What's new

Indian woman is stripped naked and has her eyes gouged out before being beaten to death and incinera

I would appreciate if you could post images of "Child brides of india" I am sure you have access to plenty of them from Rajastan.

Or else you are one indecent hypocrite (read sanghi) burning in his hatred for Muslims.

Difference is that child marriage is Banned by LAW in India.

In fact, its also banned by Hindu religious practices in India.

And even in cases of child marriage in remote places in Rajesthan, Conjugal relationship is not permitted until both the boy and girl reaches the legal age.

Even then, by law they can set aside their marriage if either of them do not want it.

See the difference ?

You misread him completely.

His "hatred" for Muslims is only academic and knee jerk sanghi programmed response, as for everything not Hindu, and a very type of Hindu.

Much like your Muslim fundamentalist fanatics around the world.

His special primal gut hatred, that is really close and personal, and that gets manifested in sexually explicit filth indicative of a very challenged home environment growing up, possibly an abusive father or a broken home or an abandoned child, is for Christians.

Do avoid. Contact only stains you.

Cheers, Doc

LOL........ who appointed you my spokesperson ? :lol:

That was a pretty desperate move. Much in line with your lack of character.

Difference is that child marriage is Banned by LAW in India.

In fact, its also banned by Hindu religious practices in India.

And even in cases of child marriage in remote places in Rajesthan, Conjugal relationship is not permitted until both the boy and girl reaches the legal age.

Even then, by law they can set aside their marriage if either of them do not want it.

See the difference ?

Yep I can see the difference ........... its hypocrisy on your part. Laws are everywhere but what matters is what the followers do. You don't blame the laws do you?

If you are under the delusions of false propaganda (sanghis feed you), that child marriage is allowed in Islam, you are mistaken.

So will you be man enough and post images of indian child brides?

You misread him completely.

His "hatred" for Muslims is only academic and knee jerk sanghi programmed response, as for everything not Hindu, and a very narrow type of Hindu.

Much like your Muslim fundamentalist fanatics around the world.

They will spew vile bile against all. Parsi, Sikh, Buddhist, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, does not matter.

His special primal gut hatred though, as an internally displaced Mallu Hindu, that is really close and personal, and that gets manifested in sexually explicit filth indicative of a very challenged home environment growing up, possibly an abusive father or a broken home or an abandoned child, is for Christians.

Do avoid. Contact only stains you.

Cheers, Doc

The hypocrites will be confronted .......... their family background and their little sissy stories don't matter.

How about these?
child marriage1.jpg

Nobody denies that child marriages happen in Muslim world. I was merely stating the fact that the specific pic you posted was not "group child marriage". As you can see in the pics above, child marriages are pretty common in India too.

Its a heinous practice that has to be stopped irrespective of religion.

How about these ?

child-brides-too-young.png

article-2440155-1BE5796B000005DC-668_634x356.jpg

abc_12_child_bride_yemen_2_ghada_8_and_majed_25_nt_111214_ssh.jpg

Screen+shot+2013-09-10+at+10.19.56+AM.png

Good to see "high class" parsi advocating for child molestation,

Muslim%20Child%20Bride%20with%20ISIS%20Arab%20Husband%20Announcing%20Wedding%20Syria.jpg

Pujiono+Cahyo+Widiyanto.jpg

How about these?
View attachment 418995
Nobody denies that child marriages happen in Muslim world. I was merely stating the fact that the specific pic you posted was not "group child marriage". As you can see in the pics above, child marriages are pretty common in India too.

i assume child marriage is below age of 18

child marriage is not common in India. it is under 7% and falling

Yes. It has become more of a taboo now and soon it will be finished like Sati pratha. This is what I like about Hinduism. It evolves and redefines itself with time.
i assume child marriage is below age of 18

child marriage is not common in India. it is under 7% and falling

Yep I can see the difference ........... its hypocrisy on your part. Laws are everywhere but what matters is what the followers do. You don't blame the laws do you?

If you are under the delusions of false propaganda (sanghis feed you), that child marriage is allowed in Islam, you are mistaken.

So will you be man enough and post images of indian child brides?

Nope those laws do not exit in nations which is run by Sharia law that permit child marriage.

Why should I post images of Indian child brides when there are enough christian and muslim bigots who will do what your heart desires.

https://qz.com/783681/child-marriag...an-100-countries-including-the-united-states/

Why do you need a link ? I have posted the verses for you to read from shiv purana.

Be a good boy and read your books.

I can post more about how your god shiva went into a forest and raped women with actual verses but i will get banned on pdf.

So you admit that you have posted islamic propaganda which has no substance in reality since you are unable to substantiate your claims.

How about these?
View attachment 418995

How about THIS ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/...d-on-me-child-marriage-in-the-us.html?mcubz=0

"When she was a scrawny 11-year-old, Sherry Johnson found out one day that she was about to be married to a 20-year-old member of her church who had raped her.

“It was forced on me,” she recalls. She had become pregnant, she says, and child welfare authorities were investigating — so her family and church officials decided the simplest way to avoid a messy criminal case was to organize a wedding.

“My mom asked me if I wanted to get married, and I said, ‘I don’t know, what is marriage, how do I act like a wife?’” Johnson remembers today, many years later. “She said, ‘Well, I guess you’re just going to get married.’”

So she was. A government clerk in Tampa, Fla., refused to marry an 11-year-old, even though this was legal in the state, so the wedding party went to nearby Pinellas County, where the clerk issued a marriage license. The license (which I’ve examined) lists her birth date, so officials were aware of her age."

Still marriage is better than christian priest raping little kids, right ?

https://qz.com/783681/child-marriag...an-100-countries-including-the-united-states/

" .....Yet laws in over 116 countries allow people under the age of 18 to wed, .........

...While the laws vary from state to state in America, in most states the legal age for marriage without parental consent is 18, while it is 16 with permission from parents. In many other countries, such as Angola, Uruguay, Belarus, Belize, Iraq, Jamaica and Colombia, parental consent means that children under the age of 18 can be married.

Many countries make a legal exemption for people belonging to a specific religion. For instance, the minimum age for marriage without permission is 21 in the Philippines. But the law makes an exception for Muslims–Muslim girls can be married at puberty, and Muslim boys at 15.

In Trinidad and Tobago, the legal age for civil and Christian marriage is 18 for men and women. But the law allows Muslim men to marry at 16 and Muslim women at 12,

In India and Bangladesh, the minimum age for men is 21, while women can be married at 18. "

Last edited:
Astaghfirullah.

Hindustanio sy barh kar jahil qoum koye nahi.

When any such incident happens and you are unable to say sorry but use it to abuse a nation. This shows your born and bought up. This tells us a lot bout your parents, scholls and teaching and environment in which you bought up.

Nope those laws do not exit in nations which is run by Sharia law that permit child marriage.

There is no such Sharia law. If you want I can teach you about Islamic laws.

Why should I post images of Indian child brides when there are enough christian and muslim bigots who will do what your heart desires.

So what you are saying is that you are a Hindu bigot who is only going to post images of people he hates?

There is no such Sharia law. If you want I can teach you about Islamic laws.

So what you are saying is that you are a Hindu bigot who is only going to post images of people he hates?

I have posted link that show islamic nations that allow marriage of people who are less than 18 years............. and contrasted that with India, which does not allow it. LOL at your denial.

I will post images of all matters that support my POV. You must be a fool to think I will do your work for you.

You are so blinded by religious bigotry and rage that you overlook the statement I posted. Here it is...in case you overlooked it....

You can read Post number 125 and 127 again....

Its not always about religion. Do not become Hindu version of Taliban. This bigotry and hatred of others wont take you anywhere.

So you admit that you have posted islamic propaganda which has no substance in reality since you are unable to substantiate your claims.

How about THIS ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/...d-on-me-child-marriage-in-the-us.html?mcubz=0

"When she was a scrawny 11-year-old, Sherry Johnson found out one day that she was about to be married to a 20-year-old member of her church who had raped her.

“It was forced on me,” she recalls. She had become pregnant, she says, and child welfare authorities were investigating — so her family and church officials decided the simplest way to avoid a messy criminal case was to organize a wedding.

“My mom asked me if I wanted to get married, and I said, ‘I don’t know, what is marriage, how do I act like a wife?’” Johnson remembers today, many years later. “She said, ‘Well, I guess you’re just going to get married.’”

So she was. A government clerk in Tampa, Fla., refused to marry an 11-year-old, even though this was legal in the state, so the wedding party went to nearby Pinellas County, where the clerk issued a marriage license. The license (which I’ve examined) lists her birth date, so officials were aware of her age."

Still marriage is better than christian priest raping little kids, right ?

" .....Yet laws in over 116 countries allow people under the age of 18 to wed, .........

...While the laws vary from state to state in America, in most states the legal age for marriage without parental consent is 18, while it is 16 with permission from parents. In many other countries, such as Angola, Uruguay, Belarus, Belize, Iraq, Jamaica and Colombia, parental consent means that children under the age of 18 can be married.

Many countries make a legal exemption for people belonging to a specific religion. For instance, the minimum age for marriage without permission is 21 in the Philippines. But the law makes an exception for Muslims–Muslim girls can be married at puberty, and Muslim boys at 15.

In Trinidad and Tobago, the legal age for civil and Christian marriage is 18 for men and women. But the law allows Muslim men to marry at 16 and Muslim women at 12,

In India and Bangladesh, the minimum age for men is 21, while women can be married at 18. "

I have posted link that show islamic nations that allow marriage of people who are less than 18 years............. and contrasted that with India, which does not allow it. LOL at your denial.

I told you Islam doesn't encourage / allow child marriages ......... if you want I can give you lecture on Islamic laws. I am not supportive of what the followers do, I am only interested in what Islam as Deen has to say.

I will post images of all matters that support my POV. You must be a fool to think I will do your work for you.

So basically your not only a bigot but a hypocrite bigot. Thanks for accepting that.

And I am not interested in posting images of indian child brides, they have my sympathies and good wishes.

You are so blinded by religious bigotry and rage that you overlook the statement I posted. Here it is...in case you overlooked it....

You can read Post number 125 and 127 again....

Its not always about religion. Do not become Hindu version of Taliban. This bigotry and hatred of others wont take you anywhere.

LOL at your fake morality that preaches against Bigotry after posting pictures of Hindu child brides :lol:

Spare me your hypocrisy. As fake as your attempt to teach morality to Sri. Ramchandra ji.

What else you are expecting from them!! simply they are backward and terrorist nation in terms of humanity.

Back
Top Bottom