What's new

Indians in pictures

VillageSouthIndia.jpg

:smitten::smitten: so cute and beautiful.

@icewolf nothing wrong.They are indians we are proud of them.

Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f0mK9V9T4l8/TRF3zU4J8QI/AAAAAAAAGes/kPPB1ljOC-E/s1600/ramanujan.jpg

Recognize this 'dark skinned' ugly fellow?Yes he is one of the greatest mathematicians of all time along with archemides,gauss,euler.Unfortunately the supposedly 'aryan' pakistani people have not been able to come up with anyone similar.

here's another dark skinned fellow.First nobel rize winner in science from asia.
C. V. Raman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And i see razpak often blaming 'porkers' for racism.Lol.

@icewolf nothing wrong.They are indians we are proud of them.

Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f0mK9V9T4l8/TRF3zU4J8QI/AAAAAAAAGes/kPPB1ljOC-E/s1600/ramanujan.jpg

Recognize this 'dark skinned' ugly fellow?Yes he is one of the greatest mathematicians of all time along with archemides,gauss,euler.Unfortunately the supposedly 'aryan' pakistani people have not been able to come up with anyone similar.

here's another dark skinned fellow.First nobel rize winner in science from asia.
C. V. Raman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And i see razpak often blaming 'porkers' for racism.Lol.

you guys are truly hung up on skin colour, i know you get goaded by some pakistani's....but the fact that you all reply to any provocation speaks volumes, just leave it be....

btw, raman is not in the same league as euler, leibniz, einstein et al.........but his genius is undoubted, the hyperbole is obviously overblown (perhaps understandable given sensitivities about skin colour)....

you guys are truly hung up on skin colour, i know you get goaded by some pakistani's....but the fact that you all reply to any provocation speaks volumes, just leave it be....

btw, raman is not in the same league as euler, leibniz, einstein et al.........but his genius is undoubted, the hyperbole is obviously overblown (perhaps understandable given sensitivities about skin colour)....

I guess he is talking of Ramanujan. In terms of pure genius he can be compared to Gauss and Newton, and certainly better than Euler and Leibniz. Einstein is a not a Mathematician, and his achievements in mathematics are not as great as that of Gauss, Newton, Euler or Leibniz

u shud better tell this to ur fellow pakistanis....... who is more hung up about the skin color everyone knows,,,, plz dont preach us

Back
Top Bottom