What's new

Indians Again Threatening Family Members of Australian Cricket Team that is Touring Pakistan

Think whatever you can as you are entitled to your view but how I dont understand it is going to be beneficial for a country. A party ruling 60years and did zilch other than MANERGA. Is this something are you looking for ?

Are yaar why so serious.. its a just a forum.. 1 -Ve rating or 1000 what is there for you to loose ?
But I do agree with your points.

Will it be okay if I say " Jay xxxxvxxxx" instead of " jay shree ram"

Freedom of speech huh ?

1646076663190.png

No, north Indian, either Bihari or UP. I add no comment, to avoid being thought to be biased or prejudiced.

Gujarat is a state, and has many towns in it. Modi was Chief Minister of Gujarat. It is far gone in terms of Sanghi persuasion having been in effect there for decades. It is not surprising that you find them intractable.

However Aakar Patel, the campaigner for human rights that Modi and his government are so scared of, is Gujarati, and as liberal as they come. Look him up.

Teesta Setalvad, who was a leader of the civil society resistance to the cover-up of the Gujarat riots of 2002, and who has paid a very bitter price for it, is Gujarati, of a most distinguished family (her grandfather, M. C. Setalvad, was a distinguished Attorney General at the centre). Look her up.

There are exceptions in every society.

Should I deny that there are organised scammers operating out of Indian centres? Should I overlook that there are scammers operating out of every part of the world, including Nigeria, Russia and the US? Should I agree with you in sticking a label to a whole country, and should you do so thinking of what the reverse could be, of someone sticking a label to Pakistan?

I am sure there would be many Gujjus that are open minded and hold no animosities against us but i haven't meet one yet. In my personal experience people from Kerala and Punjabis have been the most friendly.

This is very below par by Sanghis, they managed to derail the New Zealand, England cricketing tours, with similar type of threats, now trying it again only to be exposed with his pants down.

I am sure there would be many Gujjus that are open minded and hold no animosities against us but i haven't meet one yet. In my personal experience people from Kerala and Punjabis have been the most friendly.
And Bengalis!

Though you are probably right about the Malayalis and the Punjabis.

pak should act strongly , we must include this RSS Hindutva extremist into most wanted terrorist list , after all he is threatening the families of Australian cricket team , this is an act of terrorism
Actually it is. It is considered a serious offense in Europe, and US. Even joke about it treated seriously and people will be arrested.

This is very below par by Sanghis, they managed to derail the New Zealand, England cricketing tours, with similar type of threats, now trying it again only to be exposed with his pants down.

It's one thing being a troll online like Indian twitter trolls, can tolerate that. But directly threatening someone with death?

Pakistan needs space to operate like a normal country. Why is it when India has all their sporting events and nothing happens from Pakistan's side, its a non issue. Pakistanis don't even care or know what's going on over there.

I hate the fact just because India is in bed with the yanks and they can get away with anything and the media doesn't highlight it. A random Pakistani does something wrong and the entire global media jumps on it and starts framing it as "Pakistan has done this and that".

When India attacked Pakistan few years ago, did the world condemn it? That children could have died? Or were they pseudo celebrating until PAF put them in their place?

Last edited:
Bihar chief ministers Laloo Prasad and Nitesh Kumar visited Pakistan. Know any other state chief ministers who have?
Offhand, no.

It is not, as far as I know, an Indian political habit to travel to Pakistan. An exception rather than the rule. Offhand, I can remember Amarinder Singh, and - long ago - Sheikh Abdullah.

If you are curious about the visits, considering the strong vein of Hindu primary identity in their state, it needs to be recalled:
  1. the communal battles at the time of partition were particularly bitter in Bihar. People in the Punjab and people in Pakistan tend to forget all about the grief that enveloped the east.
  2. After partition, the Muslim population remained strong in Bihar.
  3. Both these political leaders would not be in power without support from the Muslim citizens of Bihar.
  4. Nitesh Kumar, as we speak, is in an administrative alliance with the BJP. He got into this alliance quite some time ago.

Are yaar why so serious.. its a just a forum.. 1 -Ve rating or 1000 what is there for you to loose ?
But I do agree with your points.
I don't.

Not agreeing with you is fine by me. I hope it is fine by you.

Back
Top Bottom