What's new

Indians in pictures

There are crap and beautiful among all people. Im amazed people still generalize a population even in a thread that shows such outstanding diversity.

The dude is an idiot. I knew a very good looking Tamil girl that lived in my apt last year. She was very pretty and very into me. Curly black hair and a pretty face to boot. She was a doctor at Yale New Haven hospital and man was she into me. But her Argentinian BF got jealous of me. Long story, but at the end I didn't mind. I was already engaged.

Shettys are NOT a sub cast of Chettiars! I should know, being a Bunt myself:-)

Are you guys talking about Settys ( Not Shettys)?

Thank God atleast some one noticed that. Shettys and Chettys are as different as Nayyars and Nairs....:cheesy:

There are crap and beautiful among all people. Im amazed people still generalize a population even in a thread that shows such outstanding diversity.

buddy i am studying in a tamil college
Worst 4 years of my life

People get what they deserve. Move on dude.

This dude is mad because he gets no chicks. :rofl:

And shinigami you will get no female companions with that attitude.

Seriously.

i am not being biased here
i have been to Kochi, Bombay, Bangalore.
But Tamil Nadu was... how do you put it politely...a huge shock
and i am not just talking about the chicks

i am not being biased here
i have been to Kochi, Bombay, Bangalore.
But Tamil Nadu was... how do you put it politely...a huge shock

We are proud of what we are and would like to remain the way we are. Now can you please move on. Atleast you can post some crap pictures of Tamil chicks to satisfy your ego. Atleast that would be relevant to the thread rather than empty whining.

I'm gonna be honest. As a Pakistani Punjabi, I have seen a very sexy girl from Tamil India. And I am not lying. Maybe Shinigami was never as lucky as me.

We are proud of what we are and would like to remain the way we are. Now can you please move on. Atleast you can post some crap pictures of Tamil chicks to satisfy your ego. Atleast that would be relevant to the thread rather than empty whining.

i dint start this thread to post crap or pretty pictures. just real pics of indians.
any way its time to get on topic

I'm gonna be honest. As a Pakistani Punjabi, I have seen a very sexy girl from Tamil India. And I am not lying. Maybe Shinigami was never as lucky as me.

i have met 1-2 myself.
but the tamil culture is a huge hindrance

i dint start this thread to post crap or pretty pictures. just real pics of indians.
any way its time to get on topic

i have met 1-2 myself.
but the tamil culture is a huge hindrance

What hindrance?

Tamil people are friendlier and kinder from most Indian Hindus.

They don't hold any bias and are genuinely nice people.

What hindrance?

Tamil people are friendlier and kinder from most Indian Hindus.

They don't hold any bias and are genuinely nice people.

I wont disagree with you. all i can say is that you will understand what i am saying when you come here and experience the culture shock yourself

I wont disagree with you. all i can say is that you will understand what i am saying when you come here and experience the culture shock yourself

The girl I met was a culture shock for me too.

I was speaking Punjabi to my friend while at the elevator and she curiously asked me what language you are speaking.

I was like I am speaking Punjabi. I then proceeded to speak with her in Urdu and she said she does not understand Urdu/Hindi. Then I set a date with her to help her learn Urdu at a coffee shop.

She seemed better at English than Hindi to me to be honest. And she was a very nice girl. She never asked me about religion or anything.

I think you have to expand your mind and horizons.

Back
Top Bottom