What's new

Indians in pictures

i seriously cannot believe we are having an argument over the lady's nationality especially since most of the people of the following region have similar skin tones...

rqdjv.gif

i seriously cannot believe we are having an argument over the lady's nationality especially since most of the people of the following region have similar skin tones...

rqdjv.gif

Don't even try it . They have grown listening to and reading certain things and now no matter how much information hits them they will belligerently try to fight it off .

Just continue with the pictures .

rqdjv.gif

When they had their country divided because of the very same reason in 71...do you expect them to change?

ALL HAIL SUPERIOR WHITE PAKISTANI MEN!!!!!!!

there was a color obsessed jinxed girl- and then there is inferiority complex of indians- what needs cure-

i would have loved to see the OP mixing it all up and not show the fairer ones upfront- that shows the complex to be honest- :agree:-

Frankly speaking, since i have joined this forum, the most Funny and surprising things i noticed and came across is :-

=> Pakistanis telling an Indian that you have Inferiority complex!!! (LOL!!! PriCeLess :lol:)

Believe me you people don't have an iota of Idea about what Ordinary Indian thinks and feel about you guys neither i wanna rub that on your face.:D But yeah you guys can live these happy happy moments on this website. But reality outside this website and around the world may frighten your soul :lol:

And one more thing, i personally very well know how good looking and fair skin common pakistanis are.
(Source : My own FB friends list ;) )

@Topic...

Ignore the delusional Minds.

Keep posting pics! :tup:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom