What's new

India's edge over China:Soft Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Japanese and Koreans take the cake while setting the standards for horror-movies worldwide :

Ju On: The Grudge , Ringu , Shutter , Dark Water ....

For your information,I know that many punjabi living in balochistan thats why BLA like you soooooooo much

Thanks for makin fun of dead people... u pathetic niga.

And for ur info .. im a baluch... n u will find many baluch on PDF .. like Irfan baloch,gwadery etc... now crawl back to ur hole.

Soft power is not about cultural similarity but getting your point of view across to the masses. It greases the wheels and provides political cover for politicians and lobbyists in other countries -- especially democracies -- to do your bidding. No amount of hard power can substitute for this.

As an example, every single American TV show has an obligatory reference to Jewish culture. And America has an unshakeable commitment to Israel's defence. These two items are not unrelated.

Yes, but it backfires severely. Look at how quickly anti-semitism is rising across the world, with even their close allies Turkey turning against them. And now even Europe is supporting the Palestinian UN bid as well.

The human mind is both simple and extremely complicated at the same time. With soft power, you are relying on what goes on in someone else's mind. It's not reliable.

Israel has enormous soft power, yet according to the Pew Global Research polls, they are one of the most disliked countries on the planet.

Like I said, these things can and will backfire. Better to concentrate on tangible things for now, to give us more time to build our capabilities.

As per my experience, india has more soft power than china. Countires like malaysia adores bollywood.
Don't tell that to the Chinese and Pakistani. Chinese just don't get Bollywood thing and Pakistani deny Bollywood's power even though they enjoy Bollywood content.

For your information,I know that many punjabi living in balochistan thats why BLA like you soooooooo much

The insurgency in Balochistan in Pakistan is almost gone. The traitor Bugti is dead. The BLA is leaderless.

Don't tell that to the Chinese and Pakistani. Chinese just don't get Bollywood thing and Pakistani deny Bollywood's power even though they enjoy Bollywood content.

I never watch Bollywood or buy Indian products. Only stupid and lazy Pakistanis watch Indian Bollywood crap.
The Hollywood movies are much better.

Most Pakistanis detest India. Shows how little you know about Pakistan and Pakistanis. Are you even Korean? I'm putting my eyes on you. You think you can fool me?

Are you even Korean? I'm putting my eyes on you. You think you can fool me?

Check out all his posts cheerleading for India, and you will see. :azn:

"Korean", is like a Pakistani member having the username: "Pakistani". :lol:

I know its hilarious! I mean the Indians cannot not even pretend, let alone build their own country. :lol:

This Korean guy would make a terrible actor in the movie industry!:lol:

Thanks for makin fun of dead people... u pathetic niga.

And for ur info .. im a baluch... n u will find many baluch on PDF .. like Irfan baloch,gwadery etc... now crawl back to ur hole.
there are many baluch in PDF?really really really....................?fake name?so they are not one of protester when PA murder great martyar nawab akbar bugti in quetta(where thousand protest not the place where he died)

You always cheer-lead for Pakistan in every post of yours, so should I say you are a Pakistani?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom