What's new

Indians Again Threatening Family Members of Australian Cricket Team that is Touring Pakistan

This is also not the India where we grew up in but we cannot let the corruption of Congress raping us. You must be wanting Congress or CPM to come over but people of India whom you say sanghi (who does not agree with you) will not let the country fall to put to same pit. Bring out the facts and you can clearly see the % of communal violence is way way higher than NDA rule.
Could it be that the higher proportion of communal violence in UPA rule was beneficial for the opposition of the time? The said opposition could have been responsible for instigating such violence.

This possibility should cross every rational mind capable of analytic thought :cheers:

This is also not the India where we grew up in but we cannot let the corruption of Congress raping us. You must be wanting Congress or CPM to come over but people of India whom you say sanghi (who does not agree with you) will not let the country fall to put to same pit. Bring out the facts and you can clearly see the % of communal violence is way way higher than NDA rule.

@waz @The Eagle what wrong did I say (there is no curse and I am stating a fact) then why negative power is used to suppress my voice. I called corrupt a corrupt. Calling out corruption against a party of which your TT is a cadre then he cannot keep on distributing negative ratings. He is not the only one representing India.

749206C6-6397-4DDF-B00C-E2EBE444CEC0.jpeg

he was pretending to be TTP, this also shows that almost every ‘BLA’ and ‘TTP’ are mostly run by Indians.

@waz @The Eagle what wrong did I say (there is no curse and I am stating a fact) then why negative power is used to suppress my voice. I called corrupt a corrupt. Calling out corruption against a party of which your TT is a cadre then he cannot keep on distributing negative ratings. He is not the only one representing India.

We have GHQ section to lodge a formal complaint to review negative ratings. In the meantime, I will tag @Joe Shearer for the reason as well.

The matter has already been picked up by Australian media. CA, PCB and security agencies are also involved.

Australians have also realized that fake threat is originated from India. Pak and Australian security agencies have already concluded that there is no real threat to players in Pakistan.

Brain dead Indians doesn't realize their top secret mission to damage Pakistan cricket has backfired as every country has started realizing how pathetic Indians are.

Could it be that the higher proportion of communal violence in UPA rule was beneficial for the opposition of the time? The said opposition could have been responsible for instigating such violence.

This possibility should cross every rational mind capable of analytic thought :cheers:

Think whatever you can as you are entitled to your view but how I dont understand it is going to be beneficial for a country. A party ruling 60years and did zilch other than MANERGA. Is this something are you looking for ?

Think whatever you can as you are entitled to your view but how I dont understand it is going to be beneficial for a country. A party ruling 60years and did zilch other than MANERGA. Is this something are you looking for ?
This is oversimplified propaganda. If the ruling party in India did nothing for the first 60 years, then there would be no India :laugh:

Stating the obvious : Think whatever you can :cheers:

I object to the way this thread title reads.. "Indians" again threaten blabla.. which is just not the case.

I do have some idea and can understand the hatred filled vitriol you faced here and must be in other open forums too. And it looks as though the Sanghis hatred is more pronounced against their own Indians, the open minded, sage and who calls a spade a spade.

The first sign of increased fascism is that dissenting voices are not liked, and you faced the brunt of it, were in the eye of the storm.
Believe it or not, even the building WhatsApp group was up in arms, after I objected to broadcasting exclusively one religion's festivals and holidays, and clogging up a common platform with this display of cloying religiosity. I even shared that privately with someone here who would understand, but in private. Sharing it in the public forum would have been, and is, utterly humiliating.

sadly indian constitution is not secular
It is.

That it is wilfully flouted does not change its character. Even liberals like YLH have openly expressed admiration for it in its secular character.

Forget your growing up, you can be biased.
This isn't the India I've known through friendships. I have always felt there was anger, but over the years hate has permeated so much. It is vastly different, in more ways then I care to share, largely because of selfish reasons. It effects my own memories, and my own friendships.
<sigh>

You may be right. I did not see or sense the anger. As you say, perhaps I was biased.

It absolutely was. This is a no-brainer. That would explain why it occurs to some, but not to others.

Would you explain why you display the name of a terrorist organisation in your signature?

Would you explain why you display the name of a terrorist organisation in your signature?
My bad, 95 percent.
That is really uncalled for.

We have GHQ section to lodge a formal complaint to review negative ratings. In the meantime, I will tag @Joe Shearer for the reason as well.
I will happily explain, when asked to.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom