What's new

Indian wars with neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffee_cup

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We see here Indians bragging about how they have won all the wars she has fought. So I thought why not open a thread to collect some facts.

It is a known fact that India has been at wars with many of her neighbors since she is the major source of exporting cross-border terrorism in the region. Here is the list of some of the wars the modern day "India" has fought:

1948: War with Pakistan
Result: Sound defeat. Lost major part of Kashmir

1962: War with China
Result: Lost badly to China

1965: War with Pakistan
Result: Stalemate, ceasefire

1971: War with Pakistan (taking advantage of civil war in Pakistan)
Result: Pakistan lost Bangladesh

1987-1990: War in Sri Lanka
Result: Soundly defeated. Had to withdraw all the forces.

1999: War with Pakistan in Kargil

So why is that Indians always brag about 1971, which was actually a civil war in Pakistan started by Indian trained terrorists but forget all the others where Indians were soundly defeated? Gloating about a situation, where it was almost next to impossible to defend East Pakistan because of its geographical location (where in order to reach from one part of Pakistan to the other you actually had to cross India first), is not really great heroism.

Could it be due to the hindutava enforced distortion of history, which is taught in their schools to keep war-mongering going on in the Indian mindsets? That greately suits fundamentalist nutcases like Modi.

What would it be like if for a change real history is taught in Indian schools?

Any ideas?

india had others neighbors like state of Goa, state of Hyderabad, state of jammu and kashmir, State of Jonagarh and Manador...
just giving reality check that they used force for rightful/unrightful liberating/capturing thoses lands.. unlike china who waited and used diplomacy for Hong kong and comao...
Plus india used forceful means to 'liberate' bangla people for "human rights" violation..

We see here Indians bragging about how they have won all the wars she has fought. So I thought why not open a thread to collect some facts.

It is a known fact that India has been at wars with many of her neighbors since she is the major source of exporting cross-border terrorism in the region. Here is the list of some of the wars the modern day "India" has fought:

1948: War with Pakistan
Result: Sound defeat. Lost major part of Kashmir

1962: War with China
Result: Lost badly to China

1965: War with Pakistan

1971: War with Pakistan (taking advantage of civil war in Pakistan)
Result: Pakistan lost Bangladesh

1987-1990: War in Sri Lanka
Result: Soundly defeated. Had to withdraw all the forces.

1999: War with Pakistan in Kargil

So why is that Indians always brag about 1971, which was actually a civil war in Pakistan started by Indian trained terrorists but forget all the others where Indians were soundly defeated? Gloating about a situation, where it was almost next to impossible to defend East Pakistan because of its geographical location (where in order to reach from one part of Pakistan to the other you actually had to cross India first), is not really great heroism.

Could it be due to the hindutava enforced distortion of history, which is taught in their schools to keep war-mongering going on in the Indian mindsets? That greately suits fundamentalist nutcases like Modi.

What would it be like if for a change real history is taught in Indian schools?

Any ideas?
you made my day!! although its 5:49pm here but I will laugh untill I sleep :rofl: :rofl:

you made my day!! although its 5:49pm here but I will laugh untill I sleep :rofl: :rofl:

Laughing is healthy.

But teaching hindutava inspired distorted history to childeren in schools is not.

It is high time to revise Indian school curriculum to save children from being brainwashed. It would have good influence on the regional peace.

india had others neighbors like state of Goa, state of Hyderabad, state of jammu and kashmir, State of Jonagarh and Manador...
just giving reality check that they used force for rightful/unrightful liberating/capturing thoses lands.. unlike china who waited and used diplomacy for Hong kong and comao...
Plus india used forceful means to 'liberate' bangla people for "human rights" violation..
another one! whats going on here today?? :rofl:

so according to you this was a diplomacy Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China Clamps Down on Tibetan Protests As Many Deaths, Injuries Reported

lol lol and lol

this shows how you guys are depending on china,, no matter what is the situation,, you just need one big uncle to counter India,,first it was USA and NOW CHINA,,just search how does china treat to uyghur muslims there,, :rofl:

Laughing is healthy.

But teaching hindutava inspired distorted history to childeren in schools is not.

It is high time to revise Indian school curriculum to save children from being brainwashed. It would have good influence on the regional peace.
kindly give examples of that distorted history that is being published in indian text books

meanwhile check this-

What is the most blatant lie taught through Pakistan textbooks? - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Our textbooks and the lies they teach - The Express Tribune

Prediction of how Indians will react to this.
North%20Indian%206.gif

giphy.gif

office-work-funny-animation.gif

Last edited:
You start a war by keeping an objective in mind and win and loss are derived from their objective and not from losses in the war .

Pak sent paramil in 1948 to Kashmir to occupy it did they managed to capture it? last time I checked we still have Srinagar.

1965 same Kashmir but turned into a full scale war but in the end we still holds Kashmir.

1971 lol it was a civil war so? is it written some where we can't interfere in it. Pak lost almost half of its territory. Period.

Kargil same kashmir shyt. Same results.

AKA when Pakistan fails to meet its objective its a stalemate but in case of India its a loss RIP logic.

another one! whats going on here today?? :rofl:

so according to you this was a diplomacy Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China Clamps Down on Tibetan Protests As Many Deaths, Injuries Reported

lol lol and lol

this shows how you guys are depending on china,, no matter what is the situation,, you just need one big uncle to counter India,,first it was USA and NOW CHINA,,just search how does china treat to uyghur muslims there,, :rofl:

kindly give examples of that distorted history that is being published in indian text books

meanwhile check this-

What is the most blatant lie taught through Pakistan textbooks? - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Our textbooks and the lies they teach - The Express Tribune
operations like blue star, thunder storm happen in country's history/politics..
tibet was considered part of china (unless u r referring of some 10,000 years old akhand bharat map)
point is China is communist and sigle party rule. They go harsh on any kind of philosophy which go against communist party doctrine.. whetehr its islam pinciples, taradtional chinses culture, long fao practitioners etc some separatist moment in Sinkyang causing china to use force.. anyway Majority Muslims in China have freedom of practising.. They celebrate all festivals (even in CENTRAL part of china)

well we did it cause we could ... point so what :azn:

we still have kashmir and even after so much spent on defnce we are still going strong with all the parameters of a devloping modern nation state .... worry about your own nation .... choice is yours either make yourself strong from within than taking pange with india or be ready to become... khair janne do you know what i mean :D dont ya :azn:

well we did it cause we could ... point so what :azn:

we still have kashmir and even after so much spent on defnce we are still going strong with all the parameters of a devloping modern nation state .... worry about your own nation .... choice is yours either make yourself strong from within than taking pange with india or be ready to become... khair janne do you know what i mean :D dont ya :azn:
i know whta u mean and we know what u did :P ;P
but i am worried more that what we did to ourselves..

No one is saints in todays world Chinese are smart they knew the world hate communists and its important to be strong before showing muscle hence they waited.
Just wait they are already showing power in SCS will continue to do so.
And there's nothing wrong in using force to do something only if you're sure u'll win

operations like blue star, thunder storm happen in country's history/politics..
tibet was considered part of china (unless u r referring of some 10,000 years old akhand bharat map)
point is China is communist and sigle party rule. They go harsh on any kind of philosophy which go against communist party doctrine.. whetehr its islam pinciples, taradtional chinses culture, long fao practitioners etc some separatist moment in Sinkyang causing china to use force.. anyway Majority Muslims in China have freedom of practising.. They celebrate all festivals (even in CENTRAL part of china)
lets see how far this brotherhood goes!

and one thing is you all guys need to understand,, being a secular country is not india's weakness,, I saw many bad comments on Indian secularism,, india is a secular nation,, there is no doubt but that does not give the license to do anything against the nation in the name of secularism,, so my point is when you can say that china is communist nation and it can do any harsh things to its people to save the unity of the nation,, then remember India can also do the same(but not that much harsh) ,, so you guys have to accept this rather pointing finger on Indian secularism !

i know whta u mean and we know what u did :P ;P
but i am worried more that what we did to ourselves..
thats the crux of the matter had you been honest to yourself things would have been very diffrent and instead of talking about others your nation would be bizzi in making itself stron from interior and exterior but.. kahir jane do :D

sannu ki.jpg

@Blue_Eyes
i failed to comprehend ur point.. China improved a lot from Marxist/Lenin approach. They modified many point of cmmunism. like law of ownership.. but still very rigid.. anyway "secularism" states taht everyone has right to live as tehy want whetehr its religion, atheism, gay marraiges etc.. good examples are Canada, North Europe.
India used force for border disputes was my point of mind orientation of IA and I.Govt..

@GURU DUTT
I meant there our silecne on Political corruption, Killing of Commander Naik muhammad (whcih could stop TTP rise), Lethal use of force on public matters (lal mosque), betrayal who agreed for peace (some baloch commanders of 2nd baloch uprising) etc etc and our negligence towards giving rights to Farmers, baloch locals, tribal people..

I am not referring to supporting kashmir movement or Taliban.. :P
but yes still above 2s are subjected to time and politics dependent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom