What's new

India's First Manned Space Mission in 2021: ISRO Chairman

its all depends on when the budget is released to put a man in space!
in 2008 ISRO conducted a study and projected 2.5 billion $ to manned space mission during 10 year plan. But govt. didn't released the budget.
So if govt. releases money around 2017-18 ISRO can launch a man to space in around 5 years.
So I would say 2023 :D

send this fellow up there first, and see how quickly bragging Indians shut up :lol:

images (3).jpg

Last edited:
Yes,this sort of ”announcement“ is for internal consumption only。

That is right. When it actually happens we will keep fire extinguishers ready to douse burning behinds !

So all would prediction back in 2008 about sending a man in space sound can be excused by "risk adverse"

So back to your own thread. Nobody cares for your input. It would be welcomed if it was negative and then you offered some possible ways of correcting or making it better. You don;t do that.

Yes,this sort of ”announcement“ is for internal consumption only。
No one is interested in serial trollers who can't talk productively. For your information Indian mission to space behind schedule, not shabdon. We are in second stage right now and in a month will cross into third stage that's all this thread about. Thank you.

This is one of the many deadlines. India should announce the project only when it's ready. Such as the Mars mission. All these long term projections have a history of getting push back. For example, India had predicted to put a man in space in 2015 back in 2008. That is a 7 year projection. Now, India is making another 7 year prediction of putting man in space. India should wait until 2020 to make prediction in 2021. Otherwise, no one would believe it.

Who the heck care about you belief?. :lol:
We Indians have absolute belief in our ISRO and that is its all about.

I think we should wait till astronauts/US makes it mars.
It is risky...and the low solar activity recorded in 2009 is a big proof that long journeys in space is henceforth gonna be risky.
I do know ISRO with its limited resources would not take risks. :)

I dont think our ISRO can send astranouts to Mars in near future.So much expense and problem like you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom