What's new

Indians, please check my travel Plan

are you saying apart from flight to there, everything else is reasonably cheap? I want to backpack, to be able to stay long there(like 3 months).. is jan/feb a good time to visit?.

I found it cheap, at least the food, basic travel (Taxis) etc...its relative, so I won't comment on that or misguide you..but the flight was expensive and I went during the world cup, so that might have had a ton to do with it.

Jan/Feb is their summer. If you are doing Argentina etc then that would be the best time. It will be hot like India for tropical and equatorial countries..so depends on the destinations.
I was there in July (their winter) and to me the beach weather was fantastic, ocean was cold, but I loved it regardless!

Then try these ones for wildlife:
  • Bannerghata National Park
  • Kanha National Park
  • Sundarbans National Park
  • Simlipal National Park
  • Indravati National park
These are all in South and Central India, and have outstanding wildlife. Except for Bannerghata, none are very touristy too. However, there is a flip side. The less touristy is a national park, the more prone to Maoist insurgency they will all be.
thanks. I have to make a balance between convienience , security and popularity . after all, I am not a adventurist. all I want is a convenient and pleasant trip with reasonable budget, having a taste of tropical atmosphere.

thanks. I have to make a balance between convienience , security and popularity . after all, I am not a adventurist. all I want is a convenient and pleasant trip with reasonable budget, having a taste of tropical atmosphere.
are you male or female? are you going to travel solo or with family?
for solo male traveller, security is not an issue.

I like Israel way like they retaliate after Munich olympic terrorist attack, raw plot a snipper and end this terrorist

It is a sad reality in India that for a solo, female traveler conversely security is a big issue and except for Bannerghata I would not recommend any of the other four. @pigtoker

I plan to visit with my wife. so hope the journey is not so tough. besides, the relatively popular one would make me more comfortable although I already had extensive experience in traveling india. I am a fan of india and already been there twice before.

ooty, tamil nadu, south india...

best place to hit for a student like me on weekends.....calm and friendly.....

.guess wat...its not a tropical forest even though its in a tropical region

beautiful-ooty.jpg

@pigtoker it is interesting that different people have different perceptions. For me, always true India has been Rajasthan.

@pigtoker it is interesting that different people have different perceptions. For me, always true India has been Rajasthan.
it maybe, but I only went jaipur before and also like to visit the white, blue and golden city in the future. do you have any idea that there is flight to one of those cities from Dehli or kolkata?

ooty, tamil nadu, south india...

best place to hit for a student like me on weekends.....calm and friendly.....

.guess wat...its not a tropical forest even though its in a tropical region

beautiful-ooty.jpg
ya, I have already been Madurai and Kanniyakumari and really like them. any other place to recommend? where is the place in your pic?

ya, I have already been Madurai and Kanniyakumari and really like them. any other place to recommend? where is the place in your pic?

Ooty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and then there is munnar -

munnar.jpg

idukki -
idukki.jpg

kodaikanal -

kodaikanal.jpg

coorg -
coorg.jpg

coonoor -

conoor.jpg

and many more in south india

Top 15 Hill Stations in South India for Honeymoon Vacation: Tour My India

it maybe, but I only went jaipur before and also like to visit the white, blue and golden city in the future. do you have any idea that there is flight to one of those cities from Dehli or kolkata?
yeah....many from delhi .....check out delhi- udaipur and delhi-jodhpur .... MakeMyTrip, India's No 1 Travel Site | Book Flights, Hotels, Holiday Packages & Bus Tickets

Back
Top Bottom