What's new

India's First Manned Space Mission in 2021: ISRO Chairman

and that MONKEY is YOU :coffee:

touche_face_by_heilungkiang-d4hfqo4[1].jpg

This is one of the many deadlines. India should announce the project only when it's ready. Such as the Mars mission. All these long term projections have a history of getting push back. For example, India had predicted to put a man in space in 2015 back in 2008. That is a 7 year projection. Now, India is making another 7 year prediction of putting man in space. India should wait until 2020 to make prediction in 2021. Otherwise, no one would believe it.
The satellite sent to Mars was a spare for the moon mission. And the deep space communication was outsourced to Nasa, so the Mars mission was on time

@DMF
Business Standard- PM Modi thanks Fiji for hosting scientists for Mars mission.
Your statement about NASA is not true.
I wonder what is the source for all the Chinese posters claiming dsn outsourced to NASA. Please share your source and enlighten us.

Back to the regular program, I think we should not make any claims like 2021 etc. till the gslv gets established. First thing first, get the launcher up and ready.

Back to the regular program, I think we should not make any claims like 2021 etc. till the gslv gets established. First thing first, get the launcher up and ready.

You are correct. One step at a time is the surest way to success.

Back
Top Bottom