What's new

India’s Fingers have come under Chinese boots. Denial won’t help us

Don't expect them to any India favor post or PDF Because CCP propaganda will work where they are strong to defend their propaganda, for that they will post article and they will celebrate it

that is how CCP works just like for Corona virus or Chinese virus or CCP virus helped other country with necessary equipment and got praised by the world,

see the link

don't read the CCP propaganda news you will get confuse, Indian media said both Chinese and Indian side retreated from standoff site
any way you can't see Democracy country news as you are under CCP government so don't read too much news
use some VPN software to read democracy country news,

for example:-

if you see tenaman square in Democracy country you can see a man crushed by tank in CCP version you will see that Tank is replaced by big duck doll
Was reading the print india and using Google maps. You can try it too... Lol

:omghaha: yet india wins by 1 km right? Always maha baharat has to be victorious and chinese are scared cats all the time yea?

India really is a supa pawa!!!

The timing of this action is very important if China delay it for future it will put negative impact at BRI(CPEC) .i think both China and Pakistan have info that India is going to do some mis adventurer with backing of America.so both act suddenly and shock them .the situation is ideal bcz of corona pandamic.india is facing internal turmoil.economy is not good.sikhs and muslims are against central goverment ,Manipuris also want independent.at boarders Nepal.pakistan and China are ready to kick India @ss.Amercia is not in position to help them .overall interesting times ahead.Game on HAI.
We discovered India's plot with America against CPEC so we advanced at the LAC before they could put their plot into action!

Talks have failed.

The PLA said: No!

Now what are the brave, valiant Indians going to do?

Will ModiRegime go for SurgicalShitrikes?

Will Bippin launch TwoPhruntWar?

Will IAF bomb the PLA position in liberated Ladakh?

Or will the good Indians choose peace
and give EasternLadakh back to China? @BHarwana
Wehere to find latest info regarding this?

Y is there no news of the outcome of the talks

no update on indian media
spin masters working on a pheel good script.
Ya I rwckon. They r probably working their brains out on a good tale to spin to disguise their helplessness in getting the PLA to uncamp their positions on Indian soil.

Ya I rwckon. They r probably working their brains out on a good tale to spin to disguise their helplessness in getting the PLA to uncamp their positions on Indian soil.
indians posters are also silent they are waiting for some feel good news from their media.

As per Indian media;
  • Red part, what India lost to China in 1962.
  • Purple part, what India has lost to China since 1962.
But watch these Indian retards thump their chests and dream of fighting and winning a "two-frot-war". And just to add insult to Injury, China has not fought to gain purple part but rather they "walked" into these areas with Indians soldiers still patrolling. LOL!

upload_2020-6-7_0-26-38.png

Last edited:

My question to you.
If PLA is that superior and no one can touch them, why they agreed for talk?
China knows that Indian army can also put pressure on other points along the border.

My question to you.
If PLA is that superior and no one can touch them, why they agreed for talk?
China knows that Indian army can also put pressure on other points along the border.
How would I know?

All I know is the LAC shifted westwards- n the talk is about the Indians begging the PLA to go back Wherw they came from

How would I know?

All I know is the LAC shifted westwards- n the talk is about the Indians begging the PLA to go back Wherw they came from
Where did you see India begging for talks. If that is the case, why would China send same level of military officer for talk?

Where did you see India begging for talks. If that is the case, why would China send same level of military officer for talk?
The PLA is camping on Indian soil. The talks were initiated by India. Instead of dislodging the invaders, Indian armymen transformed into diplomats

To me, this is begging

The PLA is camping on Indian soil. The talks were initiated by India. Instead of dislodging the invaders, Indian armymen transformed into diplomats

To me, this is begging
PLA is not camping, It just sneaked into Indian territory. India is not afraid of war. It just wants to avoid it, if it can be resolved by talks. You see same news from china side also. China diplomats and army also want to resolve the issue with talks.

PLA is not camping, It just sneaked into Indian territory. India is not afraid of war. It just wants to avoid it, if it can be resolved by talks. You see same news from china side also. China diplomats and army also want to resolve the issue with talks.
Sneak, climb, fly- whatever.

Ya resolve the issue with talks. The PLA is staying put where they are, with bunkers, roads n satellite dishes incoming

The LAC shifts only west, never east <== track record

Thx.

Back
Top Bottom