What's new

India’s Fingers have come under Chinese boots. Denial won’t help us

No, the Chinese retreat more than 200km from border according to Indian news. :enjoy:

That will make the Indian sleep soundly for their dream.
I still remember the Indian media said we retreated and left Doklam Plateau, after 3 years, we are still there and expanding another road and capturing more Bhutanese territory along the river. I can show you the construction in Google earth near the river.

I still remember the Indian media said we retreated and left Doklam Plateau, after 3 years, we are still there and expanding another road and capturing more Bhutanese territory along the river. I can show you the construction in Google earth near the river.
Show bobs and vegana plz and I will fix your dekstop

Indians are really weird people, usually if someone attacked you, your typical response should be crying faul, calling police, and/or maybe punch them back and such.

For Indians, their typical response is something like: deny that you have been attacked and telling everybody there that it is actually you who attacked the attacker.

Its really a funny foe, its sad the Pakistan has to deal with such fools with such huge complexity for years.

But anyway I guess at least peace is kept, so good to everyone.
If you decimate 99 indians from a 100,They will claim victory because 1 survived :lol:
@GHALIB

Looks like India got humiliated. China sent Indian soldiers back knocked out and in zip ties lol. Next time ask for China's permission before you decide to build a road.

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

BJP intention is crystal clear. Pakistan and China should take actions now!!!
May the strength and determination to eliminate bharat mata be with us:pakistan::china:
If you decimate 99 indians from a 100,They will claim victory because 1 survived :lol:
@GHALIB
They are stupid and shameless breed. With no self respect and dignity.

"Differing perceptions" o_OIndeed, did they just hire a new copywriter to cover Narendra Modi's torn dhoti?

China comes and simply takes over 40-60 km(2) of Indian territory, and it seems all Sanghi, Hindutvadiu Indians are OK with it. You all should be questioning Narendra Modi and ask him to resign for being such an incompetent bumbling idiot.

Here are a few more examples of "differing perceptions" for BJP ministers.

Rajnath Singh: "I'm not really ugly. After a surgery, my *** is now located where my mouth is. Differing perceptions."
Amit Shah: "I'm not fat. Just full of hot air. Differing perceptions."
Subramanian Swamy: "I don't drink my own urine. I save water. Differing perceptions."

"Differing perceptions" o_OIndeed, did they just hire a new copywriter to cover Narendra Modi's torn dhoti?

China comes and simply takes over 40-60 km(2) of Indian territory, and it seems all Sanghi, Hindutvadiu Indians are OK with it. You all should be questioning Narendra Modi and ask him to resign for being such an incompetent bumbling idiot.

Here are a few more examples of "differing perceptions" for BJP ministers.

Rajnath Singh: "I'm not really ugly. After a surgery, my *** is now located where my mouth is. Differing perceptions."
Amit Shah: "I'm not fat. Just full of hot air. Differing perceptions."
Subramanian Swamy: "I don't drink my own urine. I save water. Differing perceptions."
Excellent response to racist Modi and his fascist RSS, including their shameless Hindutva spy network.

Indian and Chinese troops have retreated slightly from one of the flashpoints at the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh region. While Chinese troops have moved back by 2 kilometres, the Indian Army has retreated by a kilometre at Galwan Valley, sources have told India Today
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/vid...retreat-by-2km-say-sources-1685377-2020-06-04

no, according to Indian news pla retreated 2000 km and invited dalai back and
Bharat was already a supa powa by 2012
Whites servants serve Hindi masters

upload_2020-6-6_5-32-44.png

The elephant showed the dragon its shupa powa!

Now it's time for a forward policy to take the whole Ladakh territory defined in A370!
we are waiting, come if you have guts already you are started going back with face shaving

technically you can never defeat India since they will keep changing their border even until you reach at the gates of New Dehli.

LOL did PLA send your mighty chupar pawvar military get well soon card?
8031f80fgy1gfbo5qp6hmj20c10fwwg0.jpg
it's a fake news check in the internet before posting here

I am not sure weather it's true or not but er have guts to shoe what happen to us, do you think CCP has the same guts to tell the truth how many of them got hurt for fighting with Indian army

I don't think so, because when docklam stand off also they said all our solders are safe and nothing happend to their personal after few days they accepted few of tham got hurt by fighting with Indian army

search in internet you will get both news

no, according to Indian news pla retreated 2000 km and invited dalai back and
Bharat was already a supa powa by 2012
Whites servants serve Hindi masters
i can see you can't accept the truth, you are totaly mad now so take rest till your CCP says we are back to our territory with face shaving

Back
Top Bottom