What's new

Indians in pictures

No problem in being dark but Pakistanis should not lie that all of them are ultra white, in the past we have shown lots of such people to jinxed_girl :angel: Some Pakistanis were posting pictures of Kalash people and trying to convince Iranians that is the look of ordinary Pakistanis. :lol::lol:

there was a color obsessed jinxed girl- and then there is inferiority complex of indians- what needs cure-

i would have loved to see the OP mixing it all up and not show the fairer ones upfront- that shows the complex to be honest- :agree:-

there was a color obsessed jinxed girl- and then there is inferiority complex of indians- what needs cure-

i would have loved to see the OP mixing it all up and not show the fairer ones upfront- that shows the complex to be honest- :agree:-

Why is the word inferiority complex is on the tongue on every Pakistani like a rattu Popat. :rofl::rofl:

so sachin tendulkar is not an obviously famous indian :laugh:

what happened to appreciating normal indians

The deal was not to post pictures of actors or models . Sachin is a normal looking Indian sports person .There is nothing special about his looks :wave:

My goodness .

Why is the word inferiority complex is on the tongue on every Pakistani like a rattu Popat. :rofl::rofl:

Because some of these guys here suffer from it every moment of their lives :lol:

You raise objection, you have to prove it wrong.

hahah, funny guys.

you are claiming the objection is an objection against a fact, you have to prove the fact is indeed a fact, and my basis for an objection is therefore invalid. :laugh:

if the best you got is some reference to an indian school uniform i think you better just leave it :laugh;

My fellow Indians lets pause here and from here don't reply trolls(kichad mein pattar marrenge apne hi kapde gande honge ) and pls keep pic coming

Kids_in_India_by_MULKT.jpg

indian_sage.jpg

The deal was not to post pictures of actors or models . Sachin is a normal looking Indian sports person .There is nothing special about his looks

My goodness .

thanks, the picture of sachin was a valuable addition to this thread.

@ poster
:sick:Such a liar you are! You better rename your thread to "Turkish, Afghan, Pakistani and 'Chinese' people in Pictures". There are many
pictures in this thread which are actually of people from the said countries while you're falsely representing them as Indians just to feel good on the internet.
You're posting an Indian photographer's work. Being an Indian photographer doesn't automatically mean everyone who you photograph would be an Indian too. Be comfortable in your own skin and don't pretend to be what you're even remotely not.

:lol:Verify a picture here.

P.S. Anyone who isn't sure what Indians look like can watch some Bollywood movie like Rowdy Rathore. Don't let the lead cast(Hero/Heroin) fool you, 99.9% Indians look like the 99.9% cast of a Bollywood movie.
:bad:Alternatively, you can get me permission from mods to post the pics of real Indians. I'd love to post them anyway but don't want to get cockblocked halfway down the road. I won't be responsible if forum gets jinxed for the days to come.

Love the pics of the kids so far in this album. Some more of my favourite Indian children's pics to ad to this collection:

2008-8-22-11-41-52-ea06bd2e94e441068a728fbf4fc2b6db-ea06bd2e94e441068a728fbf4fc2b6db-2.jpg

my_india_flag_child_xRxgB_6943.jpg

2008-8-14-3-37-12-c6d257f4048544b680f138c2137d05b0-c6d257f4048544b680f138c2137d05b0-2.jpg

Last but not least, my favourite pic of a poor Indian boy hoisting the tri-colour:

A-homeless-young-boy-waves-the-Indian-flag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom