What's new

Indians Again Threatening Family Members of Australian Cricket Team that is Touring Pakistan

i just love to hear such events that are happening so frequently.

whole world is watching a nation going down with its leader. there is a lot to come and watch. give mr. Modi 10 more years and see how they lose everything including character, sincerity, morality and integrity.

then the same hate they bring out against minorities will be spit on their faces by even the uncultivated and uncontacted people and the world would be a better place.

i just love to hear such events that are happening so frequently.

whole world is watching a nation going down with its leader. there is a lot to come and watch. give mr. Modi 10 more years and see how they lose everything including character, sincerity, morality and integrity.

then the same hate they bring out against minorities will be spit on their faces by even the uncultivated and uncontacted people and the world would be a better place.
As a wise man once said "It is the beginning of the end for India"

Even after repeated incidents of a completely deranged kind, this sort of thing turns up and the brain seizes up. What sort of a completely deranged idiot would do this? Not a Sanghi, not a bhakt, this would have to be something different.

Dada - I am guessing Tiwari is a cow belt name. Back in the day, a sound thrashing would insert some sense into these little rat-brained idiots. These days every half ounce punk wants to be a hero, being Sanghi and gerua is just an excuse....

Absolutely unacceptable. These people should be retraced and appropriate course of action should be decided for them. GOP shall be notified for the needful.

India, like any civilized nation, should have laws on the books to prevent the hiring of people who practice cyber-bullying...this idiot's chances of getting hired in a Western country are nil, if they know he did something like this.

So Australians were already expecting Indians to be "Indians" and are not bothered by it at all.

Keep up the good work of showing your true colors to the world. #OwnGoal

1646125489571.png

Reported your comment. You guys want an echo chamber?

I hope @waz bhai is taking note. This guy is name-calling people like @Joe Shearer Dada, me and a bunch of other folks completely out of the blue. Just baffling what is up with this guy calling people names for no apparent reason.

The other day he called me a really nasty name, and the mods graciously took care of it.

Plain sociopath behavior.

I hope @waz bhai is taking note. This guy is name-calling people like @Joe Shearer Dada, me and a bunch of other folks completely out of the blue. Just baffling what is up with this guy calling people names for no apparent reason.

The other day he called me a really nasty name, and the mods graciously took care of it.

Such people should have no place at this forum. Their behavior has pushed some good folks out of this forum.

Quite a character he is. Bashing Pakistan on his Linkedin page and threatening cricketer's spouses with fake female Instagram profiles

It says Gujarat right there on his LinkedIn page

Posting hate messages about specific ethnicities and nations is immediate cause for losing an account in LinkedIn. Just report it.

You would notice that this current wave of hatred is being spearheaded by young people below the age of 25. Which indicates that BJP has been successful in poisoning the young people. While it certainly makes things difficult for Pakistan however this lot will destroy their country from within as well.
It is rather more complex than that.
Dada - I am guessing Tiwari is a cow belt name. Back in the day, a sound thrashing would insert some sense into these little rat-brained idiots. These days every half ounce punk wants to be a hero, being Sanghi and gerua is just an excuse....
It is, it is...you are right, they should have been thrashed to put some sense and some manners into their thick skulls. হাতের সুখ is what it is called.

And you are so right, Sanghi and gerua is just the flavour of the month.

This is what my most embittered Pakistani friends simply don't get. This is rent-a-bigot at rally time, the rest of the time it is about চ্যাংরা ছেলে.
India, like any civilized nation, should have laws on the books to prevent the hiring of people who practice cyber-bullying...this idiot's chances of getting hired in a Western country are nil, if they know he did something like this.
It does, but the police are selective on applying these laws. On orders from on high.

No, no, talk to him direct and clear it. He is not at all bad. My word on it. My talking to him direct would be impertinent, but he is somebody I respect (we have clashed on occasion, but no hard feelings).

Such people should have no place at this forum. Their behavior has pushed some good folks out of this forum.
Sir-jee, bas to kijiye, hamare bachche ko kyon chher rahein hain? Agar usse koi gustakhi hui hai, to mafi chahta hoon.

These kind of people are a reality, and going beyond the context of India-Pak relations, such behaviour needs to be eliminated. We definitely have the tech capabilities to track and punish such people. It should be swift and regular. Today it is fake death threat, tomorrow someone will be threatening to rape someone's daughter, the crap goes on.

'Get a f*cking life' should be a compulsory subject class 5 onwards in all schools.

These kind of people are a reality, and going beyond the context of India-Pak relations, such behaviour needs to be eliminated. We definitely have the tech capabilities to track and punish such people. It should be swift and regular. Today it is fake death threat, tomorrow someone will be threatening to rape someone's daughter, the crap goes on.

'Get a f*cking life' should be a compulsory subject class 5 onwards in all schools.
Uff, right on target.

Posting hate messages about specific ethnicities and nations is immediate cause for losing an account in LinkedIn. Just report it.
I believe the little shit has closed his account.

Pakistan v Australia: Steve Smith says tourists feel 'incredibly safe'​

Batter Steve Smith says Australia's players feel "incredibly safe" on their first tour of Pakistan in nearly 25 years, despite spinner Ashton Agar receiving a death threat.

The first Test in Rawalpindi begins on Friday and Cricket Australia said the threat against Agar, received on social media, was "not considered a risk".
"We've got a lot of people working here with us, we trust our security and we're feeling incredibly safe in Pakistan," said Smith.

Australia, England and New Zealand have not toured Pakistan since an attack on the Sri Lanka team bus in Lahore in 2009 that killed six policemen and two civilians.

International sides have recently started touring Pakistan again, but in September New Zealand abandoned a tour minutes before the opening game in Rawalpindi following a government security alert.

Three days later England withdrew their men's and women's teams from tours in October, citing the "mental and physical wellbeing" of players.

Smith said: "It's great to be back here and playing cricket.

"It's the first time a lot of us have been here and we're excited. We know how passionate Pakistanis are about cricket."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom