What's new

India’s Fingers have come under Chinese boots. Denial won’t help us

india is a free democracy , not a chinese communist dictatorship, people are not hanged hanged for expression of their opinions.
old general is in opposite party of bjp he will cry in favour of enemies.
so from declearing news fake to democratic cute bakht! how was the journey on hypocrisy highway?

i am human!

are you indian?
so you are not chinese ?
my comments were for chinese bots who have never seen light of freedom . poor chinese bots are forced to do propaganda for communist dictators .

Salaam

What? Is this a typo or was there someone named major Shaitan Singh? Does it mean something else in the Indian languages?

@jamahir @SuvarnaTeja @AfrazulMandal
@GHALIB
Thanks

no typo
his name was major Shaitan singh .

in Indian hindu tradition when children dont survive they name their newborns with such repulsive names so that evil spirits dont harm the child .
all blind faith on unscientific things because of uneducated masses in those days .

Last edited:
india is a free democracy , not a chinese communist dictatorship, people are not hanged hanged for expression of their opinions.
old general is in opposite party of bjp he will cry in favour of enemies.
I see. So anything opposite to Modi is fake news. Got it.

so you are not chinese ?
my comments were for chinese bots who have never seen light of freedom . poor chinese bots are forced to do propaganda for communist dictators .
Sub saharan Indian caste slaves serving white masters are somehow free? come on at least we are not hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom