What's new

Indians Again Threatening Family Members of Australian Cricket Team that is Touring Pakistan

Offhand, no.

It is not, as far as I know, an Indian political habit to travel to Pakistan. An exception rather than the rule. Offhand, I can remember Amarinder Singh, and - long ago - Sheikh Abdullah.

If you are curious about the visits, considering the strong vein of Hindu primary identity in their state, it needs to be recalled:
  1. the communal battles at the time of partition were particularly bitter in Bihar. People in the Punjab and people in Pakistan tend to forget all about the grief that enveloped the east.
  2. After partition, the Muslim population remained strong in Bihar.
  3. Both these political leaders would not be in power without support from the Muslim citizens of Bihar.
  4. Nitesh Kumar, as we speak, is in an administrative alliance with the BJP. He got into this alliance quite some time ago.
Nitesh Kumar is in alliance with BJP but the foundation of real Bihari identity isn't Bharati. It is Hindustani.

Why is that? Maybe because you are assuming Bharati identity is the same as Hindustani. It is not.
And maybe not.
I continue to be unsure about what you are trying to say.
If you could explain rather than obliquely wise about the views that others might or might hold, it might generate light.

And maybe not.
I continue to be unsure about what you are trying to say.
If you could explain rather than obliquely wise about the views that others might or might hold, it might generate light.
Nothing oblique about anything I wrote. It is not a coincidence Bihar's chief minister visited Pakistan. There is ancient Hindustani history behind this which is related to real Biiharis [Not Bharatis].

Nothing oblique about anything I wrote. It is not a coincidence Bihar's chief minister visited Pakistan. There is ancient Hindustani history behind this which is related to real Biiharis [Not Bharatis].
I'm afraid your knowledge of Indian history, Indian sociology and Indian politics is too deep and profound for a light-weight like me to fathom.

I'm afraid your knowledge of Indian history, Indian sociology and Indian politics is too deep and profound for a light-weight like me to fathom.
You condemned yourself. Anyway, official Indian identity is based on ancient Bihari identity.

If allegations are true and the evidence trail is verified, the fellow should be charged with criminal prosecution. I hope that the Australian gov. would raise a formal complaint to India if the credibility of the claim is established. :police:
@Wood , this need be followed up properly so the Indian terrorists sitting in the guise of worlds largest democracy can be exposed as the wolf in sheep clothing. Snake will always bite.

@Wood , this need be followed up properly so the Indian terrorists sitting in the guise of worlds largest democracy can be exposed as the wolf in sheep clothing. Snake will always bite.
This is more of a problem for India than for anyone else. The civility among civilians will become lost if such actions are not reprimanded, assuming that the evidence is true.

You would notice that this current wave of hatred is being spearheaded by young people below the age of 25. Which indicates that BJP has been successful in poisoning the young people. While it certainly makes things difficult for Pakistan however this lot will destroy their country from within as well.

You would notice that this current wave of hatred is being spearheaded by young people below the age of 25. Which indicates that BJP has been successful in poisoning the young people. While it certainly makes things difficult for Pakistan however this lot will destroy their country from within as well.
It is rather more complex than that.

When a society has little to offer they look for escapism. They then look for a boogeyman to take them away from what is happening on a daily basis. Going no where in their monotonous lives. Vent their anger on a land and people that are just glad that they are not part of their India

Back
Top Bottom