What's new

Indians carrying ‘ganja’ arrested in Sri Lanka

i am willing to help the sri lankan authorities by disposing that weed :kiss3:

That ganja came from TN. I must tell u guys, try the marijuana from trichy. Seedless and packs quite a punch. Much better than the crap available in bangalore at triple the prices.

What is so big deal about it Ganja hi to hai?

What is so big deal about it Ganja hi to hai?

bhai jaan kuch bangladeshi log oxes n cows lene gaye the india wo sare poor farmers the
BSF nahi toh goli mari nahi toh nanga karke mara un logo ko

KYA BURA KIYA KUCH JANWAR HI TOH LENE GAYE THE

bhai jaan kuch bangladeshi log oxes n cows lene gaye the india wo sare poor farmers the
BSF nahi toh goli mari nahi toh nanga karke mara un logo ko

KYA BURA KIYA KUCH JANWAR HI TOH LENE GAYE THE

Bhai tum log meri samajh se bahar ho.. border cross karna jurm hai.. aur jahan itne log cross kartee hoo goli marne ke alawal koi chara nahi....

Tum yeah bataoo usko border ke paar cow lene kyoun jana tha?

Bhai tum log meri samajh se bahar ho.. border cross karna jurm hai.. aur jahan itne log cross kartee hoo goli marne ke alawal koi chara nahi....

Tum yeah bataoo usko border ke paar cow lene kyoun jana tha?

aap k waha sasti milti hai is liye

that looks like sht weed they should be arrested for not having higher quality Cannabis if its dried up and pressed together for transportation it becomes "brick weed" which is low in THC and of low quality.

@raz pak cannabis is not a drug so how can you be addicted to it? there is a difference between heroin what Pakistanis smuggle into India and Cannabis which is a all natural medicine and it can be called a modern day nepenthe

THANK YOU! Somehow who didn't buy into all the D.A.R.E. crap about bud. lol

don't go by the looks my friend! try the stuff..you never know! it could be as exotic as jamaican woodbine!!:lol:

I've never had Jamaican woodbine...:cry:

How much is it worth? :)
Set fire to that stuff before someone ......

@raz pak cannabis is not a drug so how can you be addicted to it? there is a difference between heroin what Pakistanis smuggle into India and Cannabis which is a all natural medicine and it can be called a modern day nepenthe

What exactly does this medicine cure?

And there is a difference between a physical addiction and a psychological addiction. Marijuana smokers tend to exhibit the latter.

aches and pains, works well with cancer patients as it increases appetite and THC has been shown in medical studies to speed the death of cells before they can undergo malignant transformation, can be useful in treating glaucoma or MS as it relieves pressure in the eye. etc it is used for medical purposes in Canada and 16 states in the USA.

Then after all this why cannabis is banned in US, India etc, while you can very well get your liver damaged through alcohol and lungs damaged through cigarettes which is freely available in both the countries.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

negative.he or no one is free to smoke ganja in kerala.

& I protest against this.

Then after all this why cannabis is banned in US, India etc, while you can very well get your liver damaged through alcohol and lungs damaged through cigarettes which is freely available in both the countries.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

& I protest against this.

Just because something is illegal, does not inherently mean it is wrong.
I hope you don't seriously believe everything a government deems illegal is good for their citizens? And honestly, the reason marijuana is outlawed here is because the best bud isn't cultivated here. Also because hemp paper would destroy the current paper industry. So that plays into it, as well.

Back
Top Bottom