What's new

Indians in pictures

people who look distinctly different are distinctly indian:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats the fairytale i am talking about, i ofcourse do not deny that there is enormous diversity in a land of 1.3 billion people, but its hard to keep a straight face with a comment like the above....

ANYWAY, the person posting the pictures said the below

so really i question the source of all this.

and finally, i am only pointing out what could be a factual error, why are you people making aspersions on what i am thinking and what i am like, who now has the narrow mind?

Your laughing does not prove anything . If you have any proof that any of these pictures are not of Indians then bring forth that proof or else kindly lay off .

Btw, India's population is 1.21 billion and not 1.3 billion .You are high it seems .

Let me contribute in this thread-

Black%2028.jpg

610x.jpg

India15.jpg

dravidian-australoid.jpg

dravidian_4.jpg

indian-man-texting-m.jpg

3015702272_cdbc42d911.jpg

25571612.jpg

people who look distinctly different are distinctly indian:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats the fairytale i am talking about, i ofcourse do not deny that there is enormous diversity in a land of 1.3 billion people, but its hard to keep a straight face with a comment like the above....

ANYWAY, the person posting the pictures said the below

so really i question the source of all this.

and finally, i am only pointing out what could be a factual error, why are you people making aspersions on what i am thinking and what i am like, who now has the narrow mind?

You Pakistani try to prove that everyone in Pakistan is snowwhite like Kalash people where as all Indians are dark. :cheesy:

You Pakistani try to prove that everyone in Pakistan is snowwhite like Kalash people where as all Indians are dark. :cheesy:

indians are dark and majority of them are dark- while there is no problem in being dark- all is well if you accept the ground realities aswell instead of total denial- :D-

Your laughing does not prove anything . If you have any proof that any of these pictures are not of Indians then bring forth that proof or else kindly lay off .

Btw, India's population is 1.21 billion and not 1.3 billion .You are high it seems .

the burden of proof is with you, silly.

its far from obvious or conclusive they are born and bred in india, unless you can prove otherwise.

my laughing wasn't meant to prove anything, just to laugh at your earlier comment, silly.

ofcourse, let me reiterate that india is massive country within eurasia that will invariably have diversity, these pictures are interesting to see where they seem to be accurate :)

i thought the point of this thread was NOT to post obviously famous indians....:)

Ignore those useless , narrow minded Pakistanis born and bred on their "Pakistan Studies" text books .

I still remember their behaviour on the thread about the Indian girl winning Miss Asia-Pacific . There is no way you can counter their Xenophobia , with reason or with anything else .

Just carry on with the thread .

indians are dark and majority of them are dark- while there is no problem in being dark- all is well if you accept the ground realities aswell instead of total denial- :D-

No problem in being dark but Pakistanis should not lie that all of them are ultra white, in the past we have shown lots of such people to jinxed_girl :angel: Some Pakistanis were posting pictures of Kalash people and trying to convince Iranians that is the look of ordinary Pakistanis. :lol::lol:

I haven't posted pictures of any actors or actresses or even models.These politicians and sports persons look like normal Indians .

so sachin tendulkar is not an obviously famous indian :laugh:

what happened to appreciating normal indians

We know who we are ,so Indians just ignore those fools and contribute to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom