What's new

Indian wars with neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did your forefathers asked for Bangladesh to be part of Pakistan ?
You think you know more than what they knew and saw ?
To cover up your loss you are throwing the most stupid argument I have ever heard.
"We had lost Bangladesh, thank god they are not one of our kind and it is good that we lost them."
You will gain respect if you proudly and bravely say "yes, we lost BD, so what ?" but your statement is cheap and disgusting. It does not have honor.

HAHAHA, A Bharti talking about "honor"

Only one factual error in the OP. India lost the 1971 war too.

What do you expect from bharatis? 1000 years of muslim rule, defeat after defeat. And then 71' and a victory of sorts(which was nigh on impossible to defend for pakistan logistically).

It's like giving a starving man a dried raisin, to that starving man that raisin tastes like an Anwar Rathore Mango

What do you expect from bharatis? 1000 years of muslim rule, defeat after defeat. And then 71' and a victory of sorts(which was nigh on impossible to defend for pakistan logistically).

It's like giving a starving man a dried raisin, to that starving man that raisin tastes like an Anwar Rathore Mango

1000 years of Muslim rule ?? speaks who ?? go learn about your ancestors first... you're too young a member here so dont want to be harsh on you.. keep that adrenaline rush in check before some serious troll Indian members reply in your own tone...

defeat after defeat ?? defeated who ? YOU ? pls dont say Muslim invaders... tell me when YOU defeat us.. and that victory of some sorts as you prefer to call it, ended up breaking your country in two halves and losing one half permanently and you are yet to come out of that shock and hence we see such posts.

Irony is... another starving man who is yet to get even a raisin is a perfect example of the jackal for whom the grapes are always sour when he cant taste it.

you made my day!! although its 5:49pm here but I will laugh untill I sleep :rofl: :rofl:
You can laugh at the text books in your schools and their authors and your media for presenting a distorted history that brainwashes the minds of innocent indian children and fill them with so much hate against Islam, Christianity, Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, UK and humanity in general. But then it teaches it is okay to go to these countries for work. Now it is time for india to let go of all this hates taught through generations. Embrace peace and let the Muslims in india live and get out of this misplaced concept of every indian has to be hindu. Please let go of hate towards humanity. Think all humans are equal and forget this BS of Brahaman is superior and all others are inferior. Grow up and learn to live peacefully. You can learn few things from your own movies in which apparently you people talk about love.

We see here Indians bragging about how they have won all the wars she has fought. So I thought why not open a thread to collect some facts.

It is a known fact that India has been at wars with many of her neighbors since she is the major source of exporting cross-border terrorism in the region. Here is the list of some of the wars the modern day "India" has fought:

1948: War with Pakistan
Result: Sound defeat. Lost major part of Kashmir

1962: War with China
Result: Lost badly to China

1965: War with Pakistan
Result: Stalemate, ceasefire

1971: War with Pakistan (taking advantage of civil war in Pakistan)
Result: Pakistan lost Bangladesh

1987-1990: War in Sri Lanka
Result: Soundly defeated. Had to withdraw all the forces.

1999: War with Pakistan in Kargil
Result: Stalemate, ceasefire

So why is that Indians always brag about 1971, which was actually a civil war in Pakistan started by Indian trained terrorists but forget all the others where Indians were soundly defeated? Gloating about a situation, where it was almost next to impossible to defend East Pakistan because of its geographical location (where in order to reach from one part of Pakistan to the other you actually had to cross India first), is not really great heroism.

Could it be due to the hindutava enforced distortion of history, which is taught in their schools to keep war-mongering going on in the Indian mindsets? That greately suits fundamentalist nutcases like Modi.

What would it be like if for a change real history is taught in Indian schools?

Any ideas?

You forgot another war that india badly lost.
It was Zarb e azb op that made india badly badly and humiliatingly lose her proxy war fought from afghan soil.
Why else u think india organized and attacked exactly on 16 dec 1971 and on army public school??

But we have defeated them more humiliatingly and india got a mud soaked boot sole smacked on her face and all that coupled with an ongoing defeat on balochistan front with baloch militants constantly surrendering.

Brilliant write up. Wish you the best. I hope your books are taught at the PMA. We are weak and are have lost almost all wars. Spread this message. :agree:
I saw u were calling pakistan jk , P0K ,so iwas thinking ofcourse pakistan has occupied it. The real azad jammu and kashmir is the one held by india.

Therr is so much opprrssion in p0k ,will u open doors for ajk oppressed ppl to indian jk?

You can laugh at the text books in your schools and their authors and your media for presenting a distorted history that brainwashes the minds of innocent indian children and fill them with so much hate against Islam, Christianity, Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, UK and humanity in general.

lets argue with facts and neutral sources-

check this-

Pakistani textbooks controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistani textbooks and the lies they teach

Here is what 70% of student population in Pakistan study | AA@Counter Terrorism, Imperialism, Extremism and Bigotry

now let me know what is wrong is being taught in Indian text books??

But then it teaches it is okay to go to these countries for work.

lame arguement,,

Embrace peace and let the Muslims in india live and get out of this misplaced concept of every indian has to be hindu. Please let go of hate towards humanity. Think all humans are equal and forget this BS of Brahaman is superior and all others are inferior.

see my signature,, a muslim destroyed your patton tanks,, but then he must be kafir?? or hindus must have forced him to sacrifice himself or we will kill your family??

if that is the truth which you have said then,, why are we still united??

why do we had APJ abdul kalam,, or we have AR rehman or khans in bollywood (although I don't like bollywood),,

why do they,,(from wasim akram to shoaib akhtar,, from adnan sami to atif aslam( come and live in India??

or why are muslims joining Indian army??

there are more examples but i think these are enough.

Grow up and learn to live peacefully. You can learn few things from your own movies in which apparently you people talk about love.

first I don't watch bollywood movies too much,, second,, we are living peacefully,, you should concentrate on your country than India,, we don't burn alive christians or we don't forcefully rape and convert minority girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom