What's new

India's enemy is also Bangladesh's enemy: Awami League leader Amu

It's about time Bangladesh launched a long-range ballistic missile attack on the enemy of India to teach it a lesson.

Bangladeshi wet dreams!! :D

Btw, Sylhet balkanizing from Bangladesh is a possibility! :)
Is RAW planning another mission in Bangladesh? Oh I can't wait for them to fail spectacularly again.

well somebody told me that India and bd are friend indeed brothers ........ but you guys are telling me totally different story......

He is Indian Bengali. These people hate us more than others. Read his previous posts. They don't even call us Bengali. We are only 'Bangladeshi' but they are Indian and Bengali both according to them.

He is Indian Bengali. These people hate us more than others. Read his previous posts. They don't even call us Bengali. We are only 'Bangladeshi' but they are Indian and Bengali both according to them.
It is just banter, you haven't been here long enough to see us react to one another. Rain Man is actually from Bangladesh and wants West Bengal and Bangladesh united to form Greater Bangladesh once again :yes4:

Is RAW planning another mission in Bangladesh? Oh I can't wait for them to fail spectacularly again.

It is just banter, you haven't been here long enough to see us react to one another. Rain Man is actually from Bangladesh and wants West Bengal and Bangladesh united to form Greater Bangladesh once again :yes4:

Greater Bangladesh seems great idea indeed but why only West Bengal? Tripura and Assam should also join in Greater Bangladesh. :cheers:

0crd4sx

bangladesh-political-map-jpg.284458

Don't tell anybody! :D

:hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::hang3::hang3::hang3::hang3::hang3:

well somebody told me that India and bd are friend indeed brothers ........ but you guys are telling me totally different story......

Bangladeshis appealed to moderators to give infraction to anyone who call them Bengalis! I say more power to them! :tup:

I'm confused because a lot of Bengladeshis I met in person and online (YouTube comments) dream of North east india as independent state which can make Bangladesh's geographical position very strategic as the independent northeast, Bhutan and China will prefer to use Bangladeshi ports.

This thread was bound to go full retard just like the comments of the Bangladesh minister ...

I'm confused because a lot of Bengladeshis I met in person and online (YouTube comments) dream of North east india as independent state which can make Bangladesh's geographical position very strategic as the independent northeast, Bhutan and China will prefer to use Bangladeshi ports.

We still dream of it. Its part of our greater Bangladesh plan like they have plan of Akhand Bharat. We want to see West Bengal and North East India to secede from rest of India and later join Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom