What's new

India’s Fingers have come under Chinese boots. Denial won’t help us

The elephant showed the dragon its shupa powa!

Now it's time for a forward policy to take the whole Ladakh territory defined in A370!

technically you can never defeat India since they will keep changing their border even until you reach at the gates of New Dehli.

So many hearts to be broken today here..:rofl:
LOL did PLA send your mighty chupar pawvar military get well soon card?
8031f80fgy1gfbo5qp6hmj20c10fwwg0.jpg

technically you can never defeat India since they will keep changing their border even until you reach at the gates of New Dehli.

LOL did PLA send your mighty chupar pawvar military get well soon card?
8031f80fgy1gfbo5qp6hmj20c10fwwg0.jpg
Perhaps you missed where their entire APC convoy was pushed back and one poor guy brutally assaulted (which I personally felt bad for). What is your point other than empty bickering?

Indians are really weird people, usually if someone attacked you, your typical response should be crying faul, calling police, and/or maybe punch them back and such.

For Indians, their typical response is something like: deny that you have been attacked and telling everybody there that it is actually you who attacked the attacker.

Its really a funny foe, its sad the Pakistan has to deal with such fools with such huge complexity for years.

But anyway I guess at least peace is kept, so good to everyone.

Nothing new!!! I am pretty sure they got in the silent mode for the next thousand years folding the victory of Muhammad bin Kasim....

It's the facing saving living in denial inferior complex.
Indians are really weird people, usually if someone attacked you, your typical response should be crying faul, calling police, and/or maybe punch them back and such.

For Indians, their typical response is something like: deny that you have been attacked and telling everybody there that it is actually you who attacked the attacker.

Its really a funny foe, its sad the Pakistan has to deal with such fools with such huge complexity for years.

But anyway I guess at least peace is kept, so good to everyone.

Perhaps you missed where their entire APC convoy was pushed back and one poor guy brutally assaulted (which I personally felt bad for). What is your point other than empty bickering?

Had the video kept recording, it would have captured more then 5 indian soldiers getting beat up to almost death!

Even this old article from 2017 makes it clear that Fingers 4 to 8 are under Chinese control for decades:
doklam2.jpg

https://indianexpress.com/article/e...-pangong-tso-doklam-sikkim-stand-off-4807716/
china has no claim line there, where else India has specified it claims to the so-called 'finger 8' in pangong tso, as well as the Aksai Chin plateau to the northeast/

It's called a LAC- not a border. There is NO treaty signed to acknowledge the LAC. Indo-pakistani line, aka LOC- is backed by the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simla_Agreement

Hence, the Stronger party takes all, and the LAC is ever west-shifting

No doubt that's a great and very realistic insight.
I hope this time China is wise enough to understand that not attacking India just because of the export market of Chinese goods in India isn't an option. Even if the whole India disintegrate in the long run the export market is going nowhere.But if the action is not taken at this time both China and pakistan know the nefarious designs and motives of India in the region and how they are going to affect both China and pakistan. India under the leadership of illiterate extremists is trying to flex it's muscles beyond this region and trying to become a global power like China and Russia. We all know those are just wet Indian dreams but their wet dreams can disturb this region very bad if action is not taken.
BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

BJP intention is crystal clear. Pakistan and China should take actions now!!!

Had the video kept recording, it would have captured more then 5 indian soldiers getting beat up to almost death!
The one saying nothing happened are Indians, the one saying we invaded 60sqkm are Indians, the ones saying they invaded us are Indians, and the ones saying we retreated are also Indians. There is no free lunch in this world, there is always a transaction. Lololol

Back
Top Bottom