What's new

India’s ‘Bad Deal’ for New Fighters Now Looks Alot Worse

Do you believe a bunch of news Agencies or official French communique?

My bet is on the later. But you can believe they disguised themselves as Qataris, after all, there's some scope for feel good innit.

Do you think France would have confirmed the news or would have denied it ?

Good imagination but far from reality .
France will do whatever we tell to them ,This was not only for 36 jets more where in pipeline .
So even if they train Qatari Pakistani they somehow have to bypass this.
And they will,only IF all of this is true .

P.S: Perhaps this would be the last foreign deal that we will sign .Tejas Mk2 and AMCA pgm will see more funding now.

I will be happy & I wish if it remains unproven-at least for now or to the extent of specific time. :D

Indian officials already asked for fresh update and they will ask everything.

I am pretty sure the Katari pilots speak in Turkish - the native language of Kutubeddin Aybek, the "spiritual" father of all Hakiki Muslim generals and warriors in the sub-continent....

Mazlumun Ahi chikar aheste aheste - the agony (and, it's after effect) of Mazlum comes out slowly but steadily...

Remember all those babies, kids, women, children etc. Modi and the Hindutva thugs have maimed, killed and burnt in Gujrat, Kashmir etc.....

As you are, so will you be ruled (Hadis-i Sherif)
if i say truth , many a$$es will burn out completely including yours . dont start this mazlumun theory or else i will start narrating what happened in the past , how and who was mazlumun and later became mujahid ( specially when something like this is coming out of a turk where everyone was mazlumun at some point of time ). so better keep your $hit out of a post related to fighter jets .

proof will come out in a defense magazine a month later which you will deny

Come On Now! they have ignored my post about REDFLAG2008 and how SU-30MKI was compromised quoted Flight Global Magzine

Now i am connecting the dots...Pakistan Airchief Sohail Aman is 2016 or 2017 was asked how you gonna handle Su-30MKI of IAF in an interview he was very relaxed and in meaningful smile told reporter that we know what it can do we are able to handle it..

Pakistan Special Asset are from France Dassualt DA20 Falcon

just connect the dots REDFLAG2008 - 2016-2017 upgrade of special asset- (now Possible) Training of Flight instructors and ground crew in 2017 and then 27th Feb 2019.

This is what I like about PAF. they treat IAF as "Every Pilot is an ace"/IAF has 2-3 pilots per aircraft that means high generation of sorties/very high serviceability rates and world class ESM/ECM and Equipment" By this mind set Training and preparation could let it stand in Battle on equal terms.

@MastanKhan @Oscar @The Eagle @Dazzler @Windjammer @Chhatrapati @SrNair @Vortex

It's not that they can lie and get away with it.:enjoy: Ain't that kind of story bruv.

I think they should cancel (Swallow the loss of money after all they can afford it) and go for directly JSF big order they can get early deliveries as well (Turkish order that is cancelled) and get IAF pilots trained in Red FLAG regularly.

It's not that they can lie and get away with it.:enjoy: Ain't that kind of story bruv.

France will deny it. It can’t be otherwise.

And you can’t do much apart
bragging bawling
:enjoy:

Ps : replaced bragging by bawling word. Mistook these two words, English is not my first language. Thanks to @Chhatrapati :enjoy:

Last edited:
You think every jet were put on interception role in such a scenario? From what I know, the Bisons were put on interception role. MKI's didn't fire any missiles because you hastily retreated on possible radar locks, and you were too far from the no escape zone of R-77 which less than 90Km. That's how Bison came into picture. An MKI will simply not get a go ahead on engaging in a dog fight close to the border.

Then how did a Su30MKI get shot down on the 27th Feb 2019 ?

Egyptians???

How deep is this rabbit hole?

Pakistan Air Force flying Rafales report originated in jihadi website

The French embassy in New Delhi quickly denied Pakistani pilots were trained to fly the Rafale aircraft for the Amiri Air Force.
Rakesh Krishnan New Delhi Last Updated: April 14, 2019 | 11:05 IST

rafalejets_660_041419110118.jpg

Reports of Pakistan Air Force pilots being trained to fly the latest Rafale fighters for Qatar's Amiri Air Force may have been highly exaggerated. In a February 13 report about the handover of the first Rafale to Qatar, the independent media company Aviation International News had mentioned in passing: "The first batch of pilots trained for Qatar in November 2017 were Pakistani exchange officers."

Various Indian media outlets and commentators had latched on to the above sentence and claimed the Rafale's secrecy had been compromised and that the Pakistanis would now be able to devise strategies to tackle the aircraft when the Indian Air Force inducts it later this year.

However, the French embassy in New Delhi quickly denied Pakistani pilots were trained to fly the Rafale aircraft for the Amiri Air Force. Referring to the AIN story, Ambassador Alexandre Ziegler said: "I can confirm that it is fake news."

On February 6, AIN's freelance reporter Jon Lake had covered the news when Qatar got delivery of its first Rafale fighter jet in a grand ceremony attended by the Qatari Deputy Prime Minister among other senior officials. The Gulf country has signed a euro 6.3 billion agreement for the supply of 24 fighters.

In order to get to the bottom of the story, I emailed AIN Executive Editor Marks Phelps about the veracity of Lake's report, considering the French envoy had described it as "fake news". Phelps replied: "I've been in touch with our Defence Editor, and he told me he's removed the reference to Pakistan from the story, but provided this link to a report."

The link provided by Phelps takes you to a website named WAFF - World Armed Forces Forum. Owned by Mike M, it describes itself as a "free speech forum which is now among the most popular on the internet". It claims to have "thousands of members from 140 countries".

After my email, AIN removed the reference to the Pakistani air force officers from its story, indicating that it no longer trusts the authenticity of the source.

Phelps also provided a link to an Arabic language website Youm7 (Seventh Day) from where WAFF had obtained the original information about Pakistani air force officers being trained in Paris to fly Rafales. This Egyptian website seems to be the original cause of the kerfuffle.

The Seventh Day report, dated November 27, 2016, says "according to media reports" the Qatari government did not send Qatari pilots to train on the Rafale aircraft, but instead Pakistani two pilots were sent to Paris.

According to Seventh Day, it is "aimed at the readership of the elite of Egypt" and produces "news and information with absolute credibility, depth of analysis, transparency in information". For all its bombast, it does not name the media it is citing from.

I also contacted Lake on Twitter: "Regarding your report in AIN Online about Pakistani military officers trained to fly Amiri Air Force Rafales, the French ambassador to India says it's fake news. Any comments?"

Lake responded: "I merely repeated the report on the Arabic language news website Seventh Day (Youm7) which was reposted on WAFF."

Since Lake runs a website named Arabian Aerospace, he would have been scanning all sorts of websites in the Middle East, especially those related to defence and aerospace.

London's The Guardian describes the Seventh Day as "one of Egypt's most modern news organisations" and its Editor in Chief Khaled Salah as "an unlikely jihadist". Writing about his experiences on his website the Egyptian says he "fell for the bait of extremist thoughts... I was ready to be martyred for God's Sharia".

Salah has gone to prison several times for plotting the overthrow of President Hosni Mubarak "in order to free the Egyptian army to join the struggle to retake Jerusalem for Islam".

An email has been sent to Cairo-based Seventh Day and a reply from Salah is awaited.

https://www.businesstoday.in/opinio...t-originated-jihadi-website/story/337016.html

@The Eagle @Windjammer @messiach @Oscar @Vortex @Dazzler @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Ali_Baba @SrNair @Chhatrapati

Then how did a Su30MKI get shot down on the 27th Feb 2019 ?

Dont you know as per all the proof given by IAF (Radar Pics and all) Su-30MKIs nor Mirage 2000i were there? only Single MiG-21Bison (Abhinandan) thats it!

You cant beat that do you?

Last edited:
Egyptians???

How deep is this rabbit hole?

Pakistan Air Force flying Rafales report originated in jihadi website

The French embassy in New Delhi quickly denied Pakistani pilots were trained to fly the Rafale aircraft for the Amiri Air Force.
Rakesh Krishnan New Delhi Last Updated: April 14, 2019 | 11:05 IST

rafalejets_660_041419110118.jpg

Reports of Pakistan Air Force pilots being trained to fly the latest Rafale fighters for Qatar's Amiri Air Force may have been highly exaggerated. In a February 13 report about the handover of the first Rafale to Qatar, the independent media company Aviation International News had mentioned in passing: "The first batch of pilots trained for Qatar in November 2017 were Pakistani exchange officers."

Various Indian media outlets and commentators had latched on to the above sentence and claimed the Rafale's secrecy had been compromised and that the Pakistanis would now be able to devise strategies to tackle the aircraft when the Indian Air Force inducts it later this year.

However, the French embassy in New Delhi quickly denied Pakistani pilots were trained to fly the Rafale aircraft for the Amiri Air Force. Referring to the AIN story, Ambassador Alexandre Ziegler said: "I can confirm that it is fake news."

On February 6, AIN's freelance reporter Jon Lake had covered the news when Qatar got delivery of its first Rafale fighter jet in a grand ceremony attended by the Qatari Deputy Prime Minister among other senior officials. The Gulf country has signed a euro 6.3 billion agreement for the supply of 24 fighters.

In order to get to the bottom of the story, I emailed AIN Executive Editor Marks Phelps about the veracity of Lake's report, considering the French envoy had described it as "fake news". Phelps replied: "I've been in touch with our Defence Editor, and he told me he's removed the reference to Pakistan from the story, but provided this link to a report."

The link provided by Phelps takes you to a website named WAFF - World Armed Forces Forum. Owned by Mike M, it describes itself as a "free speech forum which is now among the most popular on the internet". It claims to have "thousands of members from 140 countries".

After my email, AIN removed the reference to the Pakistani air force officers from its story, indicating that it no longer trusts the authenticity of the source.

Phelps also provided a link to an Arabic language website Youm7 (Seventh Day) from where WAFF had obtained the original information about Pakistani air force officers being trained in Paris to fly Rafales. This Egyptian website seems to be the original cause of the kerfuffle.

The Seventh Day report, dated November 27, 2016, says "according to media reports" the Qatari government did not send Qatari pilots to train on the Rafale aircraft, but instead Pakistani two pilots were sent to Paris.

According to Seventh Day, it is "aimed at the readership of the elite of Egypt" and produces "news and information with absolute credibility, depth of analysis, transparency in information". For all its bombast, it does not name the media it is citing from.

I also contacted Lake on Twitter: "Regarding your report in AIN Online about Pakistani military officers trained to fly Amiri Air Force Rafales, the French ambassador to India says it's fake news. Any comments?"

Lake responded: "I merely repeated the report on the Arabic language news website Seventh Day (Youm7) which was reposted on WAFF."

Since Lake runs a website named Arabian Aerospace, he would have been scanning all sorts of websites in the Middle East, especially those related to defence and aerospace.

London's The Guardian describes the Seventh Day as "one of Egypt's most modern news organisations" and its Editor in Chief Khaled Salah as "an unlikely jihadist". Writing about his experiences on his website the Egyptian says he "fell for the bait of extremist thoughts... I was ready to be martyred for God's Sharia".

Salah has gone to prison several times for plotting the overthrow of President Hosni Mubarak "in order to free the Egyptian army to join the struggle to retake Jerusalem for Islam".

An email has been sent to Cairo-based Seventh Day and a reply from Salah is awaited.

https://www.businesstoday.in/opinio...t-originated-jihadi-website/story/337016.html

@The Eagle @Windjammer @messiach @Oscar @Vortex @Dazzler @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Ali_Baba @SrNair

Dont you know as per all the proof given by IAF (Radar Pics and all) Su-30MKIs nor Mirage 2000i were there? only Single MiG-21Bison (Abhinandan) thats it!

You cant beat that do you?

Somebody working too much to sabotage the Rafale arrival

if i say truth , many a$$es will burn out completely including yours . dont start this mazlumun theory or else i will start narrating what happened in the past , how and who was mazlumun and later became mujahid ( specially when something like this is coming out of a turk where everyone was mazlumun at some point of time ). so better keep your $hit out of a post related to fighter jets .
Who are you , a historian, keep this BS within yourself, and if you are persist to teach us the history start with recent one on 27th feb. We are not short of douchbags from our eastern neighbourhood.

French Ambassador is right that PAKISTANI PILOTS were not trained, they trained QATARI PILOTS, however it can't be helped if those QATARI turned out to be PAKISTANIS. :laugh:
you savage b@stard, that shut them up.

Back
Top Bottom