What's new

India's edge over China:Soft Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its hilarious! I mean the Indians cannot not even pretend, let alone build their own country. :lol:

This Korean guy would make a terrible actor in the movie industry!:lol:[/QUOTE
] Sirjee ab kya bache ko mar hi daloge ......ps thread wasIndia's edge over China:Soft Power

You always cheer-lead for Pakistan in every post of yours, so should I say you are a Pakistani?

How come we always find Indians getting banned on defence.pk
Why did some Indians attack defence.pk and hack it?

There are many Pakistanis that also get banned...so what is your point?

ok lets see whether India has better soft power``
in england here, you have TV movie channels, you will constantly have chinese movies or hollywood style chinese movies, but even India is the biggest foreign population in here but the chances to have a bollywood Indian movie is like finding a 5 pounds note on the ground``

food: Chinese restaurants as the most frequently visited by locals if they are going to eat in foreign restaurants, and Chinese food take out only second to Pizzas..during weekends you usually find that outside most chineese restaurantts there are massive queues. But indian restaurants you also find many people outside restaurants but they are waiters trying to drag people in (quite a scence in Brick Land and Hackeny)

Tourists: Leicester Sqaure (where China Town is) is the busiest area in central London only next to Oxford street.....and also it is one of the most visited sites in London by tourists... during weekands and national holidays its difficult to walk in China town as it is fully packed by tourists and locals, people are taking pictures, eating and shopping there.

but there is no Indian town in London as far as I know, but if a area of high concentration of indian restaurants or shops can be defined as Indian town then, Brick Lane, Hackey and Camden Town can fit in (all the places where you will see or experience the people dragging phenomenon, and London style 'slums')

Economy: read any main street journals, newspapers and news you will always find lots about China be it 'positive' or 'negative'..any changes of exchange rate of RMB or rate change by Bank of China they are going to spend a lot ink to whine or 'disscuss'. and at the moment they are speculating (wishing) in what way China is going to help their $1ht debt situation, or how much money they are going to spend on Eurozoon.

`````but India? not so much, maybe something about TATA buying this and that, or, India still hasnt paied off the CWG foreign contractors' fees, or british outsourcing call-centers stuff like that.

Daily life: as veryone knows and to some of your delusional indian members, UK's daily life is full of 'cheap' 'unreliable' and 'crapy' Made in China goods...but the reality is they cannot live without those Chinese 'craps'```but recently i have noticed my bank moved most of their customer sectors support center back to the UK, so I guess the India call-centre isnt that 'softly powerful' than they bragged?

Luxury consumptions (where my expertises are), here is our luxury industry's concensus but we dont normally speak out:

The most valuable customer list is
1. Chinese and Arabs (tourists not counting those British born Chinese and Arabs), they look and ask then barging and buy (buying a lot! they made up nearly 70% of all store revenues)
2. Japanese, difficult customers but very polite and they dont make fuss``they always say nice even though not buying, and they really know stuff
3. locals, they come, they look they ask and they buy, though not buying lots
4. Koreans, difficult too but not so polite
``
``
and the worst`` indians (including local born indians)! asking a looot``, touching too much, bargging with no brain``trying sh!t loads, and eventually walked away with 'i need to think about it' or 'i dont think this worth this price'``they are at the bottom of bottom sales contribution according to its mass population counts here in the UK.

Because their IP addresses never match their location. :lol:

I remember the moderators here used to post the IP addresses of Indian trolls with multiple accounts.

Multiple accounts = Permanent ban.

and any major cities i traveled to this phenomenon is consistant with London, even with 7/11 shops

ok lets see whether India has better soft power``
in england here, you have TV movie channels, you will constantly have chinese movies or hollywood style chinese movies, but even India is the biggest foreign population in here but the chances to have a bollywood Indian movie is like finding a 5 pounds note on the ground``

food: Chinese restaurants as the most frequently visited by locals if they are going to eat in foreign restaurants, and Chinese food take out only second to Pizzas..during weekends you usually find that outside most chineese restaurantts there are massive queues. But indian restaurants you also find many people outside restaurants but they are waiters trying to drag people in (quite a scence in Brick Land and Hackeny)

Tourists: Leicester Sqaure (where China Town is) is the busiest area in central London only next to Oxford street.....and also it is one of the most visited sites in London by tourists... during weekands and national holidays its difficult to walk in China town as it is fully packed by tourists and locals, people are taking pictures, eating and shopping there.

but there is no Indian town in London as far as I know, but if a area of high concentration of indian restaurants or shops can be defined as Indian town then, Brick Lane, Hackey and Camden Town can fit in (all the places where you will see or experience the people dragging phenomenon, and London style 'slums')

Economy: read any main street journals, newspapers and news you will always find lots about China be it 'positive' or 'negative'..any changes of exchange rate of RMB or rate change by Bank of China they are going to spend a lot ink to whine or 'disscuss'. and at the moment they are speculating (wishing) in what way China is going to help their $1ht debt situation, or how much money they are going to spend on Eurozoon.

`````but India? not so much, maybe something about TATA buying this and that, or, India still hasnt paied off the CWG foreign contractors' fees, or british outsourcing call-centers stuff like that.

Daily life: as veryone knows and to some of your delusional indian members, UK's daily life is full of 'cheap' 'unreliable' and 'crapy' Made in China goods...but the reality is they cannot live without those Chinese 'craps'```but recently i have noticed my bank moved most of their customer sectors support center back to the UK, so I guess the India call-centre isnt that 'softly powerful' than they bragged?

Luxury consumptions (where my expertises are), here is our luxury industry's concensus but we dont normally speak out:

The most valuable customer list is
1. Chinese and Arabs (tourists not counting those British born Chinese and Arabs), they look and ask then barging and buy (buying a lot! they made up nearly 70% of all store revenues)
2. Japanese, difficult customers but very polite and they dont make fuss``they always say nice even though not buying, and they really know stuff
3. locals, they come, they look they ask and they buy, though not buying lots
4. Koreans, difficult too but not so polite
``
``
and the worst`` indians (including local born indians)! asking a looot``, touching too much, bargging with no brain``trying sh!t loads, and eventually walked away with 'i need to think about it' or 'i dont think this worth this price'``they are at the bottom of bottom sales contribution according to its mass population counts here in the UK.
I lived in London all my life, and China Town smells, its quiet during the day, it sometime gets busy with Chinese/japan restaurant offering cheap buffet.

I lived in London all my life, and China Town smells, its quiet during the day, it sometime gets busy with Chinese/japan restaurant offering cheap buffet.
yeah some saving face talk, you really want talk about the smell those Indian 'towns' have? , seriously hackney, Bricklane and the crapy areas of Camden Town? lol

It is astonishing that he finds little traces of India in London. I say India is every where in London.

yeah some saving face talk, you really want talk about the smell those Indian 'towns' have? , seriously hackney, Bricklane and the crapy areas of Camden Town? lol

They are more black people in Hackney, and you people need to differentiate between Indian and Pakistani. In West London you will find mainly Indian restaurants, otherwise you will find Pakistanis, India, SL all over london.

I doubt you lived all your life in London or go out as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom