What's new

Indian video about Greek Rafales,involves Pakistan again...

Foinikas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Greece
I found this video with a typical text-to-voice narration,although this time it's an indian accent.

It starts talking about the HAF's Rafale jet fighters and how Turkish experts are worried. Then goes on to talk about some weird stuff like Greek air force getting another 20 by 2025 and having a total of 40 aircraft? We're only planning to get 6 more in the future and it's unknown when exactly.

Then the video turns to Pakistan and the JF-17. Just watch to the end or watch near the end.

I found this video with a typical text-to-voice narration,although this time it's an indian accent.

It starts talking about the HAF's Rafale jet fighters and how Turkish experts are worried. Then goes on to talk about some weird stuff like Greek air force getting another 20 by 2025 and having a total of 40 aircraft? We're only planning to get 6 more in the future and it's unknown when exactly.

Then the video turns to Pakistan and the JF-17. Just watch to the end or watch near the end.

Indian's are like a dirty girlfriend that don't go away. :(

All these fake news in their videos,man! How come everything always ends up being about Pakistan 😂
The fact that Indians throng this forum along with everything being about Pakistan shows them being the very definition of hypocrites when they defend it by saying “we don’t discuss Pakistan as much”

Its easier for Greeks and Turks to resolve differences and see the other’s perspective than ANY Indian to ever admit to a fault. Humanity will be discovering andromeda before whatever represents the Indian or their ethos admits “We’re at fault”

he fact that Indians throng this forum along with everything being about Pakistan shows them being the very definition of hypocrites when they defend it by saying “we don’t discuss Pakistan as much”
They go on the comments sections involving us with their Pakistan hatred,seeing as Pakistan and Turkey are best friends,they think we are like allies.
"You should put Brahmos on your Rafale". And I remember on Facebook and youtube comments,every time they fought with Paks they kept saying the same thing: "P*rkistan terrorist country".

Its easier for Greeks and Turks to resolve differences and see the other’s perspective than ANY Indian to ever admit to a fault. Humanity will be discovering andromeda before whatever represents the Indian or their ethos admits “We’re at fault”
You know the chaos in the comments under Balkan videos? It's all about "Gayreeks,TurGays,Analbanians,Bulgayrians,Servs,Monkeydonians" etc. There's crazy boasting from Turks,but i've seen so many dumb comments from our guys too,greeks who can barely write in english,making retarded statements.
But the Indians have this...village idiot mentality. You know what I mean? It's as if they are village people from some backwater southeast Asian rural area of the 1970s. And what's with always saying two things? "Nice and good country" or "Good and strong weapon"

You know,in the Russian military group where I'm an admin,they kept talking about Russia-India brothers and Indians love Russia and "Russia and india best friends <3" and all that. I remember I had asked some of them if they would help Russia in a war. And they were like "We don't get involved in other wars".

They go on the comments sections involving us with their Pakistan hatred,seeing as Pakistan and Turkey are best friends,they think we are like allies. And I remember on Facebook and youtube comments,every time they fought with with Paks they kept saying the same thing: "P*rkistan terrorist country".

You know the chaos in the comments under Balkan videos? It's all about "Gayreeks,TurGays,Analbanians,Bulgayrians,Servs,Monkeydonians" etc. There's crazy boasting from Turks,but i've seen so many dumb comments from our guys too,greeks who can barely write in english,making retarded statements.
But the Indians have this...village idiot mentality. You know what I mean? It's as if they are village people from some backwater southeast Asian rural area of the 1970s. And what's with always saying two things? "Nice and good country" or "Good and strong weapon" etc.

You know,in the Russian military group where I'm an admin,they kept talking about Russia-India brothers and Indians love Russia and "Russia and india best friends <3" and all that. I remember sometimes I asked some of them if they would help Russia in a war. And they were like "We don't get involved in other wars".

We in Pakistan say gand mein dum nahi hai (not enough guts in the ***) to do war.

Their only real accomplishment was '71 but that to cause main army was in West Pakistan. But still those 30K+ and 1 Squadron held of the Indian's and local Militia's. But facing the real army they never progressed anywhere.

At the least you have Turks who fight up front and face to face we have a chutiya as a neighbor that plays like a rodent.

They go on the comments sections involving us with their Pakistan hatred,seeing as Pakistan and Turkey are best friends,they think we are like allies. And I remember on Facebook and youtube comments,every time they fought with with Paks they kept saying the same thing: "P*rkistan terrorist country".

But the Indians have this...village idiot mentality. You know what I mean? It's as if they are village people from some backwater southeast Asian rural area of the 1970s. And what's with always saying two things? "Nice and good country" or "Good and strong weapon" etc.

You know,in the Russian military group where I'm an admin,they kept talking about Russia-India brothers and Indians love Russia and "Russia and india best friends <3" and all that. I remember sometimes I asked some of them if they would help Russia in a war. And they were like "We don't get involved in other wars".
They have a national culture imbibed in acting sanctimonious and are very good at it.
It also goes down to the history of India, its media culture(Bollywood and news) along with behavior of leadership. Hypocrisy is a way of life along with playing politician to appease those they feel inferior to and playing prosecutors to those they need to feel superior to.

The Turks attitude comes from their own change in culture and balance. However, so long as education and exposure remain consistent the disagreements can be resolved without a power show. Finally, greek pilots even in the most dire of economic times train with(and reflect) NATO standards which generally are focused on humility to learn. Unless the Indians have it, the effectiveness of the Rafale with the HAF vs the IAF will have a marked difference.
We in Pakistan say gand mein dum nahi hai (not enough guts in the ***) to do war.
They have that only when Pakistanis become complacent in other spheres. Studying 71 & Kargil is very important for all Pakistanis if they want to improve.

So because we don't use gay slang or support war we become village idiots for you? That is the epitome of modernity isn't it?

They have a national culture imbibed in acting sanctimonious and are very good at it.
It also goes down to the history of India, its media culture(Bollywood and news) along with behavior of leadership. Hypocrisy is a way of life along with playing politician to appease those they feel inferior to and playing prosecutors to those they need to feel superior to.
Back in 2016 I had a fight with a specific very arrogant Indian. Seriously,read it and tell me what you think.

Oliver2.jpg
oliver1.jpg

So because we don't use gay slang or support war we become village idiots for you? That is the epitome of modernity isn't it?
No,man! lol
It's just that there are so many millions of uneducated,dumb,annoying Indians using the internet...I mean why do you let them use the internet? :P Come on,you know there MANY idiotic people in your country that destroy the image of your nation.

No,man! lol
It's just that there are so many millions of uneducated,dumb,annoying Indians using the internet...I mean why do you let them use the internet? :P Come on,you know there MANY idiotic people in your country that destroy the image of your nation.

They are not idiots. They are arrogant and have a false sense of supermacy. In order to maintain that, then, they start distorting the facts to suit their narrative and often enter into their created world of fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom