What's new

Indians are world's 'greenest': Survey

See its very easy to make fun of somebody\'s faith, what if I contend that all Pakistanis eat flies in their tea because the Hadith says so...doesnt serve any purpose...everybody has traditions that may sound a bit stupid because the times have changed, and we can pretend to be educated and scientific in our thinking and make fun of those traditions. They fail to understand that trying to denigrate all Indians using these childish tactics doesn\'t add to their pea sized brains.

Sir,
your idea that there is a hadith that says to drink tea with flies is TOTALLY wrong, since there exists no such hadith. So to compare a factual tradition such as cow-urine drinking with a fake one such as fly-tea drinking is like comparing apples with oranges, which is jsut wrong.
Even with your discrepancy, I see your point, and yes, you are right that this argument is totally uncalled for and childish.
So PLEASE stop this, because Islam teaches us to respect other religions, not make fun of them.:yahoo:

Sir,
your idea that there is a hadith that says to drink tea with flies is TOTALLY wrong, since there exists no such hadith. So to compare a factual tradition such as cow-urine drinking with a fake one such as fly-tea drinking is like comparing apples with oranges, which is jsut wrong.
Even with your discrepancy, I see your point, and yes, you are right that this argument is totally uncalled for and childish.
So PLEASE stop this, because Islam teaches us to respect other religions, not make fun of them.:yahoo:

Facts do not cease to be facts if you are not aware of them...am posting this here just for your knowledge and since you see the point I have no intention of carrying this further. Denigrating religion is not my way of trying to overcome any complex unlike some here.
Regards

\"Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said \"If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease.\"
4:537: Abu Huraira: The Prophet said If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, ...

The fact is cow dung and cow urine has lot of medicinal properties, whom my friend in pakistan and west don't understand. Infact human urine is biggest and powerful antiseptic.

The fact is cow dung and cow urine has lot of medicinal properties, whom my friend in pakistan and west don't understand. Infact human urine is biggest and powerful antiseptic.

yaaaaack.......aaargh......anyways,have you tried it???

since when drinking cow urine, eating rats to fight food recession, warming houses with cow dung, etc is called green? just trying to state facts but india is by far the most polluted counry on earth.

I'm sure if some Indian posted these type of off topic and flame he will get permanently banned

You post troll and flame only because its something positive about India, if there is something bad or negative u will be jumping up and down with happiness shows ur mentality and education :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom