What's new

Indians use Missing Pakistani Girls Picture as an achievement

And thank God, no Dalits to curse us on daily basis. Guru Miah, Indians flock to Pakistani forums in hundreds....Koi Pakistani apkey behoudha forums ki taraf dekhta bi nahi'n.....question of moral values. !!

I guess there's a difference between living in a glass house and a fish bowl.....you know they make an omelet from an egg but can you differentiate between the agenda of a party from that of a government.....can we assume the 12 year old brainwashed girl, placed on the stage to bad mouth Pakistan is the voice of GOI or that she doesn't have any listeners and like minded losers.
Hope you can taste both the omelet and the medicine.

salaam jamer bhaiye....bhai we flock this forum as we are muhib ul wtan and we come here because as they say keep an eye on your friends but keep a better eye on your enemies and know them beter

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/fromndtv/278494[/video]

Whatever happened to the missing girl?

salaam jamer bhaiye....bhai we flock this forum as we are muhib ul wtan and we come here because as they say keep an eye on your friends but keep a better eye on your enemies and know them beter

This is just discussion forum genius, find your maidan-e-jang elsewhere.

This is just discussion forum genius, find your maidan-e-jang elsewhere.

Thanks Sir and thanks for the love letter you just send me while ingnoaring the real trolls whats that your selctive love for indians like me :azn:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom