What's new

India's enemy is also Bangladesh's enemy: Awami League leader Amu

Do Pakistan give citizenship to Jamatis of BD? Please give them. :D
then will you give citizenship to 2 million filthy bangalis living in Pakistan????

Do Pakistan give citizenship to Jamatis of BD? Please give them. :D
then will you give citizenship to 2 million filthy bangalis living in Pakistan????:coffee::coffee::coffee:

What's gone is gone.

Pakistanis now do not think bad about Bangladeshis. I owned a restaurant in UAE and I hired 3 Bangladeshis and 3 Pakistanis in my restaurant (approx. 10 Indians applied when I posted a job for a restaurant delivery van driver and I rejected them all due to trust issue). When Pakistan played India in the last world cup, they all watched the match in the restaurant and cheered for Pakistan team and were sad when Pakistan lost the match.

I have met very few Bangladeshis who are obsessed about Pakistan. So this minister's comments are worthless for common Pakistani people.

Yea that tends to happen when Indians are around. They take the level of discussion right down so it appears one is having a debate with a primate.

Only when Indians are in BD section, we need to go down to your level for effective communication that you can understand. :)

then will you give citizenship to 2 million filthy bangalis living in Pakistan????

then will you give citizenship to 2 million filthy bangalis living in Pakistan????:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Oh $hit!! Pakistani-fanboys in Bangladesh will be hurt. :(

Only when Indians are in BD section, we need to go down to your level for effective communication that you can understand. :)
Yes like this, you go down lol
butt-kisser-smiley.gif

We still dream of it. Its part of our greater Bangladesh plan like they have plan of Akhand Bharat. We want to see West Bengal and North East India to secede from rest of India and later join Bangladesh.

I dunno much about west Bengal but what I've heard from them is mostly about north east, which if happened will make Bangladesh a transit hub for independent northeast, Bhutan and China, they believe.

He means Pakistan.

He also says Indians and Bangladeshis both gave blood to create Bangladesh. Our detractors say we are India's agent but they are actually the biggest enemies of this country. Pakistan was created on communal 'poisonous' ideology but Bangladesh was created on secular ideology.

ভারত-আওয়ামী লীগ সম্পর্ক দালালির নয়: আমু
ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় প্রতিনিধি, বিডিনিউজ টোয়েন্টিফোর ডটকম

‘দালালির নয়’, ভারত ও আওয়ামী লীগের সম্পর্ক ‘পারস্পরিক বন্ধুত্বের’ বলে মন্তব্য করেছেন শিল্পমন্ত্রী আমির হোসেন আমু।

শনিবার দুপুর ১২টায় ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় ছাত্র শিক্ষক কেন্দ্রে বাংলাদেশ-ভারত মৈত্রী সমিতির উদ্যোগে আয়োজিত দিনব্যাপী রক্তদান কর্মসূচির অনুষ্ঠানে প্রধান অতিথির বক্তব্যে তিনি এই মন্তব্য করেন।

আমির হোসেন আমু বলেন, “বাংলাদেশ ও ভারতের মৈত্রী রক্তদানের মধ্য দিয়েই সৃষ্টি হয়েছে এবং এই সম্পর্কে ব্যাপারে অনেকেই অনেক কথা বলেন।

“আওয়ামী লীগের প্রতি তীর্যক দৃষ্টি হেনে ভারতের দালাল হিসেবে চিহ্নিত করার চেষ্টা করেন। কিন্তু আওয়ামী লীগ এবং ভারতের সম্পর্ক দালালির নয় বরং পারস্পরিক বন্ধুত্বের।

“বাংলার মানুষের চরম দুঃসময়ে বন্ধুত্বের পরিচয় দিয়েছিল ভারত। যখন পাক-হানাদার বাহিনী এদেশে নির্বিচারে গণহত্যা চালচ্ছিল, যখন মা-বোনের সম্ভ্রম নষ্ট করছিল, গ্রামকে গ্রাম ছারখার করে দিচ্ছিল, সেই মুহূর্তে ভারতের প্রধানমন্ত্রী ইন্দিরা গান্ধী বাংলাদেশকে সাহায্য করতে এগিয়ে এসেছিলেন।”

শিল্পমন্ত্রী বলেন, “একাত্তরে বঙ্গবন্ধুর ডাকে সাড়া দিয়ে এই দেশের ৩০ লক্ষ লোক রক্তদান করেছিল সেটা স্মরণ করেই বাংলাদেশ-ভারত মৈত্রী সমিতি এই রক্তদান কর্মসূচির অনুষ্ঠানের আয়োজন করেছে।

“সাম্প্রদায়িকতার বিষবাষ্পের মধ্য দিয়ে পাকিস্তানের জন্ম হয়েছিল। কিন্তু অসাম্প্রদায়িক চেতনার মধ্য দিয়ে বাংলাদেশের জন্ম হয়েছিলো। সেদিন ভারতের মানুষ ১ কোটি বাঙালির সঙ্গে তাদের অন্ন ভাগ করে খেয়েছিল।”

তখন ভারতের প্রতিটি মানুষ ও প্রতিটি রাজনৈতিক দল এদেশের মানুষকে সাহায্য করে যে মৈত্রী স্থাপন করেছিল তা এখনও অটুট বলেও উল্লেখ করেন তিনি।

বাংলাদেশ ও ভারতের মধ্যকার সমস্যাগুলো আলোচনার মাধ্যমে সমাধান করা সম্ভব বলেও আশাপ্রকাশ করেন আওয়ামী লীগের উপদেষ্টামণ্ডলীর এই সদস্য।

বাংলাদেশ ও ভারতের জাতীয় সংগীত ও মোমবাতি প্রজ্জ্বলনের মধ্য দিয়ে অনুষ্ঠানের উদ্বোধন করেন ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ইমেরিটাস অধ্যাপক আনিসুজ্জামান।

রক্তদান কর্মসূচিতে অন্যান্যের উপস্থিত ছিলেন, বিশিষ্ট কলামনিস্ট সৈয়দ আবুল মকসুদ, বাংলাদেশ রেড ক্রিসেন্ট সোসাইটির জেনারেল সেক্রেটারি মোজহারুল হক, ভারতীয় হাই কমিশনারের প্রথম রাজনৈতিক সচিব নিনাদ এস দেশপান্ডে এবং বাংলাদেশ-ভারত মৈত্রী সমিতির সাধারণ সম্পাদক সুবীর কুশারী।

ভারত-আওয়ামী লীগ সম্পর্ক দালালির নয়: আমু -
bdnews24.com

Haramkoor look like a kanzeer. I've nothing to add on this subject as it's known fact among Bangladeshi Muslims is that awamis are bhartis dalal. Begairat lot has sold their soul to bharti for few rupees.

Back
Top Bottom