svanubhava.jpg

3+%28www.cute-pictures.blogspot.com%29.jpg

1+%28www.cute-pictures.blogspot.com%29.jpg

agriculture_main.jpg

bullock_cart1.jpg

1327145272120.jpg

Awesome thread guys!!
Superb Pics!!
Keep posting...hope this thread becomes as successful as the India Developing... thread.

@ poster
:sick:Such a liar you are! You better rename your thread to "Turkish, Afghan, Pakistani and 'Chinese' people in Pictures". There are many
pictures in this thread which are actually of people from the said countries while you're falsely representing them as Indians just to feel good on the internet.
You're posting an Indian photographer's work. Being an Indian photographer doesn't automatically mean everyone who you photograph would be an Indian too. Be comfortable in your own skin and don't pretend to be what you're even remotely not.

:lol:Verify a picture here.

P.S. Anyone who isn't sure what Indians look like can watch some Bollywood movie like Rowdy Rathore. Don't let the lead cast(Hero/Heroin) fool you, 99.9% Indians look like the 99.9% cast of a Bollywood movie.
:bad:Alternatively, you can get me permission from mods to post the pics of real Indians. I'd love to post them anyway but don't want to get cockblocked halfway down the road. I won't be responsible if forum gets jinxed for the days to come.

Epic_e383b0_997810.jpg

@ poster
:sick:Such a liar you are! You better rename your thread to "Turkish, Afghan, Pakistani and 'Chinese' people in Pictures". There are many
pictures in this thread which are actually of people from the said countries while you're falsely representing them as Indians just to feel good on the internet.
You're posting an Indian photographer's work. Being an Indian photographer doesn't automatically mean everyone who you photograph would be an Indian too. Be comfortable in your own skin and don't pretend to be what you're even remotely not.

:lol:Verify a picture here.

P.S. Anyone who isn't sure what Indians look like can watch some Bollywood movie like Rowdy Rathore. Don't let the lead cast(Hero/Heroin) fool you, 99.9% Indians look like the 99.9% cast of a Bollywood movie.
:bad:Alternatively, you can get me permission from mods to post the pics of real Indians. I'd love to post them anyway but don't want to get cockblocked halfway down the road. I won't be responsible if forum gets jinxed for the days to come.
:woot::woot::woot:

4159972586_9a5338bbc6_z.jpg

WOW
the pakistanis response is amazing. they really want to believe that all indians are short dark and ugly. apparently this is very important to them.

One member 'Leader' has shown a decent response till now. Lets not paint all them with the same brush . Lets just carry on

WOW
the pakistanis response is amazing. they really want to believe that all indians are short dark and ugly. apparently this is very important to them.

there whole life and identity depends on it. it just makes me sad as to what some Pakistanis have become. Sad and lonely.

Never thought pakistani's were so narrow minded with frog in the well metality....one guy is calling northeast indians chinese...people with mongoloid features doesnot only exist China

Never thought pakistani's were so narrow minded with frog in the well metality....one guy is calling northeast indians chinese...people with mongoloid features doesnot only exist China

You know what we are dealing with when they start calling anybody with mongloid features as Chinese .

They are the same as those uneducated , roadside loafers in my city of Delhi for whom all Mongloids are Chinkis except that in Pakistanis case they are even educated .

Since when did Arab girls start wearing salwar kameez ?

Your source is wrong , there are sources out there that show Aishwarya as an Iranian girl even though the world knows she is purely Indian .

arabic-chat.jpg

Persian Dating - Iranian Girls - Iran Chat

:woot:

Exactly

also note that the watermark of "Arabgirls" came after the original one came on the net

ORIGINAL
33k4uhi.jpg

EDITED
4159972586_9a5338bbc6_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom