What's new

India's enemy is also Bangladesh's enemy: Awami League leader Amu

Yes! Congratulations!! You buy Chinese military equipment, we will decode them...and then when time comes...we together...! We will we will rock them!!!
What? Can't you fight your own wars by yourself? :frown:

On a personal level as a Muslim its part of my faith to care about the people in Bangladesh, however i was pointing out to the standpoint of the Pakistani State. As far as Bangladesh goes in strategic terms for Pakistan, its little more than a blind spot. Its no longer under the Pakistani federation which means that BD free to pick its friends, lose its friends and make new friends as well as make new enemies. Islamabad will deal with it as states should deal with it.

Don't lie:whistle:, I know you care about Bangladesh and Bangladeshis specially for me :kiss3:

Don't lie:whistle:, I know you care about Bangladesh and Bangladeshis specially for me :kiss3:

You have not posted any good cat pics for sometime.. :o:
We will forget about you bro if you dont make us smile and laugh like usually u do....:pissed::butcher:

This story is like this feeling in the pic... Emotional ...:cray::omghaha:
1526333_10152046780077039_480348310_n.jpg

Amu is an idiot. Known as Salt Thief in his constituency he never won an election before BAL/RAW's auto election. During the emergency he had given anti-SHW statements to DGFI. He had also joined the anti-SHW BAL that DGFI was trying to set up. Therefore, he needs to go overboard oiling SHW and India. But nobody in BD ever takes him seriously.

BD leadership can do all the chutyapa they want but they will not get noticed in Pakistan.

Lol Lungis are just sending and army of Maids to Middle East. Everyone should be scared of those little midgets. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom