What's new

India’s covert nuke plant to ‘assert regional leadership’

note: dont mix religion / state and nukes :-)
we will defeat allha/ god/ bhagwan.. as all preach peace ..and we equating with WMD
so refrain please

note: dont mix religion / state and nukes :-)
we will defeat allha/ god/ bhagwan.. as all preach peace ..and we equating with WMD
so refrain please

Its just plain stupidity from his part saying that Maldives will help Pakistan just because they were Muslims.. All they will care about is their country.. Not every country jumps into a war just because another Muslim country is under attack.. If it was the case, then we would have been at war with entire ME in 1971, 65 and 48.. Seems like Pakistan and Pakistanis never learned from the history..

Its just plain stupidity from his part saying that Maldives will help Pakistan just because they were Muslims.. All they will care about is their country.. Not every country jumps into a war just because another Muslim country is under attack.. If it was the case, then we would have been at war with entire ME in 1971, 65 and 48.. Seems like Pakistan and Pakistanis never learned from the history..

You can't see the brilliant analysis being given by that guy - you are so myopic.

Great, More Muslim nuclear powers - Do nuclearize your former Muslim masters ;)

Do you mean who forcefully convert so many in Indian subcontinent ;)

@VCheng l Having Bangladesh host nukes along the same lines the NATO does would encircle India in a radioactive cage. We should also have a contingency to have similar agreements with other Muslim states like Maldives which are in a close proximity to India.

That is if India doesn't quit its little hegemon aspirations. We will not allow India especially the one ruled by fanatic hindutvas to project power at wil. Diversifying the nuclear axis will fix their delusions, just like what US did through E.European countries.

:lol: You are dreaming to much ..... Your country known as Pakistan not USA.

--
only one question..
you have your mind in place ?
do you understand what NUKE means ..?
please dont be insane

They think Nuke means this...Even their leader here!!.....:crazy:
atom_bomb_very_loud_sound_noisy_cracker_on_diwali_deepawali_festival__bombay_mumbai__maharashtra__ESY-000548574.jpg

Great, More Muslim nuclear powers - Do nuclearize your former Muslim masters ;)

@VCheng l Having Bangladesh host nukes along the same lines the NATO does would encircle India in a radioactive cage. We should also have a contingency to have similar agreements with other Muslim states like Maldives which are in a close proximity to India.

That is if India doesn't quit its little hegemon aspirations. We will not allow India especially the one ruled by fanatic hindutvas to project power at wil. Diversifying the nuclear axis will fix their delusions, just like what US did through E.European countries.
Keep dreaming, in your dreams you have given nuclear weapons to weapons to every muslim country and all of them are ready to launch them on India. In reality, Pakistani is still at the bottom of every social and economic indicator in the whole world. Feel proud about that.

I agree with your rather sensible approach. Recent negotiations between Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi govts have concluded. Their offers of ports to the Chinese also have a military dimension. What i stated above will become a sutble reality when Chinese SSBNs start patrolling from China to Pakistan while paying port calls in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Both countries will have a nuclear arc to protect them from Indian hegemony and bullies. An 'assertive' India at this stage is playing in the hands of SinoPak camp.

We need Bangladesh and Sri Lanka to break with India. Its naturally happening due to India already acting like a 'superpower' when it actually isn't one, nor will it ever be.
Failed state will decide who is superpower and who is not:disagree:

please at least give the latest example of IRAQ Shia and Sunni......... IRAN will love to bomb both PAK and KSA

please at least give the latest example of IRAQ Shia and Sunni......... IRAN will love to bomb both PAK and KSA

Why should we give him an example.. He is educated.. He have common sense and the guy I know is very intelligent..I am sure he follows what goes around the world.. It is just his wishful thinking.. Take it easy!!

I agree with your rather sensible approach. Recent negotiations between Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi govts have concluded. Their offers of ports to the Chinese also have a military dimension. What i stated above will become a sutble reality when Chinese SSBNs start patrolling from China to Pakistan while paying port calls in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Both countries will have a nuclear arc to protect them from Indian hegemony and bullies. An 'assertive' India at this stage is playing in the hands of SinoPak camp.

We need Bangladesh and Sri Lanka to break with India. Its naturally happening due to India already acting like a 'superpower' when it actually isn't one, nor will it ever be.

India is a regional power no doubt, but so are Pakistan and China. Nuclear weapons possessed by all three will ensure proper restraint will be exercised by all sides, I am sure.

Having said that, both Sri Lanka and Bangladesh have to keep in mind that they cannot be on bad terms with India in order to serve their own national interests.

Unlucky, Sri Lanka is destined to collapse within the next decade.:lol:

India is a regional power no doubt, but so are Pakistan and China. Nuclear weapons possessed by all three will ensure proper restraint will be exercised by all sides, I am sure.

Having said that, both Sri Lanka and Bangladesh have to keep in mind that they cannot be on bad terms with India in order to serve their own national interests.
Sri Lanka shouldn't even be in the picture, they are irrelevant and unstable.

Sri Lanka shouldn't even be in the picture, they are irrelevant and unstable.

Relevance and stability, or their lack, cannot eliminate the fact of existence of Sri Lanka. They are an important country in their own right. Besides, they have some damn great beaches!

Back
Top Bottom