What's new

Indians, please check my travel Plan

Ah ! Well I did call you brother !

More than Brazilians I love the chicks from costa rica and venezuela. Have met some absolutely stunning chicks from those countries.

Like I said I'd love to visit Latin America but I haven't had the chance to do so yet ! :(

I've visited the US though; I wished I visited some of those breathtaking scenic areas like Kansas, Arizona, Colorado etc where they have great countryside or farm life.

I dunno how you guys stand the cold but I was wearing two warm shirts underneath a a hooded jumper and still freezing like a popsicle while men and women were running about Lake Michigan beach in Chicago in their shorts and sleeveless shirts ! :o:

My spidey senses tell me you may have visited Jaco in Costa Rica? :cheers:

My spidey senses tell me that Mrs.Peshwa needs to be told to send a private investigator to Jaco to dig up Mr.Peshwa's exploits over there ! :whistle:

Brother please add BDesh as your last location. :P

:rofl:

kya bat ki hai

Might I suggest some innovative changes to your itinerary ? If you are an adventurist like myself :

Tirthan & Bir billing up in north. It's a superb place to do trek/trail and gliding and stuff. Went there like 2 years back.

I suggest these places to everyone going to India !

knew it you was hindu.

I've visited the US though; I wished I visited some of those breathtaking scenic areas like Kansas, Arizona, Colorado etc where they have great countryside or farm life.

I dunno how you guys stand the cold but I was wearing two warm shirts underneath a a hooded jumper and still freezing like a popsicle while men and women were running about Lake Michigan beach in Chicago in their shorts and sleeveless shirts ! :o:

US has a great country side and a fabulous place to enjoy if you are into driving.

Lake michigan area is really nice during springs when chicks shorts become short in absolute terms :D

chicago-north-shore-hotel-local-lake-top.jpg

My spidey senses tell me that Mrs.Peshwa needs to be told to send a private investigator to Jaco to dig up Mr.Peshwa's exploits over there ! :whistle:

There ain't no Mrs. Peshwa yet sirji...
Hence I have all the licences to kill deemed upon me in her Majesty's service...

But armstrong bhai, we all know ke aap bhi chune hue khiladi ho :enjoy:

US has a great country side and a fabulous place to enjoy if you are into driving.

Lake michigan area is really nice during springs when chicks shorts become short in absolute terms :D

You from the midwest my friend?

I went there in May and I felt so....so very cold plus the cool breeze from the Lake really made me feel like Mr.Freeze. :ashamed:

I suppose it effected me more because I come from a country where 6 months out of the year the weather is warm or stifling hot with the next 3 months of tolerable spring temperature and the remainder being the kinda cold that passed for spring time (May) in Chicago ! :lol:

It hasn't snowed in my city for as long as I've lived here but the tour guide was telling me that Chicago sees lots of it in the Winters; even thinking about so much cold makes me cringe ! :fie:

But Chicago was a nice city; clean, wonderful people, well developed and well planned with lots of interesting places to visit ! :)

But I think Washington DC was more my kind of place or perhaps it was that I enjoyed visiting Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and Mount Vernon too much ! :undecided:

Buffalo was nice too; quiet and slow paced just the way I like it !

I am afraid I haven't been there. The place seems amazing totally. But my next destination is French Polynesia. I need to save up for that ! :(

Bora Bora is magical from what I hear and equally bankrupting..
I always saw French Polynesia more as a romantic destination than for adventure/thrill seekers...

For me, Fiji is next on the schedule...

Kolkata ---------> Kalka Shimla ---------> Kulu Manali -------> Delhi ---------> Nainital---> Agra --------> Jaipur --------------> Kolkata

Do you think Any other City or place I need to include which wouldnt cost more days or Am i missing any great place??
Welcome friend. Enjoy the snow in kulu manali and possibly in shimla and nainital and freezing weather all over. The only relief from cold will be Kolkata.wish you a wonderful time in India. Dont stretch too much, just chill out and post your pics.

Bora Bora is magical from what I hear and equally bankrupting..
I always saw French Polynesia more as a romantic destination than for adventure/thrill seekers...

For me, Fiji is next on the schedule...
is latin america too pricey for budget traveller / backpacker?

Like I said I'd love to visit Latin America but I haven't had the chance to do so yet ! :(

I know a Canadian guy who swears by his rum, and genes for the cold. But really, if you stay in cold for more than two weeks, you will get used to it. I don't need jacket now if the temperature is above 5C.

some of the best -

looks like u were here a long time back.....as the system has gone online now...there is no problem regarding tickets anymore.
thanks for you kindly information, and I plan to visit india next year.

I went there in May and I felt so....so very cold plus the cool breeze from the Lake really made me feel like Mr.Freeze. :ashamed:

I suppose it effected me more because I come from a country where 6 months out of the year the weather is warm or stifling hot with the next 3 months of tolerable spring temperature and the remainder being the kinda cold that passed for spring time (May) in Chicago ! :lol:

It hasn't snowed in my city for as long as I've lived here but the tour guide was telling me that Chicago sees lots of it in the Winters; even thinking about so much cold makes me cringe ! :fie:

But Chicago was a nice city; clean, wonderful people, well developed and well planned with lots of interesting places to visit ! :)

But I think Washington DC was more my kind of place or perhaps it was that I enjoyed visiting Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and Mount Vernon too much ! :undecided:

Buffalo was nice too; quiet and slow paced just the way I like it !
Have you visited Boston? It is the cleanest, and one of the most beautiful of all American cities.

Back
Top Bottom