What's new

Indian weapons seized in Khyber Agency

And Vikras Automatic Gun , never heard of this :rofl:

Currently forth version introduced.
First version weight : 14 kg
Current version weight : 7 kg

Thats th highlight, th author wants to writ INSAS but h forgot an typ vikras, so th nws was try for snsation & way away from Rality

Thats th highlight, th author wants to writ INSAS but h forgot an typ vikras, so th nws was try for snsation & way away from Rality
Well IA standard AR INSAS 1B1 is semi automatic not full automatic.

Well IA standard AR INSAS 1B1 is semi automatic not full automatic.
Are you expecting the retarted defence writer to know this. Bhai he have to write article because he have to fulfill his childrens needs at home, so he came up to write this speculated news/article.

No country provides any of these kinds of assistant whether financial or with weapons directly instead they did with the help of some middle man through proxy channel, a channel whose link can never be traced back to itself. Afghanistan, and the tribal area of afghan-pak borders are full of these kinds of weapons. Why go anywhere for the weapon if you have money to spend, there are many bazaar in Pakistan itself where weapons ranging from AK-47. RPG, Anti-tank, Anti-Aircraft guns, US m-14, gas mask, mines and even tank is available.

The weapons siezed are not only Russian, but ukrainian, us, pakistan made and even chinese.

Indian weapons are export news are not unrealistic, but also uneconomical. So OP should think before posting such fake, and self speculated article in the form of the thread.

So take all this speculated news with the pinch of salts.

Are you expecting the retarted defence writer to know this. Bhai he have to write article because he have to fulfill his childrens needs at home, so he came up to write this speculated news/article.

No country provides any of these kinds of assistant whether financial or with weapons directly instead they did with the help of some middle man through proxy channel, a channel whose link can never be traced back to itself. Afghanistan, and the tribal area of afghan-pak borders are full of these kinds of weapons. Why go anywhere for the weapon if you have money to spend, there are many bazaar in Pakistan itself where weapons ranging from AK-47. RPG, Anti-tank, Anti-Aircraft guns, US m-14, gas mask, mines and even tank is available.

The weapons siezed are not only Russian, but ukrainian, us, pakistan made and even chinese.

Indian weapons are export news are not unrealistic, but also uneconomical. So OP should think before posting such fake, and self speculated article in the form of the thread.

So take all this speculated news with the pinch of salts.

Well OP who posted this thread claims to good knowledge of military :D

And for supplying weapon in Pakistan is more easy to supply onion in India :lol:
Hail Darra weapons manufacturing.

These guys need to stop lying or atleast get new photos taken.
First photo is from 2014 about surrender of 10 terrorists
Second photo is from 2012 about ammunition from AFGHANISTAN being recovered.

And for supplying weapon in Pakistan is more easy to supply onion in India :lol:

Well I can say, there are few OP's every day they woke up in the morning at 6o clock, and search few blogs, and news article, then copy paste them and started the thread. They even don't bother to read them to save the time because thats whats their role is, to keep the PDF threads running. Either they are paid by PDF to do so, or they have the target to make the record of starting the thread. They are not active in discussion rather Ctrl+C and Ctrl_V.

Even they can start the sensation thread with sensational title on the basis of talks of few friends that they heard this or that, they heard that putin is going to settle in rawalpindi.

@Windjammer @zarwan Wanna Add anything on this ??

Last edited:
How gullible can the pakistani audience be, India doesn't even use RPG-7.
There is the Vickers MG but WTH is a vikras?

Indian-made guns among heavy weapons seized during Khyber Agency raid -

Khyber-agency.jpg

KHYBER AGENCY: Security forces on Thursday recovered heavy cache of weapons during a raid in Khyber Agency area.

The raid was carried out in Tehsil Bara on a tip-off. Sources said major terrorists’ plan had been foiled in the wake of forces operation.

Colonel Salman informed the media that heavy weapons were concealed under the ground. The seized weapons include 500 rocket launchers and Indian- and Russian-made arms.

He informed that hundreds of small weapons were also recovered during the raid. He said security forces were taking steps to restore peace in the tribal areas.
12079925_442595379278626_8496448499173743738_o.jpg

Lets have a more close up of these weapon so we can really have a laugh. RPG? Lmao, India doesnt even produce those.

I can guarantee that there's more Chinese, Eastern European, hell Pakistani produced armaments in there than any Indian. :rofl:

I remember one time they showed some AK 74U that's probably produced in some Soviet work shop as Indian. :rofl:

Lets have a more close up of these weapon so we can really have a laugh. RPG? Lmao, India doesnt even produce those.

I can guarantee that there's more Chinese, Eastern European, hell Pakistani produced armaments in there than any Indian. :rofl:
What is need of Indian weapon when tons of illegal arms manufactured in Pakistan :rofl:

You see that's the problem, you spend so much time with ''Baba ji ka Thullu'' that you forget it's not my personal claim but the news was reported by a credible source.

Well I can say, there are few OP's every day they woke up in the morning at 6o clock, and search few blogs, and news article, then copy paste them and started the thread. They even don't bother to read them to save the time because thats whats their role is, to keep the PDF threads running. Either they are paid by PDF to do so, or they have the target to make the record of starting the thread. They are not active in discussion rather Ctrl+C and Ctrl_V.

Even they can start the sensation thread with sensational title on the basis of talks of few friends that they heard this or that, they heard that putin is going to settle in rawalpindi.

@Windjammer @zarwan Wanna Add anything on this ??

Well, at least that's still more productive than wasting bandwidth with your tripe....and yes, i would like to add that by all means return your PDF invitation, i will ask the management to return your membership fee and we will try to survive without the benefit of your esteemed rants.

You see that's the problem, you spend so much time with
Well, at least that's still more productive than wasting bandwidth with your tripe....and yes, i would like to add that by all means return your PDF invitation, i will ask the management to return your membership fee and we will try to survive without the benefit of your esteemed rants.

Thanks for the advice but its seems that its fun to watch the ignorance of some of OPs, I would like to enjoy it 'n the rock.

Thanks for the advice but its seems that its fun to watch the ignorance of some of OPs, I would like to enjoy it 'n the rock.

How is this ignorance, did i create the topic or generated even a POV, the news was carried by a source which is much more credible than the weekend warriors taking cheap shots on the OP.
In case you missed out, the usual practice is when posting any article, the link or source to the item should be provided and i exercise the practice every time, on the contrary we have Indian members who would post the news even if a Rickshaw backfires in down town Peshawar, in faint hope that a bomb may have gone off.

@Windjammer
Look at my first post and even tagged that these kind of news article could have been put in some thread not make another thread out of this, then the whole range of troll and allegation started. Atleast post them to some thread like threat that relates indian involvement in balluchistan or somewhere, So the no. of threads is less and that will lower the bandwidth and not stoping me to comment this. And regarding the above comment was for our op Zarwan and i tagged you, because you started the thread.

Back
Top Bottom