What's new

Indian woman says police gang-raped her inside station

UP is seriously in the dumps and then we have the CM proclaiming that it's just routine.
And whats worrisome - these are the reported ones. Imagine the ones that arent reported at all- sometimes due to the stigma felt by the victim or the clout wielded by the attacker or simply, the apathy of the police.

And whats worrisome - these are the reported ones. Imagine the ones that arent reported at all- sometimes due to the stigma felt by the victim or the clout wielded by the attacker or simply, the apathy of the police.

Apathy of the police?

or, sheer negligence, corruption, boot licking or politicization from the local cops.

Saritha is one of the case and it can be considered as rarest of rare...... One cannot generalise based on that........ Do you not feel ashamed looking at the number of rapes happens in our country..... ( i care a damn if there is rape in Pakistan or any other country for that matter. and i am happy that they care for us )

Every one of us have mother, sister and female friends, I am sure every one of us can feel the pain of those poor ladies....And my friend,(assuming that this story is true) this happened in bloody police station where this poor lady went to get her husband released..... before raping this lady these police allegedly asked 20k as bribe...... If this is the case of state police then i would say the state has no control over the police

Why this happens only in UP? Why are they always like this?.
Look at Tamil Nadu and UP both states share similarity in basic issues when we got independence .Now look at the TN ,they are in a competiton for a development for becoming a state like Kerala .But UP still remain as a mess with BIMARU name.

Look at Tamil Nadu and UP both states share similarity in basic issues when we got independence .Now look at the TN ,they are in a competiton for a development for becoming a state like Kerala .But UP still remain as a mess with BIMARU name.

Why UP in such state probably some one from UP can tell us, because my points would be based on assumptions and inputs from media.... and i may go wrong...... But one thing is sure, when ever SP is in power the law and order situation is the first casuality

Apathy of the police?
or, sheer negligence, corruption, boot licking or politicization from the local cops.
True..to make matters worse , sometimes caste is thrown in the mix.

Seriously, I do not know what is with the people who commit such crime. No fear of the judiciary?
While media reports cases of rapes, it does not follow up on those stories of successful conviction with the b@stard assailants getting 10 year RI....ignorance is bliss to the futire attackers? maybe?

True..to make matters worse , sometimes caste is thrown in the mix.

Seriously, I do not know what is with the people who commit such crime. No fear of the judiciary?
While media reports cases of rapes, it does not follow up on those stories of successful conviction with the b@stard assailants getting 10 year RI....ignorance is bliss to the futire attackers? maybe?

Yeah - caste does play a big part in UP.

Many molesters get caught and are sentenced, but many get away too - especially the one's which are not highlighted in the media.

I sometimes wonder why the different states of India are so huge. It is practical for a wealthy country like the USA to have huge widespread states. An emerging economy like India should instead reduce the states into numerous provinces thus ensuring better governance. These provinces should then be responsible for district municipalities which will ensure better service delivery.

Yeah - caste does play a big part in UP.
Many molesters get caught and are sentenced, but many get away too - especially the one's which are not highlighted in the media
:( may god deliver us from this dark hour

SP needs to go, UP needs a division - too big and too messed up to be managed.
Looks a fake case,it's known that some women in order to protect criminal husbands put false charges of rape on police to make them go on backfoot.Unless proven medically it won't stick.Without verifying and without medical proof media shouldn't write articles just for TRP.

Looks a fake case,it's known that some women in order to protect criminal husbands put false charges of rape on police to make them go on backfoot.Unless proven medically it won't stick.Without verifying and without medical proof media shouldn't write articles just for TRP.

Might be, it sure gives delight to a few Pakistani members of PDF though.

I was referring to the general lack of law and order situation of UP.

It's free for all in the jungle raaj of yadav brotherhood! Power politics has brought this state to its disgusting level! There needs to be a division of this large state for effective governance! or else this father & son duo will take this down to the level where even a Bihar of Laloo's time will start looking good!

Whats stopping the central govt from dividing UP? I remember Mayawati herself asked for its division when she was the CM.

Back
Top Bottom