What's new

Indians, please check my travel Plan

Kolkata ---------> Kalka Shimla ---------> Kulu Manali -------> Delhi ---------> Nainital---> Agra --------> Jaipur --------------> Kolkata

Do you think Any other City or place I need to include which wouldnt cost more days or Am i missing any great place??
Nice plan. Shimla is my favorite. Try going towards the Spiti Valley close to the Tibetan border. It's very inhospitable and much less explored. The temperature is also much much lower. My picture is from a place close to Rakhcham - called Chusul. It's beautiful there.

frst of all cngrats mate !!

And for your plans, Manali and Shimla are most famous honeymoon destinations in himachal. But they are wayyyyy to crowded. These places are always flooded with tourist.
according to me Dalhousie is the best honeymoon location in himachal. beautiful place, not so crowded. khajjiar and chamba nearby towns. both are scerenic places.
I have been to every town city in himachal, so i am telling you on my experience. but still make an informed decision according to your plans.
\m/ peace out.
Thanks mate! And you have mentioned just what I was thinking. Dalhousie is very much on my mind. But one thing my fiancée likes is location like Laddakh. Is there any place similar to laddakh lands around Dalhousie? Any specific honeymoon offers will you suggest for 5-7 days? I have tried but most of the time its all about Shimla & Manali. Thank you again.

Rajasthan with jodhpur and udaipur.
Don't miss that,,please.

I have included these places thanks.

Not visiting south and west India??

One at a time Bro. I will be there in March and this time is for Northern India....... It will take 20 days.

@Bengal.Tiger Visit Fatehpur Sikri if you are going to Agra. Visit Jodhpur and Udaipur as others have recommended. Almora is beautiful, but way too dirty, so I won't recommend it. But if possible, do try to visit Jim Corbett National Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as it is only a 100km away from Nainital, and is breathtakingly beautiful.

Some one said it is flooding season in Nainital in March and I will have to move away from the place as tourism will be closed there.....

Brother please add BDesh as your last location. :P

It was quite obvious from my post that i am a common tourist. If you feel good by humiliating others, then there is something wrong in your upbringing.

I went there in May and I felt so....so very cold plus the cool breeze from the Lake really made me feel like Mr.Freeze. :ashamed:

I suppose it effected me more because I come from a country where 6 months out of the year the weather is warm or stifling hot with the next 3 months of tolerable spring temperature and the remainder being the kinda cold that passed for spring time (May) in Chicago ! :lol:

It hasn't snowed in my city for as long as I've lived here but the tour guide was telling me that Chicago sees lots of it in the Winters; even thinking about so much cold makes me cringe ! :fie:

But Chicago was a nice city; clean, wonderful people, well developed and well planned with lots of interesting places to visit ! :)

But I think Washington DC was more my kind of place or perhaps it was that I enjoyed visiting Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and Mount Vernon too much ! :undecided:

Buffalo was nice too; quiet and slow paced just the way I like it !
saale tu Virginia mein tha Aur mujhe bola bhi nahi , try Tyson mall in DC, good looking Rich girls :azn: & yah next time visit GTA Mississauga in Canada , its famous for its Rangeen Ratain

Last edited:
Some one said it is flooding season in Nainital in March and I will have to move away from the place as tourism will be closed there.....
Flooding begins from May onwards. In March, Nainital will be okay, but yeah Corbett may or may not be flooded. If you go, and conditions are OK, do visit it.

Back
Top Bottom