What's new

Indian task force suggests inflicting ‘economic pain’ on Pakistan

Hi guys...

It is a summery report of FICCI about "National Security and Terrorism" seminar.. Haven't you guys see a report yet.. I wonder.. attacking Pakistan ? blocking water ?... these are options guys... only options... Isn't Pakistan's military considered most vulnerable points for surgical strikes when at war time ? its an option too...

Please follow through these lines..

"India must have a basket of options, which it could use against Pakistan. These options include: economic,trade,media and publicity,foreign relations,military and covert measures." page-47.

According to this report there are mainly 2 options.. The Hard options and Soft options.. The above published surgical strike and blockage of water comes under Hard options... In soft options it lists sharing intelligence,joint military interaction,cultural contacts etc.... Page-49.

Its like choosing the best apple from a full basket rather than searching for a best with an empty basket.

Pakistan is itself going through a very hard time, we have lost around 400 people in just last one month and the total figure is in thousands. So India and its people should understand what these thugs in reality want and instead of getting into the trap, try to resolve things calmly.

In other words "hum tu dobay hain sanam, tumhay bhi saath lae dobain gae" , this you can say is the exact philosophy of the outfits who wish to make Pakistan and India go to war, as it will destroy both not just Pakistan or India.

You make valid points but GoP makes things hard by protecting non-state actors on its soil. GoP has no intention of giving up on using non-state actors as strategic assets, it seems.

If you can not gaurd your borders than its not our problem.

a small point here

those are your borders too

so its also your responsibility to ensure that no one passes those borders without your permission

i am talking in general now, not about 26/11 case which is probably one of the few cases where boats were used

Pakistan is itself going through a very hard time, we have lost around 400 people in just last one month and the total figure is in thousands. So India and its people should understand what these thugs in reality want and instead of getting into the trap, try to resolve things calmly. As if this what the Indian members here and you have said also would imply on India that No Pakistani gets killed by the hands of Indians like the Samjhota Express and then blame Pakistan for it or the dead Pakistanis we receive at Wagha border killed through torture in Indian Jails by the hands of Indian officials.

firstly any pain you are going through is not our concern. we are not causing it. the taliban are causing it and they are your own creation.

the terrorist attacks are being planned, funded and based from pakistan so you are causing our pain.

except for the case of samjhota exp i know of no other terror attack by indians on pakistanis. even in that case the accused have been arrested and underwent/undergoing trials.

so please dont talk about recieving dead pakistani bodies across the wagah border anymore

You mean RAW is just sitting doing and doing nothing in Afghanistan?

Wow so Indians want war!:woot: go on do it!:agree:,
and you'll get the treatment what you really deserve;).

Yeah yeah we will retaliate with the little nukes that we have that your Indian warmongers say will do nothing to India will just take lives of 700 million Indian people and destroy some cities like Delhi,Mumbai,Calcata,Hyderabad Banglore and others and will divide India to again to almost 536 independent countries before the Moghals and Brits forcefully united them.

But again! thats nothing against the returns what you will get(in eyes of your warmongers)that you will remove Pakistan from the face of Earth with(maybe your nukes?)which even failed to give required result in tests:D.

And when Pakistan will be destroyed then your outnumbered United India fanatics will be strong enough to face Nuclear winter reorganize and force the many other people who want Independence from India(Kashmiries and almost 50+ Insurgent movements)to move towards Pakistan to conquer it while there would be a great extent of radiations due to Nuclear war but wont hurt them,why?because your warmongers think so.

Oh wait!we forgot about Sikkim and Arunachal Perdesh! damn China will take them!,nah! it does'nt matter you will destroy Pakistan anyway.Great thinking great indeed.:tup:

Considering the stupidity that you have in mind that Pakistan will sit and watch will soon be shattered,I mean if you really had any guts you'd done it in 1998 or maybe 2002 or 2008,I think the documentry of destroying Pakistan in ten steps by India Tv is now quite popular among Indians and I saw many of them denouncing that in a previous thread.
Well, live in illusion of Pakistan not retaliating if Indian attacks(well you really forget that we locked your fighters and Mush in 2002 purposely released the list of Cities which we were about to target and that scared you,oh no you wont believe me:lol:.

Last edited:
:cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah Pakistan will get wiped out, and india will go back to living in a rosy world after wiping Pakistan out.

I don't know why people think every thing will escalate into a full fledged nuclear war, where Pakistan will commit suicide and take as much of India with it as it can.

Remember Kargil?

On the contrary, the ball is in your court. We are talking about retaliating.

retaliating - definition of retaliating by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Yeah yeah we will retaliate with the little nukes that we have that your Indian warmongers say will do nothing to India will just take lives of 700 million Indian people and destroy some cities like Delhi,Mumbai,Calcata,Hyderabad Banglore and others and will divide India to again to almost 536 independent countries before the Moghals and Brits forcefully united them.

Shiver me timbers! :D

But again! thats nothing against the returns what you will get(in eyes of your warmongers)that you will remove Pakistan from the face of Earth with(maybe your nukes?)which even failed to give required result in tests.

Don't count on that. Pakistan has underestimated India in the past.

And when Pakistan will be destroyed then your outnumbered United India fanatics will be strong enough to face Nuclear winter reorganize and force the many other people who want Independence from India(Kashmiries and almost 50+ Insurgent movements)to move towards Pakistan to conquer it while there would be a great extent of radiations due to Nuclear war but wont hurt them,why?because your warmongers think so.

Or maybe the Indian military could help, we don't depend on tribals my friend. :lol:

Oh wait!we forgot about Sikkim and Arunachal Perdesh! damn China will take them!,nah! it does'nt matter you will destroy Pakistan anyway.Great thinking great indeed.:tup:

China has better things to worry about, like itself! They didn't bother when India was weak so why would they bother when we have a lot more firepower? And if China intervenes, then it can expect others to join in the fray also.

Considering the stupidity that you have in mind that Pakistan will sit and watch will soon we shattered,I mean if you really had any guts you'd done it in 1998 or maybe 2002 or 2008,I think the documentry of destroying Pakistan in ten steps by India Tv is now quite popular among Indians and I saw many of them denouncing that in a previous thread.

So you think India is afraid of Pakistan?

Well, live in illusion of Pakistan not retaliating if Indian attacks(well you really forget that we locked your fighters and Mush in 2002 purposely released the list of Cities which we were about to target and that scared you,oh no you wont believe me:lol:.

Did you forget that India has Pakistani cities targeted? Let me guess, Pakistanis aren't afraid of nuclear weapons :rofl:

I don't know why people think every thing will escalate into a full fledged nuclear war, where Pakistan will commit suicide and take as much of India with it as it can.

Remember Kargil?

you must be kidding those who feel that there will be nuclear war does not understand how country affairs are run. Neither India nor Pakistan has the guts to nuke each other. This option is only discussed by people who do not know anything. Also if someone really goes mad and did exercise this option, he will realize it that it will bring him/his country more harm then good.

On the contrary, the ball is in your court. We are talking about retaliating.

retaliating - definition of retaliating by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Retaliate for what? a terrorist attack that might happen and for that you attack Pakistan(while you wont even have evidence)surely your not America and were not Afghanistan(you are even no match for China)while you have been supporting terrorist inside Pakistan too,when you attack you will be aggressors and we will surely hit back.Ok if you dont like word retaliate let me use hit back.

Don't count on that. Pakistan has underestimated India in the past.
While we are counting on our realistic Nukes you are counting on illusion of hopes of no retaliation from Pakistan,how stupid!(I mean we are said to be under estimating you:rofl:)

Or maybe the Indian military could help, we don't depend on tribals my friend. :lol:
And your Millitary made of Mysterious Unknown Dark mater will survive the Nuclear attack while others will be dying and immediately attack and conquere Pakistan,how pathetic. :rofl::rofl:

China has better things to worry about, like itself! They didn't bother when India was weak so why would they bother when we have a lot more firepower? And if China intervenes, then it can expect others to join in the fray also.
Oh China will be stupid enough let go an oppertunity to take back southren Tibet and Sikkim from a country which will be dying and tearing apart from droughts,evaporation of rivers and halt of farming from almost 8 months to 1 year+ because of Nuclear winter and the radiation effect which will kill the people and hurt them for almost 100 years.
And China will not come to take lands which it claims it would and what you are suggesting that other countries will risk a Nuclear war with a livining China and risk the lives of thier millions of people for a country that would be almost completely dead and destroyed post war era.Its just your wet dreaming of foreign Intervention in such scenario.:enjoy:

So you think India is afraid of Pakistan?
No I am suggesting that your government cannot risk millions of lives of your people for the satisfaction of ego of your warmongers. :sick:

Did you forget that India has Pakistani cities targeted? Let me guess, Pakistanis aren't afraid of nuclear weapons :rofl:
Target as much as you want yes were not afraid of Nukes thats why even when you had Nukes when from 1973 we did'nt had any Nukeat that time but we never bowed to your fascist countrie's demands unlike your other smaller neighbours.

BTW to add to your knowledger to unlike India maximum width or dept of Pakistan from widest area is almost 400 Km and estimated average area width is 250 to 300 km so any Nuke on us would have impact on your country and other neighbours too.However if we deliever Nukes we can keep them at safe distance from us.;)

Last edited:

Remember Kargil?
This will become Nuclear War because of our clear cut First use policy its was stated by both Musharaf and Kiyani that incase of any attack on our city Pakistan will not hesitate to hit back.Ok let me ask you a question

What will you do if our jets bomb Mumbai or delhi,sit back and relax?
We wont! if you do this to our any city.:angry:

Why dont we see it this way will India will be stupid enough to risk its almost 700 million to take on Pakistan.

As for Kargil had your lover(US) not came to your assistance a Pakistan would'nt have left and their might have been a Nuclear war dont you remember clinton who wrote that had they not Intervened a Nuclear war was inviteable your warmongers were so convinced that by thier divine power;) that they could win Nuclear War.:sick: :crazy:

Last edited:

But again! thats nothing against the returns what you will get(in eyes of your warmongers)that you will remove Pakistan from the face of Earth with(maybe your nukes?)which even failed to give required result in tests:D.

Considering the stupidity that you have in mind that Pakistan will sit and watch will soon we shattered,I mean if you really had any guts you'd done it in 1998 or maybe 2002 or 2008,I think the documentry of destroying Pakistan in ten steps by India Tv is now quite popular among Indians and I saw many of them denouncing that in a previous thread.

Easy on the premature mental masterbation!!!

War is not something that we want ....its a "final solution"....get that right!!....It costs India both Money and blood!!!

Lets stop with the same rhetoric of India wants to destroy Pakistan....It really serves no purpose for us!!!
All India cares about is, protecting its citizens......We have no problem in going to war with the Pakistani Army.... you can attack our army and kill as many as you can (its their job)....but when our innocent civilians become targets of terrorists emanating from your lands, then we have a right to retaliate....there is no right or wrong!!!

The fact that surprises me is that if Pakistan cannot control such activities against India and India wants to take the job in its own hands, why is it an act of war against Pakistan?? If You and I are on the same page and same side of the WOT, then either you take care of the problem or we will......No one suggested attacking Pakistani civilians or army in Lahore or Rawalpindi......we are talking about bases of LET and the Hizbul groups.....
So essentially should we assume that by retaliating in war against India for attacks on bases of these groups is an indirect way of protecting these groups and endorsing their activities by Pakistan???

Im confused....Are Pakistanis okay with attack on Indian civilians whether they be in Kashmir or in any other part of India??

And as far as consequenses for India are concerned....Lets be real, I would rather do strikes on Terror camps and face the wrath of a few nations than India become a target for these Jihadi's and become unsafe for foreign investment or travel.....I mean look at the state of Pakistan....So either way, the consequnces will be negative, except, by retaliating , we reply in kind to the Terrorists....or we can be sitting ducks!!....Choice depends on the Indins!!!

Also let me be clear that I am against blocking waters......
A) This will lead the world against us.....Not a favorable solution
B) This is no better than the terrorism that we face.....India will be indirectly responsible for the misery of innocent Pakistani farmers/civilians....and I do not endorse this option at all!!

All in all, India is in a better position, we just need to make sure that we play our cards right and make sure that we support the WOT with some excellent PR to drive positive opinion!!!.....Basically a calculated risk.....

Last edited:
Read from Page 47 onwards plzzzzzz, official document of the FICCI directly available on its website. :cheers:

http://www.ficci.com/SPdocument/20032/terrorism-report.pdf

I had no idea how much hate there is in Indian mindset, today had the privilege of reading a few Bharat Rakshak threads, there is such a poisonous attitude i was astonished, this forum is 1000 times better then that one, atleast its very very civilized comparing to the other forum and such kind of documents.

Buddy have u ever wondered how it will be if someone beloved to u is killed by a terrorist attack and someone across the border is using these men as freedom fighters arming them to teeth.

This feeling is what u see in all those threads. I dont want to blame the people of Pakistan but at least u guys know the truth and still pretend that u guys have nothing to do with these terrorists

And blaming India for whats happening in Pakistan !!!
anyone with some commonsense can see what happen during Soviet-Afghan war. It was Pakistan with America which created these men.

The war against soviets not only liberated Afghanistan but also did liberate a few places in Pakistan. Creating lawless regions within Pakistan.

And now India is behind Taliban & Baluchistan....

People of Pakistan should realize that all these allegations on India is a pure hog-wash. The only thing which unites the people of Pakistan is India.

So when ever the government needs to wash off its hands they blame it on India without proof :cheers:

except for the case of samjhota exp i know of no other terror attack by indians on pakistanis. even in that case the accused have been arrested and underwent/undergoing trials.

Samjhota was done by LeT. The Congress govt tried to defame its political opponents, and now there are so many people who have been brainwashed, that it's proving difficult to get this slander out of our system.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom