What's new

Indian thieves hit Pakistani traders

Wow @WebMaster this forum is reaching greater heights. Now we are discussing theft cases also.

What next? My pocket got picked in the bus yesterday. Shall I start a thread for that?
You see the difference here is that you are insignificant while this event is significant, get it?

It's not as if the term terrorists is not generalised by none other than Indians, quite frequently on this very forum and in any case, we are only discussing an incident not overall menace of theft and robberies, the crown of which in any case does go to the Indians.

The world's biggest shoplifters; India ranks No. 1! - Rediff.com Business

We don't mind no one in that at all.... You are so knowledgeable but failed to pass the same intelligence to Pakistani traders before exhibition......:p:

OMG seriously?

Yes Women want equal participation in Chori-Chokari business too .... I support for more n more participation of women in every field which is dominated by men ......:enjoy:

Last edited:
there were such a lot of South Asians in a MBA class in a US university. One Indian, One Pakistani, One Bangladesh and One beatiful girl from SL. It turns out that the Indian guy is always made fun of and it took the attention of the Professor. Then he spent some time to observe the interaction among them.

The finding is that the Indian guy is amusing by himself!! it's the natural born trait of Indians. I love you guys the forum could be so boring if you guys are not around.

there were such a lot of South Asians in a MBA class in a US university. One Indian, One Pakistani, One Bangladesh and One beatiful girl from SL. It turns out that the Indian guy is always made fun of and it took the attention of the Professor. Then he spent some time to observe the interaction among them.

The finding is that the Indian guy is amusing by himself!! it's the natural born trait of Indians. I love you guys the forum could be so boring if you guys are not around.
Cool strory bro. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom