What's new

Indian view on T-99 sale to Pakistan

In this generation, tanks are good only against unprofessional fighting groups like ISIS and Taliban. In a war situation between two professional/trained armies like India and Pakistan, tanks will have a very little role to play(will be a sitting duck mostly). Though they can be used to march forward into enemy land with offensive attack once the theater is clear.

Now Paramilitaries are going to use Tanks?? :o:
I think they will and even now believe that PA might use its older Short-Medium Range Missiles to kill terrorist inside Afghanistan as well. Like:
HATF-1
Abdali
Ghaznavi
Ghour I-II-IIIs

Army might just keep these in reserves:
NASR
Shaheen I-II-III
Babur

I think they will and even now believe that PA might use its older Short-Medium Range Missiles to kill terrorist inside Afghanistan as well. Like:
HATF-1
Abdali
Ghaznavi
Ghour I-II-IIIs

NASR
Shaheen I-II-III
Babur

Bhai, app in missiles me Nuclear warhead dalna pasand karengy ya Conventional Warhead??

HATF-1
Abdali
Ghaznavi
Ghour I-II-IIIs

NASR
Shaheen I-II-III
Babur

Pakistan will not..Nice and Simple. :D

But they might use it to kill TTP scums in Pakistan.

This blog contains many technical blunders. Pakistan is operating T-80UDs. An upgraded Ukrainian version. Our armor corps still call them latest MBTs in the world and obviously they know better. Al-Khalids, T-80UDs and T-99 tanks will provide 1200+ number to Pakistan Army. Al-Zarrar will add to this strength will more than 1000 tanks. Pakistan Army can also order another type of tank in a year or two. Indian T-72 tanks are not that capable and not lies in the league of heavy weights. Their extra pampering (additional armor) increased their weight and thus compromised their agility in desert. But anyway, they are available to India in more than 2000+ and numbers surely matters. Pakistan Army's true adversary is T-90.

Someone here tell me what is the purpose of Al-k...isit supposed to take on the inferior Indian tanks and put the t-80 against the arjun (still crazy - Russian admit it will eat the t-90) ok maybe its a attempt by Pakistan to atleast get hold of technologies to create a tank..etc etc
the nuts and bolts in alkhalid will kill the crew if a HESH round even nicked it. moreso the LR-APFSDS will cut like butter the armour....you guys better get some good reactive armour on this tiny thing. please any experts here..
i really wish to ask some questions on the al-khaled.

Source: Arjun Mark II : An Israeli View [ Must Read ]

Hummmmm That is why you purchased inferior T 80 to add it with world beater AK. Here is what an Israli expert say about AK in comparison to Arjun.

Arjun Mark II : An Israeli View [ Must Read ]
T-80 was purchased way before AL KHALID. First AL KHALID came in 2001 and T-80 were purchased in 1995

Someone here tell me what is the purpose of Al-k...isit supposed to take on the inferior Indian tanks and put the t-80 against the arjun (still crazy - Russian admit it will eat the t-90) ok maybe its a attempt by Pakistan to atleast get hold of technologies to create a tank..etc etc
the nuts and bolts in alkhalid will kill the crew if a HESH round even nicked it. moreso the LR-APFSDS will cut like butter the armour....you guys better get some good reactive armour on this tiny thing. please any experts here..
i really wish to ask some questions on the al-khaled.

Source: Arjun Mark II : An Israeli View [ Must Read ]
AL KHALID 1 is better than everything you have to offer as for AK-2 it is even far better and T-99 A2 they are replacement for old Tanks and to complement AK-2 and AK-3 in future

Back
Top Bottom