What's new

India’s covert nuke plant to ‘assert regional leadership’

You may call it stupid but its one of my prophecy .In coming years everything in pakistan will carry Nukes. Be it : Nuclear 7.62mm Bullet,Nuclear Artillery shells,Nuclear BVRAAM, Nuclear Torpedos, Nuclear Grenades,Nuclear powered Al Khalid,Nuclear powered Jf17, Nuclear powered Jawans etc .Allah hu akbar.....:pakistan:

Last edited:
You may call it stupid but its one of my prophecy .In coming years everything in pakistan will carry Nukes. Be it : Nuclear 7.62mm Bullet,Nuclear Artillery shells,Nuclear BVRAAM, Nuclear Torpedos, Nuclear Grenades,Nuclear power Al Khalid,Nuclear power Jf17, Nuclear power Jawans etc .Allah hu akbar.....:pakistan:

You have forgotten to list nuclear powered Oscar winning 'non-state actors', nuclear powered strategic assets and nuclear powered 'charitable' organizations.

India cannot have regional 'hegemony' since its encircled by two nuclear armed enemies which are allied to each other.

India can build as many nukes as it wants, it no longer makes a difference. If they piss us off a bit too much, we'll arm Bangladesh with nukes.

Spoken with truly juvenile Bravado!!! :lol:
Walking in the "glorious footsteps" outlined by a Nuclear Blackmarketeer Abdul Qadir Khan? Can one wonder then that the world views Paksitan with concern and suspicion? Since there are elements there in that country that will resort to Blackmailing Tactics at the drop of a pin.

You may call it stupid but its one of my prophecy .In coming years everything in pakistan will carry Nukes. Be it : Nuclear 7.62mm Bullet,Nuclear Artillery shells,Nuclear BVRAAM, Nuclear Torpedos, Nuclear Grenades,Nuclear power Al Khalid,Nuclear power Jf17, Nuclear power Jawans etc .Allah hu akbar.....:pakistan:
:rofl::rofl:

Yes more ,
A) Srilanka :- the Buddhist in Srilanka their want to kill muslims.
B) Myanmar want to kill BL,
C) JAPAN , Vietnam, +++ want to kill China
D) Iran should love to bomb PAK and KSA....

They are already surrounded .....and Russia is always check China...

Now how about above ;)

What about it? What you said above makes no sense at all.

What about it? What you said above makes no sense at all.
well you want to check india by having nukes china and PAk, and want to arm BD also.....

but forget that nukes in other countries hand will check PAK and china from all sides......

well you want to check india by having nukes china and PAk, and want to arm BD also.....

but forget that nukes in other countries hand will check PAK and china from all sides......

Where did I say that? Arming Bangladesh with nukes was @Aeronaut 's idea, not mine.

Where did I say that? Arming Bangladesh with nukes was @Aeronaut 's idea, not mine.
so what he is your team ...
Just answering, for having Asserts, India need AC with blue water navy, ABM system, Sats ....and missiles.....Nuke is only show piece , not work.

When modi called the SAARC countries state heads in swear in ceremony and they all came and stood in line to meet and greet modi. It showed the whole world who is the boss in the south east Asia. India is a regional power by all means. On the other hand Pakistan is a failed state.

India cannot have regional 'hegemony' since its encircled by two nuclear armed enemies which are allied to each other.

India can build as many nukes as it wants, it no longer makes a difference. If they piss us off a bit too much, we'll arm Bangladesh with nukes.

You cant, as its just not in your guts, coz you yourself don't know the technology. All you can do is supply leather balls to Brazil, so much for balls!..

But hats off how guys increase internet traffic, and turn a dormant thread to a fiery one. :lol:

Not possible. Because Bangladesh is controlled by RAW. If you dont believe me then ask the bangladeshis here and see their threads on what RAW does in Bangladesh.

And if you do give nukes to Bangladesh, then we will give nukes to the Afghan army. :lol: :hang2:

I am sure Pakistan wont like that.

upload_2014-6-22_17-52-49.jpeg
:lol:

Are you serious? And whats the purpose and what the benefit it bring to the Pakistani postition?:o:

Back
Top Bottom