What's new

Indian thieves hit Pakistani traders

Oh come on no one was expecting theft at an Official Event of this kind; had our Traders known that Shop Lifting is the favorite past time of Indian Aunties we probably would've put in some more safeguards ! :p:
You forced me to post this video... :P
This happened in Pak.

Oooops!!!!

So you have low life thieves n shop lifters working in raw ?:undecided:
Indeed .... You wanna try come to Delhi........
BDesh ko alag karne me inhi chor luchakko ka hath hai ........
That's not Raw's deal but a flavor of Delhi......

True .. Vandalising art galleries,posioning blind cricketers,beating comedians,thrashing students,stealing clothes ... Lmao .. Truely pathetic.
All these above mentioned things are anyday better than bombing the sh!t out of them. :lol:

Chalo Indian ne kam se kam kapde hi churaye..
Warna kabhi-kabhi log "Zameen" bhi chura lete hain

Look at the heading.... "Indian" thieves hit "Pakistani Traders"......

Look at the heading.... "Indian" thieves hit "Pakistani Traders"......

The thieves weren't Martians were they.

This happened in Pak.

Oooops!!!!

Can't view the vid .. But here is another.. Meanwhile a so called national tragedy is happening .. Indians are busy doin this:

Aik thou chori Dosra cina zori.

ilzamat se pahle Abdul Basit sahab kee talashi lee jaye. Uske baad JKLF leader Yasin Malik(boat chor) kee.

This happened in Pak.

Oooops!!!!

Oh come on thats one of numerous robberies happening all over South Asia - Should I google the many videos of Robberies happening in India ? :unsure:

But last I remembered no Pakistani thought of robbing on an International Exhibition by Indians unlike you guys ! :bunny:

Aaaap ko cheezeiiin chahiyee theiiin & you were a little short on cash...you could've always asked me instead of picking it up without paying for it & then endlessly rationalizing it by posting random robbery videos ! :p:

Oh come on thats one of numerous robberies happening all over South Asia - Should I google the many videos of Robberies happening in India ? :unsure:

But last I remembered no Pakistani thought of robbing on an International Exhibition by Indians unlike you guys ! :bunny:

Aaaap ko cheezeiiin chahiyee theiiin & you were a little short on cash...you could've always asked me instead of picking it up without paying for it & then endlessly rationalizing it by posting random robbery videos ! :p:
Oh come on!
Now I dont want the Indian and Pakistani members here to go a posting spree.
All I wanted to show you was that such shop lifting habits are common.
Organisers should've had some CCTV cameras installed.
I am wondering if the security arrangements 're sufficient or not.

Last edited:
The thieves weren't Martians were they.

Can't view the vid .. But here is another.. Meanwhile a so called national tragedy is happening .. Indians are busy doin this:

Aik thou chori Dosra cina zori.

:toast_sign:We love doing that with our Pakistani brother...

Theft and shoplifting is news on this forum now ? :lol: These things happen everywhere all the time.

And the OP has changed the thread title. Just pointing it out. Not that I am expecting anything.

Back
Top Bottom