What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

The reason 20 indians are asking WHO is HE

is because WE NEVER HERD OF HIM..

IS HE YOUR VERSION OF HIRTIK ROSHAN OR SOME THING

And there are no pakistanis on Indian defence forum??? :woot:

First .. Your posts are pretty gay..talkin abt hot male actors n postin pics..

2nd.. How many Pakistanis are on tht forum? Counting me 3?4 maybe? Half of them are banned .. The other half don't even log in or post at those degenerate gutter forums filled with low lives ... Ironically most of those losers are present on this forum aswell..

First .. Your posts are pretty gay..talkin abt hot male actors n postin pics..

2nd.. How many Pakistanis are on tht forum? Counting me 3?4 maybe? Half of them are banned .. The other half don't even log in or post at those degenerate gutter forums filled with low lives ... Ironically most of those losers are present on this forum aswell..
Well...whom do you want me to compare that fawad guy with? Sonia Gandhi? If we are rating guys by looks, you dont expect me to call them beautiful... ok, remove that word hot and replace with handsome. Fine now?

Well...whom do you want me to compare that fawad guy with? Sonia Gandhi? If we are rating guys by looks, you dont expect me to call them beautiful... ok, remove that word hot and replace with handsome. Fine now?

Whatever girl .. Your free to post as much gay pics as you want in outta here..

Although gotta admi the comments of bhartis on this forum n that article are pretty amusing .. Insecure lot.

Whatever girl .. Your free to post as much gay pics as you want in outta here..

Although gotta admi the comments of bhartis on this forum n that article are pretty amusing .. Insecure lot.
Girl? :lol:
It's not being insecure...It's just that your inferiority complex is getting ahead of you by takng an old witch's statement as a divine revelation. :lol:

Not a fan of Bollywood but liked the Pakistani actor Ali Zafar.
But Fawad Khan, no idea :disagree:

This guy have average **** look, no idea why he is so popular in India. Good dress and hair can make anyone look good i guess.
This is the difference of being on screen or off screen. Sub camera ka kamaal hai bhai.

there female actress are coming too.. I saw one in kapil show.. bitch was way too much modern for a Pakistani female..she is with serial kisser Imran Hashmi in a movie was too casually talking abou his bed scened with Hashmi..

so you don't like ladies being independent, laughing, flirty and bindaas... yes, i understood that from the other thread about your liking for dupattas... from haryana, are you??

giphy.gif

Fawad is at best an above average looking guy . Shobha dey should get her eyes examined .

Indians, please take a chill pill. Indian producers must have seen some talent in Pakistani actors. Thats why they are invited to do bollywood movies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom