What's new

Indian woman is stripped naked and has her eyes gouged out before being beaten to death and incinera

I told you Islam doesn't encourage / allow child marriages ......... if you want I can give you lecture on Islamic laws. I am not supportive of what the followers do, I am only interested in what Islam as Deen has to say.

Your claims have no substance since islamic laws in most nations allow for child brides for muslims. Including pakistan which allows for 16 year old brides.

So basically your not only a bigot but a hypocrite bigot. Thanks for accepting that.

And I am not interested in posting images of indian child brides, they have my sympathies and good wishes.

LOL..... you are free to call names in your frustration. Its the only thing you can do after being proved wrong.

Your claims have no substance since islamic laws in most nations allow for child brides for muslims.

You can keep typing this over and over again ......... let me tell you I am not an insecure soul come up with proof of this being Islamic law and I will teach you what exactly are the Islamic laws.

Including pakistan which allows for 16 year old brides.

Cuckoo sanghi........... Pakistan cannot allow marriage before 18 as a law. You get your CNIC at age of 18, and that CNIC is linked with data of your previous and new family, you cannot register your marriage without a valid CNIC.

LOL..... you are free to call names in your frustration. Its the only thing you can do after being proved wrong.

Why would I call names? I have successfully made you to accept that you are one hypocrite cuckoo bigot sanghi.

Now I prefer not to tell lies so cannot resist telling you on your face.

You can keep typing this over and over again ......... let me tell you I am not an insecure soul come up with proof of this being Islamic law and I will teach you what exactly are the Islamic laws.

Cuckoo sanghi........... Pakistan cannot allow marriage before 18 as a law. You get your CNIC at age of 18, and that CNIC is linked with data of your previous and new family, you cannot register your marriage without a valid CNIC.

Why would I call names? I have successfully made you to accept that you are one hypocrite cuckoo bigot sanghi.

Why should I repeat it when I have proved my point ?

Your denial is not my problem.

Pakistani laws presently mandate that the minimum age for marriage is 18 years for a male and 16 for a female.

Beyond that , you are free to claim any victory like your pakistan army. Its a very common pakistani trait.

Who cares the law!!!
We all know what happens in Madrassas in dozens of Mosques too.Even you can find such in UK,India & there are hundreds Islamic courts justifying these bullshits.They don't comes under the shadow of constitution or they will to follow.
Only one kind of religion needs own religious courts. Isn't that more than enough to picture up?

Why should I repeat it when I have proved my point ?

What point? And what have you been doing on this thread?

Your denial is not my problem.

But your ignorance is affecting me.

Beyond that , you are free to claim any victory like your pakistan army. Its a very common pakistani trait.

So from Sharia to Pakistani law and now to Pakistan army, what's next. Cuckoo sanghi has lost all his marbles.

Who cares the law!!!
We all know what happens in Madrassas in dozens of Mosques too.Even you can find such in UK,India & there are hundreds Islamic courts justifying these bullshits.They don't comes under the shadow of constitution or they will to follow.
Only one kind of religion needs own religious courts. Isn't that more than enough to picture up?

So it should be okay with you when people call any indian city the rape capital? It should be more than enough no?

Or you would consider that its only the few rapists who by their behavior have brought shame and not everyone else can be blamed for that?

Do you fathom the problem with this behavior and such statements?

What point? And what have you been doing on this thread?

But your ignorance is affecting me.

So from Sharia to Pakistani law and now to Pakistan army, what's next. Cuckoo sanghi has lost all his marbles.

LOL..... get well soon.

So it should be okay with you when people call any indian city the rape capital? It should be more than enough no?

Or you would consider that its only the few rapists who by their behavior have brought shame and not everyone else can be blamed for that?

Do you fathom the problem with this behavior and such statements?
If its okays with you.I don't bother.
But it's a social epidemic.Both are different contexts. But you are being butttt hurt make it relevant here.

You could have told the same too when your state authorities legals revenge rappe Olympics,honor killings,abduction of minority women & BTW come in west specially UK & see your reputation once.How Pakistanis are getting caught running pedoo networks & doing genital mutilation.I am not even joking.They never degrade Indians but tell them you are a Pakistani once.

Very sick thing to score brownies.You are disgusted too much.

But it's a social epidemic.Both are different contexts. But you are being butttt hurt make it relevant here.

You could have told the same too when your state authorities legals revenge rappe Olympics,honor killings,abduction of minority women & BTW come in west & see your reputation once.How Pakistanis are getting caught running pedoo networks & genital mutilation.I am not even joking.

Go indulge with someone else ....... I mistook you for someone who would be rational enough to have a proper discussion, sadly you are nothing new.

Go indulge with someone else ....... I mistook you for someone who would be rational enough to have a proper discussion, sadly you are nothing new.
Proper discussion?
My reply was in context of your comment.
If you can't bear the truth then please don't involve in such discussion.As per population proportion & NCW India has lesser amount of violence against women than most developed countries.UK alone had 84000 rappe cases on 2016 where India is not even half.You can brainwash only those who are prone to downhill of literacy & has a mindset of patronizing others.
Nothing that I said is false.

LOL means "Laughing Out Loud". Did you study in a Madrassa ?

Yes a Madrassa literate who handed you your rear. Hollow cuckoo sanghi.

Proper discussion?
My reply was in context of your comment.
If you can't bear the truth then please don't involve in such discussion.As per population proportion & NCW India has lesser amount of violence against women than most developed countries.UK alone had 84000 rappe cases on 2016 where India is not even half.You can brainwash only those who are prone to downhill of literacy & has a mindset of patronizing others.
Nothing that I said is false.

Let me read you again and get back to you.

Yes a Madrassa literate who handed you your rear. Hollow cuckoo sanghi.

Was it the time when I proved that the bride age of marriage in pakistan is 16 years ?

Or the time when you thought "LOL" meant I was crying ?

Or was it the time when you claimed "victory" ........... you know what ? Never mind. I am really not interested in hearing you out.

Was it the time when I proved that the bride age of marriage in pakistan is 16 years ?

Or the time when you thought "LOL" meant I was crying ?

Or was it the time when you claimed "victory" ........... you know what ? Never mind. I am really not interested in hearing you out.

You never had the guts to hear me out ......... your target was Islam, but upon my asking you again and again you kept deflecting. You yourself admitted that you are here only to post pictures that would satisfy your hate for anything and anyone non sanghi, whereas my argument was these non sanghis are not doing anything that is unique to them ......... but guess what you have difficulty accepting that. You kept proving yourself to be a hypocrite bigot cuckoo sanghi ......... So yes there is no point having a discussion with you.

When did I say its okay with me? Too much assumption?

Generalisations was the point ......... which you conveniently skipped. Any generalisation and blaming everyone for a fault of few was the argument, which you failed to understand. Don't know how you linked it to me scoring anything.

Again no idea what's happening.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom