What's new

India's First Manned Space Mission in 2021: ISRO Chairman

I dont think our ISRO can send astranouts to Mars in near future.So much expense and problem like you mentioned.
Indians wont be called astronauts...our men in space will be called VYOMNAUTS...like Russian guys 're called COSMONAUTS and American guys 're called ASTRONAUTS. :)

I'm wondering what 're the European guys called??:rolleyes:

First they said 2016, now move it later to 2021. Americans sent their first man in space in a little missile smaller and less powerful that the Agni 5. Why is India betting on GSLV?? If glory and pride is the only thing to achieve then we don't really need the GSLV.

Indians wont be called astronauts...our men in space will be called VYOMNAUTS...like Russian guys 're called COSMONAUTS and American guys 're called ASTRONAUTS. :)

I'm wondering what 're the European guys called??:rolleyes:

I also intended to use term 'VYOMANOUT' ,But Chairman himself declared that it would be Indian public choice.
But I like if they select 'vyomanout'.

I also intended to use term 'VYOMANOUT' ,But Chairman himself declared that it would be Indian public choice.
But I like if they select 'vyomanout'.

What is "nout" doing here? Call it something original or keep it astronaut.

Gslv is something which is very important for India. it will not only give more power to explore but also reliability. one thing is sure we might be getting Russian help but no replication.

a vyomnaut mission will not only give more opportunities to mankind but also a cost effective and reliable option for rest of the world.

a cryogenic engine will giver bigger wings. And now world is watching east. Lets give them a spectacal to enjoy.

Did anybody saw ISRO's Chairman interview with NDTV tonight? Was too sober to make out anything out of it.

gave it to admin as rishwat to not ban me:rofl:
Tu ni sudherega .. you should have been there couple of days ago ... people got trolled big time on a Khalistani thread. It was real fun.

Back
Top Bottom