What's new

India's enemy is also Bangladesh's enemy: Awami League leader Amu

[QUOTE="Rain Man, post: 8047736, member: 145873"]Bangladeshi wet dreams!! :D

Btw, Sylhet balkanizing from Bangladesh is a possibility! :)[/QUOTE]
well somebody told me that India and bd are friend indeed brothers ........ but you guys are telling me totally different story......

[QUOTE="Rain Man, post: 8047736, member: 145873"]Bangladeshi wet dreams!! :D

Btw, Sylhet balkanizing from Bangladesh is a possibility! :)
well somebody told me that India and bd are friend indeed brothers ........ but you guys are telling me totally different story......[/QUOTE]

He is Indian Bengali. These people hate us more than others. Read his previous posts. They don't even call us Bengali. We are only 'Bangladeshi' but they are Indian and Bengali both according to them.

well somebody told me that India and bd are friend indeed brothers ........ but you guys are telling me totally different story......

He is Indian Bengali. These people hate us more than others. Read his previous posts. They don't even call us Bengali. We are only 'Bangladeshi' but they are Indian and Bengali both according to them.[/QUOTE]

He is Indian Bengali. These people hate us more than others. Read his previous posts. They don't even call us Bengali. We are only 'Bangladeshi' but they are Indian and Bengali both according to them.[/QUOTE]
that dosn't make any difference after all Indians & bangalis are like brother & sisters

So, now China is the enemy of Bangladesh...

Will Bangladesh bear enmity towards China..

actually he little bit overstated the statement , he could have say indias enemy is AL enemy, so whoever stand against india they will kill him. like Shek mozib when he kike out indian army from our land and went to state visit to Pakistan and Indian,s was very angry . so AL leaders of that time (actually indian agents inside AL) kill Shek mozib .so later on thy kill Zia too , They give there life for our national security and sovereignty because they fought for country,s freedom and they know the value of it .but later on those who inherit the power or got it by chance. they have no gut to stand for national freedom and sovereignty . even they are not shame of being a puppet,

It's brotherly fight, greedy younger brother jealous of elder brother's properties. :)

He is Indian Bengali. These people hate us more than others. Read his previous posts. They don't even call us Bengali. We are only 'Bangladeshi' but they are Indian and Bengali both according to them.

But Bangladeshis are Bangladeshis!!! :what:

that dosn't make any difference after all Indians & bangalis are like brother & sisters

What do you mean? Some Indians are Bengalis and all Bengalis are Indians, are you referring to the Bangladeshis?

It's brotherly fight, greedy younger brother jealous of elder brother's properties. :)

But Bangladeshis are Bangladeshis!!! :what:

What do you mean? Some Indians are Bengalis and all Bengalis are Indians, are you referring to the Bangladeshis?

All Bengalis are Indians? :what:

Bangladeshis are also Bengalis. We are Bangladeshi Bengalis and proud of it. Just because we belong to different religion and different country you Indians don't call us Bengalis. Indian Bengalis are racist to core and their hatred for Bangladeshi Bengalis is just too much. Your post proves it.

All Bengalis are Indians? :what:

Bangladeshis are also Bengalis. We are Bangladeshi Bengalis and proud of it. Just because we belong to different religion and different country you Indians don't call us Bengalis. Indian Bengalis are racist to core and their hatred for Bangladeshi Bengalis is just too much. Your post proves it.

WRONG!! Most prominent Bangladeshis here don't consider themselves Bengalis, you are a minority here. :)

@BDforever

Abbey maar tou nahi khani? :P Kahin India kai saath mai tumhari pitai bhi na lag jai. :D
Kashmir belongs to India :whistle:
@Armstrong is proud Indian Kashmiri :p:

WRONG!! Most prominent Bangladeshis here don't consider themselves Bengalis, you are a minority here. :)
aXX2MMed_700w_0.jpg

Indian slaves can do or say nothing that will hurt us. We do not require anything from them and hence they are irrelevant. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for us.
lots of Pakistanis are looking for Indian citizenship including celebrities :D
I have decided to rename 'West Bengal' to 'Real Bengal', sending the proposal to Mamata on Monday. :whistle:
are you sure ? because west bengal is safe haven for Jamatis who believes in arab masters :oops:

Back
Top Bottom