What's new

Indians carrying ‘ganja’ arrested in Sri Lanka

uh yeah, keep telling yourself that.....i dont know what cheap source you're using

@ Lankan ranjer: The marijuana from india may explain you the real meaning of Nirvana! After all God made made weed, man made beer.. & in god we trust!!

Thats true i used with chillum yesterday it was really awesome.

@Lankan Ranger: Don't be a tight *** and let your people enjoy the wonders of Kerala Ganja

Quoted for future reference for incidence such as this http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/159978-pakistani-intruder-shot-dead.html

Amazing how every Indian on that thread was happy that a guy got killed because they ASSUMED he was a drug smuggler. But here we have an Indian friend approving of it when India is the one exporting.
Amazing.

Oh also, there is a difference between laws against drugs and laws against fundamental human rights like religion.

Hypocritical Indians will always be hypocritical. :rolleyes:

if they have to be punished..it should be for not getting the "good stuff" and i think that's why the sri lankans are angry:)

Nah man, sorry but I agree with him. It kinda does look like dirt. They need to get on that exotic tip. :P

don't go by the looks my friend! try the stuff..you never know! it could be as exotic as jamaican woodbine!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom