What's new

Indian view on T-99 sale to Pakistan

The Indian T 72 too modified with some western technologies, which allowed the Tanks to be operated in day and night conditions. The Indian T 72 modernized with Polish fire control systems and thermal imagining systems. along with home made explosive reactive armors and Israeli made Navigation systems. The T 72 Ajeya also employed Laser warning systems and improved Engines. while the Type 99 superior in missile firing cannons only. Indian Army operates more than 2000 upgraded T 72 main Battle tanks.

India will call this indigenously developed

Someone here tell me what is the purpose of Al-k...isit supposed to take on the inferior Indian tanks and put the t-80 against the arjun (still crazy - Russian admit it will eat the t-90) ok maybe its a attempt by Pakistan to atleast get hold of technologies to create a tank..etc etc
the nuts and bolts in alkhalid will kill the crew if a HESH round even nicked it. moreso the LR-APFSDS will cut like butter the armour....you guys better get some good reactive armour on this tiny thing. please any experts here..
i really wish to ask some questions on the al-khaled.

Source: Arjun Mark II : An Israeli View [ Must Read ]
that news is 10 years old my friend where it says it was mostly built by israel

Your post shows you don't have a clue about CPEC and economic and security matters of Pakistan.

Ooohh. Do explain. The only major threat CPEC has its path is through Kashmir, which India objects. And since its a mountainous region, tanks cannot be operated in numbers. And majorly it passes inside Pakistan. To fight your own terrorists, u need soldiers or paramilitary to protect ur corridor. Why tanks?
Second CPEC is a economic corridor.

Ooohh. Do explain. The only major threat CPEC has its path is through Kashmir, which India objects. And since its a mountainous region, tanks cannot be operated in numbers. And majorly it passes inside Pakistan. To fight your own terrorists, u need soldiers or paramilitary to protect ur corridor. Why tanks?
Second CPEC is a economic corridor.

Nope its not just economic corridor (that is why I said you don't have clue about it) it will have 20+ satellite industrial zones etc.

Para military will have upgraded T-55 to handle threats from western border they are better then APCs.

Nope its not just economic corridor (that is why I said you don't have clue about it) it will have 20+ satellite industrial zones etc.

Para military will have upgraded T-55 to handle threats from western border they are better then APCs.

I was speaking of including industrial zones too. I cant imagine T55 roaming the roads of the industrial cities/ clusters. Thats a bad idea. Tanks are for borders and battle. Not for internal operations.
Thats my point. Pak military may or may not agree with u

I was speaking of including industrial zones too. I cant imagine T55 roaming the roads of the industrial cities/ clusters. Thats a bad idea. Tanks are for borders and battle. Not for internal operations.
Thats my point. Pak military may or may not agree with u

Demographically light Tanks like T-55-H are good for Pakistani western border and areas because there are huge inhabited areas which terrorists can use to operate or hide, and army will not operate those Para military will use those, who are ill equipped now, many of those industrial zones will be out of cities.

Edit:
Not all tanks will be used as tanks but many will be used in other roles too, like anti IED vehicle, recovery vehicle etc.

why the f**k PA would purchase these beyond obsolete t-55 tanks from serbia? :angry:
Are they going to be used for training
adding a number of these tanks is not going to accomplish anything
it would be a better use of money to produce fewer but more capable tanks like al-khalid
I think this news is fake
about PA purchasing 282 t-55 tanks worth tens of millions of dollars

This is good addition and it will be good against TTP and help to reduce load in our Al Khalid and others to keep India on check.

Last edited:
No source, no nothing. Just a guy getting clickbait on the internet.

Well we have habit of showing more power than required sometimes
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How about this one
power-crisis.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom