What's new

Indian thieves hit Pakistani traders

Wow @WebMaster this forum is reaching greater heights. Now we are discussing theft cases also.

What next? My pocket got picked in the bus yesterday. Shall I start a thread for that?
Your kind probably would if it got picked in Pakistan.

That's the logical conclusion but what to do we have bigger hearts and want our neighbors on the east to wear some nice classy clothes too besides their usual raggy stuff. So no problem we will keep coming and educating Indian masses how to dress elegantly.
Pakistani boasting about clothing in front of Indians. :lol: India has approximately 29 states and we have plenty of variety of dresses for ourselves. We are not in dearth of salwar kameez. :lol: Keep you big heart and dresses with yourselves. :lol:

That's the logical conclusion but what to do we have bigger hearts and want our neighbors on the east to wear some nice classy clothes too besides their usual raggy stuff. So no problem we will keep coming and educating Indian masses how to dress elegantly.

Aao AAo aap ki hi kami thi!

So you have low life thieves n shop lifters working in raw ?:undecided:

U looking for Job! ;)

Welcome to India!!
To survive and trade in India you gotta be street smart ostensibly your traders were not so smart. :lol:

Oh come on no one was expecting theft at an Official Event of this kind; had our Traders known that Shop Lifting is the favorite past time of Indian Aunties we probably would've put in some more safeguards ! :p:

you did not play along here- or you didn't get it- :tsk:
Script Writers = RAW :woot:

I got it loud and clear.... but in my post Script Writer = ISI , Goof up = 26/11 (now let us stop playing this game if not we will derail the topic :))

So theft is a job in india? Wow .. Pathetic :lol:

No as u said .. thieves getting jobs at RAW! so i thought u may be interested !!

Oh come on no one was expecting theft at an Official Event of this kind; had our Traders known that Shop Lifting is the favorite past time of Indian Aunties we probably would've put in some more safeguards ! :p:

next time they should come with some Strong Butts !!

Back
Top Bottom