What's new

Indians use Missing Pakistani Girls Picture as an achievement

PR screw up... Thanks to windy to find these screw ups and highlight them.....

Indians use Missing Pakistani Girls Picture as an achievement...?

34993401.jpg

Their magazine published picture of JF-17 in service of Indian Navy. Need I say more?

The picture is a symbolism of the fairer sex and the message behind it is loud and clear. Protect the fairer sex no matter who she is or from where she is. Indians are retrospecting at this particular shortcoming, but yeah if Pakistan is free from this evil then kudos to them and keep up the good work !!!

if they can declare 3 individuals as Wanted Terrorist and their Premier Intel agency publishes the photos ; and oddly those 3 individuals happens to be shopkeepers from lahore.....they need to let go of their habit of stealing photos from Facebook :angel:

Although it is a shameful act from agency of my country, but i completely agree with you....And just to add you this is not the first instance nor will be the last one from our careless agencies...

Although it is a shameful act from agency of my country, but i completely agree with you....And just to add you this is not the first instance nor will be the last one from our careless agencies...

Although its OT but are you kaniska pawar by any chance?

FFS, we all know journalism has no standards or benchmarks in the subcontinent, so why the finger pointing at the countless other individuals living in all the countries within the subcontinent who have had the good luck and common sense not to pursue journalism? Until we have benchmarked standards and safeguards against plagiarism, the mantra is always going to be : "Report first, apologize after, research later".

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom