What's new

Indian view on T-99 sale to Pakistan

AL KHALID 1 is better than everything you have to offer as for AK-2 it is even far better and T-99 A2 they are replacement for old Tanks and to complement AK-2 and AK-3 in future

Yes, When you can stop Indian army with Nasr than obviously AK will be better. You guys are very special. Your media can claim same credit as Indian Managal mission in a Nasr test and say that Hum bhi kisi se kam nahin. Wishful thinking is a blessing.

Yes, When you can stop Indian army with Nasr than obviously AK will be better. You guys are very special. Your media can claim same credit as Indian Managal mission in a Nasr test and say that Hum bhi kisi se kam nahin. Wishful thinking is a blessing.
Our AK-1 is better than your T-90 and your Army knows it as for Arjun it is another name for Garbage

Our AK-1 is better than your T-90 and your Army knows it as for Arjun it is another name for Garbage

Ohhhhh is it ????? I really did not know that. I thought T 90 is one of the best tank in the world so as Arjun. I did not know that it is AK the great. Thank you for updating my knowledge.

Wow, 300 Brand new tanks as gifts and another 300 used ones, Great development for PA.'
Quite shoddily written article though.

What more can one expect from a blog? Then the tanks being "gifts" is the blog being Indian..... you know, the ever compassionate Indian concerns for Pakistan's broken economy.

why the f**k PA would purchase these beyond obsolete t-55 tanks from serbia? :angry:
Are they going to be used for training
adding a number of these tanks is not going to accomplish anything
it would be a better use of money to produce fewer but more capable tanks like al-khalid
I think this news is fake
about PA purchasing 282 t-55 tanks worth tens of millions of dollars

T55 while old is still more effective than APC's :P

Also T55 can be upgraded to T64 or T80 standard!

T-55 - Tanks Encyclopedia

EDIT: Also didn't Pakistani Army negotiated with Ukraine for TOT for Oplot M? If the deal happens they could rework those T55's into T80's standard or modernization that is tailored for T55.

T55 while old is still more effective than APC's :P

Also T55 can be upgraded to T64 or T80 standard!

T-55 - Tanks Encyclopedia

EDIT: Also didn't Pakistani Army negotiated with Ukraine for TOT for Oplot M? If the deal happens they could rework those T55's into T80's standard or modernization that is tailored for T55.

hmmn that is interesting but T55 is incredibly outdated. beyond anything how much upgrading will keep it active for present day best to just scrap it.

282 tanks against 2500 T-72 & 2000 T-90. What are you smoking.
you seems like you have one enemy well we have only one
that T55 will take care of tension along border of Afghan and Iran
Type 99 is what we need to balance power of fire with enemy with having Al-zarar and Al-Khalid.

AK1&2 built at home with al zarrar in huge numbers t 80 t85 now in an year r so 300 t 99 from china.we have t69 , t 55 upgraded for CPEC great combo,PA has done very good with limited budget

It's good but Pakistan should go for at least 500 T- 99 Tanks......:angel:
Anyway Congrats to the Nation......:enjoy: :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom