What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

I've never seen the kind of filth that's coming from our east, i do agree there are people like this in Pakistan as well but never seen someone celebrate a natural disaster.

In this case I would say Proof of absence is not Absence of proof.

Some people are open while some are covert.

The solution is to get a permanent solutions for all outstanding issues between the countries and all these problems will die a natural death.

@Joe Shearer
Exactly what I'm talking about. I think I may have responded to this guy's posts. Maybe he can help you find that thread.

Is he a fellow Bengali to you as his name sounds that way? You both should say bhalo bashi all the time to the Bengali chicks, LOL.

STEM..:woot: That word itself is a neologism which has been criticized widely.
I am Not a bengali but from Uttarakhand.

Me and @Joe Shearer have a 36 ka aankra. I think you can know it easily from my DP.

BTW STEM is what rules the world. You and I are able to have this conversation on the internet because of a STEM person not a humanities person.

A STEM person will save the world from the Corona Virus not a humanities person

When IAF aircraft crash. And pilot die. We feel sorry for that soul. Because we are Muslim and Pakistani. But these non human indian should be wiped out from the planet earth. Matlab haad ho gai. Koi atna kasy gir sakta ha

In this case I would say Proof of absence is not Absence of proof.

Some people are open while some are covert.

The solution is to get a permanent solutions for all outstanding issues between the countries and all these problems will die a natural death.
For me seeing is believing, and the whole world has seen, i was on reddit and in a thread even the whites were also appalled at what the were reading.

I am Not a bengali but from Uttarakhand.

Me and @Joe Shearer have a 36 ka aankra. I think you can know it easily from my DP.

BTW STEM is what rules the world. You and I are able to have this conversation on the internet because of a STEM person not a humanities person.

A STEM person will save the world from the Corona Virus not a humanities person

You should learn something from him. But you are clearly better than some of these other Sanghi posters here, they are simply insufferable.

According to your argument, why don't we go a step further and replace all STEM graduates with actual robots? They would be far more efficient than any human beings.

What's the point in your kind procreating? :-) You should be really worried about the AUTOMATION threat, it's real.

I want to make it plain that no decent Indian has anything but the deepest regret and sympathy at this hour of tragedy. We have nothing to do with the kind of low-life who have come out with such incredibly inhuman messages.

100% spot on.

Would also like to add most Pakistanis have nothing to do with their cavalcade of low-lives gathered here extrapolating (to the point of celebration themselves) the other-side-of-fence low-lives to all Indians either.

Such is the internet echo-space and cocooning...tragedies often get usurped by those that were lost degenerate causes long ago.

You should learn something from him. But you are clearly better than some of these other Sanghi posters here, they are simply insufferable.

According to your argument, why don't we go a step further and replace all STEM graduates with actual robots? They would be far more efficient than any human beings.

What's the point in your kind procreating? :-) You should be really worried about the AUTOMATION threat, it's real.
We're far from it, Machine learning and it's sisters can't even do NLP with accuracy. We will solve it once hit the door.

Last edited:
Nobody will value something which is free. That is my understanding. Plus I consider humanities as the worst subject you could study. There is no benefit of studying gender studies, intersectional feminism or African studies. STEM education is what is required to develop a country
What's Modi's academic background? Seriously I would like to know.

indians are fking disgusting creatures celebrating death of innocent how low can these bastards get!!

its not just indians our beloved cyril also used some kind words! bastards!

He claims to be an "MA in ENTIRE Political Science". People have demanded to see his educational degree through an RTI but he refuses to show his real certificate.

Almost No one remembers him as an alumnus in whatever college he claims to have graduated from.

I doubt Narendra Modi is even a 12th pass.

So you have judged a billion Hindus. On what basis. A few comments on twitter ? The sane voices are speaking right here in front of you. We can condemn the hate together.
I'm not a judgmental person but your countrymen are making it really hard to not judge nowadays.

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer
Exactly what I'm talking about. I think I may have responded to this guy's posts. Maybe he can help you find that thread.

Is he a fellow Bengali to you as his name sounds that way? You both should say bhalo bashi all the time to the Bengali chicks, LOL.

STEM..:woot: That word itself is a neologism which has been criticized widely.

A Modi-worshipping backwoodsman from the hills. He has nothing to do with Bengal or Bengalis, for which mercy we are thankful.

A Modi-worshipping backwoodsman from the hills. He has nothing to do with Bengal or Bengalis, for which mercy we are thankful.

Sorry his name sounded that way.

He comes from the region which has given the world literary geniuses like Ruskin Bond and Sumitranandan Pant. But he doesn't appreciate his own backyard that much.

He claims to be an "MA in ENTIRE Political Science". People have demanded to see his educational degree through an RTI but he refuses to show his real certificate.

Almost No one remembers him as an alumnus in whatever college he claims to have graduated from.

Interesting revelations about the world's favourite Chai Walla, especially given the previous poster's obsession over STEM being the only and absolute saviour of mankind.

But why seriously?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Class VI.

Back
Top Bottom